Tata DoCoMo - UNAUTHORISED BALANCE DEDUCTION

tanmayjog on Sep 17, 2012
On 16sep 2012, I got call from tata docomo(+911409344517) saying that you are selected for FREE caller tune for 1 month. I asked them 10 times that please confirm that its 100% free because afterwards you apply many hidden charges. The telephone operator told me that you will not be charged a single rupee.
So I activated the calle rtune and after 5 hrs my service got activated and it looted me for 50 Rs of my balance.
Tata Docomo is a big cheater and loots its customer by new way every time.

Now I want my money back.

Comments

N May 1, 2012 by
djtaufikshaikh

Respected sir,

I am using tata docomo sim having number 8237225539. From last 1 week,
tata docomo is activating a service called "music mall" without any
consent from me. This is costing me Rs.5/- every day. Customer care
has not been serious and not even picking the call. So I request you
to kindly de-activate the aforesaid service and also refund me the
balance unauthorizly deducted.

Awaiting quick action.

Thank you.
N May 2, 2012 by

Dear Customer,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Tata DOCOMO
N May 8, 2012 by

"Dear Customer,

Please be informed that upon checking with our records no wrong deductions have been found. Hence we are unable to process your request of refund. Also be informed that as per our records there is no VAS pack activated in your number. "

Tata DOCOMO
N Sep 17, 2012 by
Cromaretail

Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - http://bit.ly/24x7LiveChatSupport to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

N Sep 17, 2012 by

N Sep 18, 2012 by

HI
My Tata docomo number- 9028973353
I dont have any alternate contact no.
Email Id-tanmay.s.jog@gmail.com

I have tried live chat support before this, but I am not having good experience about that. I also called your customer complaint number, the put me on hold for more than 12 minutes and still bell was ringing. I got frustrated and hanged up the call. thats why I logged in complaint here.
N Sep 18, 2012 by
tanmayjog

Hi please give me FIXED date for this.
"Resolved soon" is not a professional approach to solve the problem !!!
N Sep 21, 2012 by
tanmayjog

The complaint has not been fixed yet !!!
Can you tell me one fixed date when it will be solved?
N Sep 21, 2012 by

Dear Customer,

You have been charged correctly as per the call me tune service.

Thanks and Regards,
N Sep 22, 2012 by
tanmayjog

can you please read the complaint again what i have written??

" I asked them 10 times that please confirm that its 100% free because afterwards you apply many hidden charges. The telephone operator told me that you will not be charged a single rupee."

I am not at all interested in such dumb paid services.. your telephone operator simply lied to me that I will not get charged for any thing... thats why activated this service

now why should I pay for he giving me insufficeint information and lying to me
Was he not able to told me that you will be charged 50 rs for downloading ??? Or he purposefully didnt tell ???
D Sep 25, 2012 by
tanmayjog

Deat tata docomo official.

It seems that u havent read my last comment or it seems that you do not have any answer on this !!

As it is you cant have suitable answer as you clearly made me fool and looted me, now when I realised this and asked you for details you just cant answer it.
Am I right??
D Oct 31, 2012 by
tanmayjog

Dear tata docomo official.

Thanks for your bad support !!!
Due to such a bad service I just ported my number to another service provider.
If u are goin to treat your customers in same way results would be something like this only.

Thanks for allowing me to port without any hassle .
N Mar 28, 2013 by

I am Rishi Mishra, purchased TATA DOCOMO SIM WITH 3G PLAN recently and i got 1 GB 3G data & 250 rupees in my account according to TATA DOCOMO scheme ...TODAY (27 mar 2013) WHEN I WAS USING INTERNET 3G, TATA DOCOMO deducted 99.00 rupees without my knowledge from
MY TATA DOCOMO NUMBER IS. 7417893034...i call customers care executive but officer did not satisfy me. PLEASE RETURN MY ACCOUNT BALANCE.

Tata DoCoMo - UNAUTHORISED BALANCE DEDUCTION