Tata DoCoMo - puk code for unlock sim

vishal.vishu on May 10, 2012
hello sir, i have blocked my sim mistake while going through the security settings of my handset . now its asking to enter the PUK code.. can i please get PUK code number . my mobile number is8699102033

[Updated by micky nayak Mar 13, 2014]

hello sir, i have blocked my sim mistake while going through the security settings of my handset . now its asking to enter the PUK code.. can i please get PUK code number . my mobile number is 9039812301

Comments

N Mar 28, 2014 by
deepak2014

Best Review
hiiiii frendz my tata docomo is block and I have found ways to do this But I will give this charge to contact me and 200rs my contact number 8233585986
manish sharma SIM  - India

plz provide my puk number - SIM

hello sirmadam,
i am manish sharma from up west..i hav lost my puk number by entering wrong pin code..so plz give me my puk number ..my mobile number is 9760260614...
Dr. Ram Mohan SIM  - India

I hav been trying dez access codes n pin codes~ but i wrote pin codes wrongly thrice .. and itz askin 4 PUK number .. cn u please provide me PUK number ?MY cell number is 9742096543
ajay .R.yadav SIM  - India

I want PUK no. of my sim
Complainant5030066 DoCoMo  - Banglore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Dear Sir/ Madam

I have post paid connection of Tata Docomo, my mobile no is 9036001542, but my sim as been blocked and my hand set is asking PUK No. Please provide me PUK No though sms for this No 9901061542 .

Please receive and ack the same.
Its only for your kind information

Shashi bhushan
N Jan 12, 2011 by
fast2050 Tata DoCoMo  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

PUK code needed - Tata Docomo

My Tata Docomo sim got blocked and needs the PUK code. Please help me. My number is 7204114481.
N May 16, 2011 by
8885286775 Tata DoCoMo  - India

puk - Tatadocomo

I inform to you, I have got TATA DOCOMO prepaid connection no 8885286775 and yesterday 1.30pm to 2.30pm I mistakenly I blocked the sim,
Now I need the puk no please help me.
N Jun 28, 2011 by
ginoyamalay DoCoMo  - Banglore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

puk no - Docomo

by mistake i locked my phone and it's asking for puk no. so please send it on my mail ginoyamalay@yahoo.com
N Sep 10, 2011 by
kapil pal SIM  - Madhya Pradesh, India

to get PUK - SIM

Dear sirs,
with respect I have to say that I am a old user of RELIANCE SMART GSM service bearing no 7879133949. by My mistake has locked his mobile phone. There is requirement of PUK code. Plz. issue me my puk code as soon as possible.
Yours
kapil pal
Mobile Phone No. 8871571484
N Feb 24, 2012 by
Vishnu Chaitanya Tata DoCoMo  - Ongole, Prakasam, Andhra Pradesh, India

get the puk code - Tata Docomo

I have blocked my sim, by mistake. its asking puk code... this is my number: 08121086983
N Feb 24, 2012 by
Tata Docomo Tata DoCoMo  - Ongole, Prakasam, Andhra Pradesh, India

Hi Vishnu,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Tata DOCOMO.
N May 10, 2012 by
Tata Docomo

Hi Vishal,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Tata DOCOMO.
N May 18, 2012 by
Tata Docomo

Dear Vishal,

Please be informed that PUK code for the TATA DOCOMO number is 61063018.

Tata DOCOMO
N Jun 13, 2012 by
ravinirban3

sir i have locked my docomo sim card accidently .
plz give me puk code for my sim that is 9252173576.
plz help me as soon as possible..
N Jun 20, 2012 by
Shaik Altaf Hussain Nizam

sir i have blocked my sim by my small daughter she is in 1th class my phone number is 8143181315 please tell my puk number as fast as can my name is shaik ahmed hussain
N Aug 5, 2012 by
prabhashn

sir my tata docomo sim is blocked by mistake my phone no is 8904194764. please help me to unlock my sim as soon as possible. thank you
N Aug 5, 2012 by
prabhashn

and send my puk no
N Aug 10, 2012 by
saurabh.kanaujia123@gmail.com

Hi, Please help me to unlock my tata docomo number (7842152404) as I unwittingly tampered the settings. Thank you in advance!!
N Aug 18, 2012 by
Utasav

hi! plz help me my no. is 8460568788, my name is utsav mewada n my sim gona looked n i need puk no. of my sim.
N Sep 3, 2012 by
venugopalreddy1234

hello sir, i have blocked my sim mistake while going through the security settings of my handset . now its asking to enter the PUK code.. can i please get PUK code number . my mobile number is 7845416759

Tata DoCoMo - puk code for unlock sim