Tata DoCoMo - Tata Docomo 250 unlimited 3G recharge issue

Anup.Das on Oct 3, 2012
I have problem after recharged 250, there is no internet connection. I called customer service and first they told wait for 24 hours. And after 24 hours when i saw, there is still no internet connection. So i called again and they told a Surprise answer that it is not applicable in Android mobiles.
I am frequently checking my mail when i traveling and now in my mobile there is no internet connection. I am using Samsung Galaxy R handset. I need my answer ASAP, or i will go to court for this.

Comments

amit walia Tata DoCoMo  - Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

Issue with mobile recharge - Tata Docomo

Yesterday I wanted to recharge my tata docomo number 8976403179 but due to mistake retailer punched the number 8976403175. So Rs 140 special recharge went to incorrect number 8976403175. Now retailers have option to do money back and correct this mistake. But tata docomo customer care refused to do that stating that since it is a special recharge so money recharge can not be executed. I am unable to understand the logic.

Please help.
N Mar 19, 2011 by
yash patel DoCoMo  - Vadodara, Gujarat, India

recharge problems - Docomo

docomo services are too poor.I took an recharge coupon worth rs20 and typed the pin which was given but still i am not getting my phone's balance recharged and if we call the cosumer care then they say that we are busy hence call later.Iam not getting my phone recharged hence you may watch to this problem as soon as possible...
N Apr 19, 2011 by
krishna123456789 DoCoMo  - Bapatla, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India

about balance and customer connection - Docomo

what r u thinking why r u deducting my balance many times with out my fault
and also not my call to customer care not more than one time if u repeat this again i will remove my docomo and also tell to all of my family and also friends don`t use docomo
D Apr 19, 2011 by
krishna123456789 DoCoMo  - Bapatla, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India

very bad
N May 1, 2011 by
sumitskulkarni Tata DoCoMo  - Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India

Eco Problem can't open account on Tata Docomo - Tata Docomo

Today l ported Aircel to Tata docomo so face a problem Eco Problem & cant poen Account on Tata Docomo reply me call me and solve my ploblem as early as possible
N Jul 24, 2011 by
saifalam Tata DoCoMo  - Lucknow, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

internet pack of balance goes down in my cell phone - Tatadocomo

sir my internet pack has been recharged on 16 july.of the pack 65Rs.and my internet balance has loss the day 21st july...and ur costemer servise opretor have been abuesy language to talk me so i have to decided to portable my no....my no is 7275568337......
Rishi Wadhwani

Same recharge I have done and I was told to sms hvc to 52270 to receive new settings for tis pack..CC told me tat u wil receive new apn I.E tata.Docomo.Internethvc instead of tata.Docomo.Internet wich V al were using till now and I DID receivd setings but when I used to connect wid these new apn setting I was unable to get conexn always error comes in my nokia n8 connection unable and whenever I try with old apn my main account balance get deducts but suddenly frm evening 6pm 3rd oct my 250 3g unlimited pack is working with old apn setting wich is tata.Docomo.Internet and no deduction frm main balance and no use of new hvc setting .. if u gettin prob cntact me on +91-98931-86242
Tata Docomo

Dear Anup,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - http://bit.ly/24x7LiveChatSupport to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.
Tata Docomo

Dear Rishi,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.
saurabh_tri

i have the same issues, i lost my internet connection after recharging with 250 rs .i even msged for the new settings almost 10-15 times but is showed some error and ask to try again later, i registered the complain on their website as well but no steps has been taken yet from tata docomo.tata docomo is just making customers fool by showing big commercials.tata docomo sucks big time .
navshail

after recarge of 250 i am unabale to use internet neither by my new setting nor my old what should i do when i try to talk with costomer care there is no response
Bharatheesha

After recharge of RC250 am unable to use internet what should i do when i try to talk with costomer care there is no response simply call DISCONNECTING ALL REPRESENTS BUSY WITH OTHER CALL EVERY TIME I AM FACING SAME RESPONSE FAST ONE WEEK PLS SOLVE THE PROBLEM asap.

Bharatheesha
Tata Docom# 8792268630

Aternate #9980168448
vishal3bansal

this plan sucks.. from the day i get my number recharged with Rs 250. i m facing problem error message coming. packed data not available... then i recharged with 3g 39 pack then its working fine.. from whr then packed data come ? tata making fool of customer nothing else.. their customer care big time sucks.. called many times bt not resolved my problem... i will go in court against them.
my number is 7206891594
Harpreet_singh

same here..I hav recharged my phone wid 250 rs in which tata docomo promises to give 250 rs balance wid unlimited internet, from which I have got 250 rs balance but my internet is not connecting yet...
I hav called customer care but havn't received any good response from them...hv changed APN as per customer care, clear browser cookies, but nothin happens, no net symbol :(
Harpreet_singh

Harpreet
docomo no. - +918237239339
alternate no. - +919405427123
email- jnec.harpreet@gmail.com
pls reply n solve fast, hoping 4 a positive response frm Tata Docomo
Anu Khurana

Anu Khurana
Same problem- no APN setting clearance- after recharging for Rs 250 unlimited plan...since 1st oct- i m trying daily for the same... its really very irrtating...
D Oct 9, 2012 by
docomoethics

i have recharged with 250 then no internet connection, executive is not reachable. call me on 8867824397. you are also unethical telecom service provider i will suggest others not to go for docomo. i will make a page/community in social media. at least we could have reached you after paying 50 paise. after one call some one can call you in next day only . you all liar. why you roll on without any R/D. liar saying unlimited 3g but only 1 gb. rest 2g. hiding information. all manageable but provide at least these thing. or roll back your hvc. service that is not for you backward service provider let some one experiment then copy. you are
D Oct 10, 2012 by
tarun2359

i am using BSNL sim and i have recharged with 100 rs for 3g data. that data was added to my account but i can't access that data in my data card. that problem is may be due to internet settings. please help me by providing the internet settings for bsnl 3g data card in yamuna nagar(Haryana)
D Oct 12, 2012 by
theworld2020

Hi, I'am Selva Kumar (8792388894 Bangalore)
I was Recharged RC250 at Oct 2nd and i can't able to connect with internet, after a big struggle i got a new APN Settings, after getting that i can browse with Internet, But Amount has been debited from my main account. I contact more than 20 times to Customer care and write more than 30 mails to DOCOMO, Still it's not resolved. Per day am getting 3 messages about RC250 from DOCOMO side, Whenever am seeing that it's making irritate.
Please solve my issue ASOP.
D Oct 14, 2012 by
MAQUTADIR

HI, I am Syed Maqutadir Rehman(9035390952 Bangalore)
I have received the message about Rs250 unlimited 3G recharge atleast 20 times in the past two weeks, so i finally got my self one on 9th oct online.I immediately the balance credited in my main account which stood at Rs283 after the recharge and message saying the 3g pack has been activated.I called up the customer care and requested them for manual settings as mine is android, cc people asked me to use the same settings.So i started using it then after 15 mins my balance went down to Rs0, i was shocked.So i tried calling CC again but in DOCOMO you can call the CC only once in a day after which they block your call. So i decided to go to CC myself, please note there is just 1 in whole of Bangalore with 8 counters and only 3 functioning between 1-3pm.I was made to wait for over 2 hours for my turn and when it finally came CC executive was very rude and impolite.He finally took down my complaint and said it will be resolved in 24 hours. But after two days my account was just credited with just Rs100 and no 3g pack(dont know on what basis this was done).i tried calling up the CC again but they have blocked all my calls.I just didnt want to go there again as i truely tested my patience.I dont understand why DOCOMO people lure people with such schemes when all they want to do is dupe people.This attitude by TATA DOCOMO headed by a big corporate group like TATA is uncalled for. I hope you please look into the matter and resolve it at the earliest
Email id: maqutadir.rehman@gmail.com