Tata Sky - iam not able to know my account balance

j sri rama rao
iam not able to know my account balance and the due date on the screen.and my tata sky id no-1001741360

Comments

Check your status online...tatasky.com...You can also recharge thru ur net banking account from there...cheers...

hi
i am joining tata sky banking account recharg

balance account - tata sky sattelite television

I am not able to see balence on screen .Even in web site it is not available to check balence & due date. What to do?

a/c balance is not known

there was a confusion about the plan while taking tata sky connection.
first time i recharged with rs 500 for installation and second time rs 500 for super saver plan.
still my digicom is showing unauthorised.
i want to know what the problem is.
my id is 1030093098.
Raj

my tatasky subscriber id is 1010527818, pls send me how balance is their in my a/c

My TataSky subscriber ID is 1030091076, pls send me now my a/c. balance in my e-mail address.

my sub id is 1030467292 pls sent my remaning balance information of my a/c in my email immedaitly plese ????????
sana

My sub id is 1001934007. i recharge rs 3200 i received i message. but now i have a message pls recharge ur account. so u pls check my account balace. why i received this message? pls reply me.

My tata sky id no is 1019250727.Pls send my account balance to my above mentioned email id

there was a confusion about the plan while taking tata sky connection.
i have tata sky decoder and sub decoder, how do icheck my balance inquire i already active that sub decoder but still my decoder is showing recharge immadithly
i want to know what the problem and soluation ASAP
my id is 1017354786.

please show clearly how to get the account balance

I do not have my subscriber ID. It does not come on when I press "Home" followed by "Yellow Button" on my remote. I tried ringing up the tollfree helpline numbers but after the first few IVR actions I am placed on interminable hold. Can someone please tell me what to do? The tatasky site is useless because it requires my Subscriber ID to register!

what is prositure for open my ID 1023013335 account statment in tatasky web site

plz give me full details of my tatasky id1019863933

please show my account balance in detal my ID 1036022240

i do not get ac bal.plz show me my ac bal.my id no.1030463812

I am not getting my account balance on TV screen. Please let me know the balance amount as on date.My ID no. is 1009392604.

how to check the Tatasky balance in mobile

my ID no is 1020395719. Kindly intimate my balance by E-mail including addon set.

Tata Sky - iam not able to know my account balance