Tata DoCoMo SIM Card Services - Deactivate mobile number

vigee1 on Jun 8, 2011
Dear sir/madam ,

I am (VIGNESH S) lost my mobile at yesterday along with the TATA Docomo sim card, kindly deactivate the sim card immediately. The details below,

Mobile Number: 7200708187 (TATA Docomo)
Holder Name: VIGNESH S

vignesh s.

Comments

A Jun 8, 2011 by
vigee1

please do the needful.
D Jun 15, 2011 by
abhi1990

Dear sir/madam,

I am (Ankit ) lost my mobile a month ago along with the TATA Docomo sim card, kindly deactivate the sim card immediately. I have been calling customer care since last 10 days, but they are not replying and again and again are giving different no. to talk.plz deactivate it as soon as u read this query.The sim belongs to Chhattisgarh state.It was lost somewhere near Andhra Pradesh.The details below,

Mobile Number: 9039231019 (TATA Docomo)
Holder Name: ANKIT BHARTI
N Jul 13, 2011 by
antzrock

Dear sir/madam,

I am (JOY JOSEPH) lost my mobile at today along with the TATA Docomo sim card, kindly deactivate the sim card immediately. The details below,

Mobile Number: 8122861272 (TATA Docomo)
Holder Name: JOY JOSEPH

Joy Joseph
N Jul 16, 2011 by
smitaishu

Hello Sir,
This is Smita.I lost my phone yesterday.I was using a Tata Docomo number.Please deactivate the number.
The details are as follows:-
Number - 08951199202
Name of the bearer-Smita Kumari Singh.
N Apr 29, 2012 by
chakradharmavilla

Dear sir/madam,

I am (CHAKRADHAR) lost my mobile at today along with the TATA Docomo sim card, kindly deactivate the sim card immediately. The details below,

Mobile Number: 8121918849 (TATA Docomo)
Holder Name: CHAKRADHAR M

chakradhar m
N May 24, 2012 by
amblu123

My name is Rani Francis. I lost my Docomo sim card on 22/05/2012.Please deactivate my sim card as soon as possible. My number is 8089790637. Holder name is Rani Francis.

Thankyou.
N Sep 9, 2012 by
suresh123143

SIR
MY NAME IS SURESH.I LOST MY DOCOMO SIMCARD ON LAST MONTH.PLEASE DEACTIVATE MY SIM CARD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.MY NUMBER IS 8143143881
HOLDER NAME IS SURESH
THANKYOU
N Sep 30, 2012 by
UR10IT108 Tata DoCoMo SIM Card Services  - Tamil Nadu, India

deactivation of sim card - lost of mobile

SIR,
i hve lost my mobi;e in coimbatore karunya university I request u to deactivate my sim 7305918500 and plz email me on anugrahgaikwad@yahoo.com on deactivatn of ths sim.
THANKING YOU
D Oct 19, 2012 by
karthik shenoy

i have lost my sim card so please deactivate it so that it would not be misused by anyone and my mobile no is 8655128348
D Nov 16, 2012 by
natasha7

i have lost my phone and would like to deactivate my number at the earlest

Number:8097386788

regards,
natasha
D Nov 20, 2012 by
kalai123

i have lost my docomo sim card...number is 9042913028..please block or deactivate this number soon...
N Nov 21, 2012 by
Nareshkumar Koppala SIM CARD  - Viziangaram, Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh, India

Deactivate service - SIM CARD

Good morning sir,

i am using 8688256176 Reliance(gsm) sim card using but my balance is cut why automatic activations to subscriptions pack is VAS One97 VP Subsc,
sir please De-activated a services and pay back of my money.
D Nov 27, 2012 by
soundhararaj.t

I have lost my DOCOMO sim card.There are two sim card number is 8807001119, 8807001115...So kindly block or deactivate this numbers immediatly.

regards,
T.SOUNDHARARAJ
N Feb 7, 2013 by
aswathy11

i have lost my phone with tata docomo sim and please block or deactivate this number soon.
Number:8867617850
N Mar 18, 2013 by
Vignesh Ganesan

I am vignesh, I lost my tamilnadu sim somewhere while travelling in train. So please deactivate the sim as soon as possible.
Number:9976366681
N Apr 8, 2013 by
anishmodi

I am Anish modi, I lost my ahmedabad sim somewhere while playing cricket. So please deactivate sim as soon as possible.
Number:8460549852
N Apr 29, 2013 by
Deepak Batra

Dear sir/madam,

I am (Deepak Batra) lost my mobile at yesterday along with the TATA Docomo sim card, kindly deactivate the sim card immediately.
I forgot the details of Id proof. But other details are :- the last location of sim is Agra (up). Last recharge of 50 Rupee from Mathura (up) on 27 april 2013 before 12:30 o'clock.

Please deactivate sim or at-least block the outgoing call .

Mobile Number: 7417196589 (TATA Docomo)

Deepak Batra
N Jun 27, 2013 by
napoleonkhan

I am Talha Khan, I lost my Karnataka sim somewheren. So please deactivate the sim as soon as possible.
Number:8970006111
N Jul 20, 2013 by
PRATHAMESH PRAKASH PARAB

I m miss.Priya Prakash Parab lost my mobile afew days ago along with Tata docomo sim card so kindly deactivate the sim card imeegiately.I have been calling Customer care but they are repling again and again different number to talk plz i request to plz deactivate it as soon as a read this query. Deatails:- Mobile No. - 9029516252 ( Tata docomo )
N Jul 23, 2013 by
krantibright

My tata docomo sim has been deactivated because of non use for more than 3 months, as I was out of country. Now please let me know the procedure for re activating the SIM card.

Tata DoCoMo SIM Card Services - Deactivate mobile number