TATA Indicom Prepaid - call detail

jaiinder
i m jaiinder dabas i m telling u that i have lost my friends no in my phone.my phone no is 9268373999 i m so thankfull of u that u have give call detail of my no. last ten days.my email i.d is :-dabas.jaiinder@gmail.com

Comments

N Dec 13, 2013 by
nehasuni

Best Review
my mobail no.7415245536, pleas give me my call detail, my email i.d is sunil.indori20@gmail.com.
Vinit Dharad TATA Indicom Prepaid  - India

balance deducted - TATA Indicom Prepaid

without my permission tata indicom has been deducted 49/- for voice chat pack on 11.06.2009 and on 12.06.2009 tata indicom has 30/- for this service and I do not want this service but tata daily activate this service. I want to refund my balance
Vijayalakshmi Natarajan TATA Indicom Prepaid  - India

Not able to make outgoing calls - TATA Indicom Prepaid

This is my tata indicom no:9241505643.
I couldnt make outgoing calls on this no. Even its not calling to customer care also..
Please check to it and respond back soon. I have taken this SIM on june 13th. Kindly do the needful.
I have taken this SIM in Bangalore.(TATA INDICOM SHOWROOM<, SEVENTH BLOCK<, JAYANAGAR)
tata prepaid TATA Indicom  - India

prepaid - TataIndicom

me, arvind jhansi se mere mobile ki koi bhi function work nahi kar raha hai 3 days se work nahi kar raha hai .

so please mera number abhi k abhi start karwa dijiye.
my complain number is _077759256

mobile number 09236113843 (ye life time sim hai)
Daya Shankar TATA Indicom Prepaid  - India

Unwanted deduction - TATA Indicom Prepaid

I receive very frequently the promotional calls & always disconnect. These calls always disturbs during meetings in office as well as at home too.

Today on 9th July at 6.57pm, I received similar call & I disconnected. But very next min. I received a SMS that I have subscribed a welcome tune @ Rs 30/- per month which I never did. Also it will be automatically continue to next months.

I ensure that, I never subscribed any tune & want my money back & the welcome tune scheme should be immediately discontinued.

I called to customer care, they forwarded my calls to their seniors, but no one attended.

You can check my record for your information that from 22nd Nov'2007 onwards, I never subscribed any tunes.

I never subscribed to any promotional calls then why I am being harassed with frequent calls, SMS & now with unwanted deduction for the silly welcome tune.

When I complained to customer care, again they deducted some money for some unknown reason.

Please help
D
RAKESH KUMAR TATA Indicom Prepaid  - India

my numer is 9250232126 my dect amt 23 Rs plz refund my amount

thanking you
VISHNU CHOKHRA TATA Indicom Prepaid  - India

iyimfiut uytitf m, 6utrtf78el5666666666666666666666668uyufgtu, lf

This is my tata indicom no:9289521345.
I have taken this SIM in delhi.(TATA INDICOM SHOWROOM<, SEVENTH BLOCK<, JAYANAGAR)

This is my tata indicom no:9289521345.
I have taken this SIM in delhi.
Mohamed Fizal. A TATA Indicom  - India

Call Details for Prepaid - TataIndicom

I want my call details for my Prepaid Mobile Number of Tata Indicom for the month of October 2009 and November 2009.
sanjeev Khatri TATA Indicom  - India

i want my call detail outgoing and incoming for last 15 days
today is 5/11/2009 my prepaid No. is 9211895802
please send it on my mail my name is sanjeev khatri R79 swatantra nagar narela delhi-110040

thanks
SARAVANAN.T TATA Indicom  - India

Wrong Debit my Cell phone amount - TATA Indicom

I am using tata indicom cell phone ( Phone No 9262026783), 30.12.2009 I was recharge Rs. 25/-. suddenly my account balanace is deducted Rs. 10/-. I ask the concern cell phone company custamer care officer in this regard. But he was said "the amount is deduted for subscribtion of news update for a month". I am shoking about that answer. I do not subscribe that option. But that company is said confidently " you are used that option".

Pl. collect and adjust that amount by cell phone acount
Amit

i m Dheeraj sharma i m telling u that i have lost my friends no in my phone.my phone no is 9219224840 i m so thankfull of u that u have give call detail of my no. last ten days.my email i.d is :-singhak_gaharwar@yahoo.co.in

my mobail no.9204369819, pleas give me my call detail, my email i.d is anukujur19@gmail.com.
rashmi kant TATA Indicom Prepaid  - Gurgaon, Haryana, India

wrong deduction of money - TATA Indicom

I would like to draw your attention on a consumer unfriendly behaviour
of the Tata Indicom Cellular Company.
On 20/05/2010 a call comes from 06126000745 at 9.29 a.m. When I
pick up the phone, a computerised voice told me 'Thank You for
subscribing to Welcome tune ..' and after that some songs payed. I
disconnected the phone immediately.
But after some time, I have surprised to receive a sms saying that 'As
per your balance, you have been subscribed to Welcome Tunes at Rs
30.00 for thirty days' . I immediately call the call centre of the
company and ask to unsubscribe the service and return the balance,
which was deducted from my balance unlawfully. But I am sorry to say
that the customer care executive has refused to return the balance of
Rs. 40.00 and kept saying that I may have been pushed the button to
subscribe the service, which is totally wrong. I also said him to
register my number to do not call service. He said that it takes 45
days to activate this service.

Now, I want to know that how I can get back my money which is deducted
from my account unlawfully. I also want to know that why it takes
seconds to subscribe value added services like Welcome Tunes and 45
days to activate a number in do not call register.

I hope for your sincere help. Thanking you.

Your faithfully,

Rashmi Kant.
ritesh.jain.09@gmail.com TATA Indicom Prepaid  - Gurgaon, Haryana, India

Agree, same happened to me in Airtel
krishan1611 TATA Indicom Prepaid  - Gurgaon, Haryana, India

unwanted subscription - TATA Indicom

I am Sanjay Choudhary. my mobile no. is 9213969843
yesterday, 28th august, 2010, an amount of Rs50 was deleted from my balance.
today, when i complaint to the customer care ot TATA INDICOM, the executive told me that a service has been activated about the news & updates of stock market...
N i am sure of that, i have not allowed such activations. when i said that person to give back my money he talked non mannerly...
now its a complaint that please try to give my money back!
hope you will do.
krishan1611 TATA Indicom Prepaid  - Gurgaon, Haryana, India

it is a prepaid connection

My name is Mahesh Vitthal Deshmukh my pre paid number is 9223465545 pl forward call details on my email mahesh_deshmukh569@yahoo.co.in for last 3 months.

and also there is my 5 numbers which is 9221536098, 9223463058 and others i dont know pl find all numbers and give all call details of each phone.

Mahesh Deshmukh