Tata Sky - Incompetent support & pathetic service

ruma.sen
I am a tata sky subscriber [ID : 1030967424]

A complaint was filed by me on 25/11/2010 regarding Tata sky digicomp not receiving signal [WO No: 1-8390054558]. The technician who visited ib 26/11 was unable to locate the cable & promised to ensure that the person who had installed the dish on 15/10/2010 will be sent to fix the problem. I called up the helpline on 27/11 after not getting any update for 24 hrs. The complaint was updated to indicate that the person who had done the installion should be sent. On 27/11 evening, 2 different technicians came in & were once again unable to identify the cable. When I called up the call centre on 28/11, I was shocked to find that these technicians had closed the complaint stating that problem has been fixed!
I filed a new complaint with WO No: 1-8415447290; which was supposed to be serviced on 28/11, 18:00 hrs. But I did not receive any update till 29/11 19:15 hrs. Called up the service desk again & requested to be connected to the escalation desk. Floor manager by name Sanjay A promised to get the problem rectified by 30/11/2010 10:30AM. I also mailed to the escalation id & received a call where person on the other side gave me the same assurance. It is nearly 2 hrs past the deadline already. Neither has anyone turned up nor have I received any update after all these escalations.

I have also filed a complaint in writing through tata sky website on 27/11/2010 [Service Request Reference Number: SR2711100444578] but do not see it under "My Query Status"

I have wasted 2 half day leaves & several hours calling/mailing the service desk to get this simple problem fixed. Who will pay for this loss of time as well as the charges being deducted from my account for the last 5 days while I am unable to get signal & suffering due to poor & incompetent support ?

Comments

Complainant7790615 Tata Sky  - India

Pathetic WEBSITE - TATA SKY DTH

The website of Tata Sky invariably NEVER works. It talks about technology. First improve the infrastructure.
Cannot even login from first page. How do they expect us to make online payment ?

Website totally SUCKS.