TATA Indicom - CDMA 1X USB Modem Installer software

Complainant7592545
M/S Tata Indicom,

My CD of CDMA 1X USB Modem is not working. Kindly help me with the software available on the site os mail me the site location of the same

Comments

I have purchased your plug to surf device. But when i connect to internet it works for only 10 minutes or something and then i cannot open any website. the internet shows the connection status ok, but i cant open any web site. so please let me know any solution regarding this as early as possible

Dear actually I lost my TATA Indicom software cd for USB modem. So I need your help. Pls send me the copy of software to my mail. My product name is plug 2 surf whiz usb modem - model name is - sxc 1280

Dear Sir

i want install my cdma 1x usb modem tata indicom

so i want install software pls send me.

kamlesh

hi sir,
i would like to get driver of cdma 1x modem tataindicom
can u give me?
shadab

please send me driver

Plz driver send your -cdma 1x usb modem drivers

sir my software cd is broken so pls sent me Tata Indicom CDMA 1x usb modem software
Shamand

please give me tata indicom cdma 1x usb modem drivers

Error [721] : The remote Computer did not respond. For further assistance, Click more Information or Search help & support center for this error number.

Kindly give the solution

M/S Tata Indicom,

My CD of CDMA 1X USB Modem is not working. Kindly Send Software By mail me.
SHARDUL

i want windows 2007 operting system driver

i want tata indicom 1x usb modem's setup...please send me as soon as possible
babu

plz give me cdma1x usb modem software driver

Pl. give me online help thru' internet

my failed cdma usb modem installer to install - cdma usb modem installer

Actually my cdma x usb modem installer (tata indicom) was broken.how can i get or download the sotware.

thanks and regards
chozha
mridul

i want usb tata indicom 1x modem driver
mridul

My CD of CDMA 1X USB Modem is not working. Kindly help me with the sofware available on the site os mail me the site location of the same .

This is Bishnu Lal Sahu one of your customer since 3 successful yrs.

Actually I had purchsed one mobile, model no. HUAWEI C2901 from one of your distributers in Jamshedpur "Drive India Enterprises Solutions Limited" on 18 Oct 2008.

Last week I faced problem with mobile set and gave to your only one service center in Jamshedpur "Vertex Enterprises" on 6th June."My job no. is 3113."

But till now I did not get any response from them. When I called to him about my mobile status they told me that It will take at least one week.They also unable to provide any set for backup.

As you know I can't use your sim in other mobile. It only work with TataIndicom CDMA set.Now these days I am missing my important calls.

Not only me, but a large amount of TataIndicom customers are facing with this problem.This is hamparing your bussines. Please do something with Service area so that customer like me will feel comfort and happy.

Also take the appropriate action with service center to deliver the set ASAP.

Bishnu Lal Sahu