TATA Indicom Broadband - Internet Connection Down

vinod.nair on Aug 27, 2013
Hello, I have been using the Tata Indicom Broadband connection for the last 7 years now.. But very recently the customer service as well as the support from the local technical team has gone from bad to utterly disgusting. The net connection has been down at my residence since 24th August night and i have called the customer service number on 022-60607070 atleast 7 times and spoken from the completely clueless technical team to the team leads and the extremely useless floor managers. Not a single person has a clue what the problem is !! Not a single person knows who is the technician working on the problem!! No one knows when it will be fixed!! No one knows what the problem is!! All they have been telling me is the statements from their supposedly quality team issued books "Sir, i am sorry for your inconvenience. We will fix the problem as soon as possible..." And when I ask do you know what the problem is they say no sir we do not but we will fix the problem as soon as possible. And the worst part is they expect me to sit at home and wait for them to call back... But the truth is not a single soul has called back yet...and i am paying Rs. 1,700/- for a 756kbps connection which is way way higher than some of the good players in the market. When it comes to paying for the postpaid connection a delay in a day will ensure that at least 4-5 calls asking for payments followed by SMS reminders and email reminders. But when it comes to fixing the problem no one is bothered..... Extremely disgusting TATA team.... !!!!

Comments

Tarun TATA Indicom Broadband  - India

renewal complaint - Tata Indicom Broadband

i had bought a renewal pack online, it showed transaction successful but my account was not activated and i am harrased alot by them
RAJESHPOOJA TATA Indicom  - Delhi, India

FOR INTERNET - TATA Indicom

MERA NAME RAJESH HAI . MERA TATA INDI COM INTERNET KA NO. HAI 9212759579. MAINE TATA KE CUSTOMER MAI BHEE COMPLAINT KARI HAI LAKIN WAHAN SE BHEE MERE KO KOI ANSWER NAHI AA RAHA HAI ...
AGAR MAI BILL NAHI BHARTA TO YE CASE KARNE KI DHAMKI DETE HAI .. PLZ SIR AAP MERI PROBLEM SOLVE KARWAYE ...
N Aug 28, 2013 by
Tata Docomo

Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you.

Thanks and Regards