TD-SMSGupshup - deactivation of messages

tejrajinder1992
i wants that td-smsgupshup should stop sending the all type of messages immediately. daly iam getting about 30-40 messages.thanks a lot.
Complaint comments 30 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

sir my mobile no. is 9994334114.everyday i get 30-40 message. i dont want to take the message.please deactivate all type of message immediately. I want TD sms gupshup should stop sending all type of message.

sir my mobile no. is 9979034321.everyday i get 30-40 message. i dont want to take the message.please deactivate all type of message immediately. I want TD sms gupshup should stop sending all type of message.

sir my mobile no. is 9767757638.everyday i get 30-40 message. i dont want to take the message.please deactivate all type of message immediately. I want TD sms gupshup should stop sending all type of message.

“To stop receiving messages from SMS GupShup, please send an email with your mobile number & “Unsubscribe” in the subject line to support@smsgupshup.com”

sir my mobile no. is 9920921023.everyday i get 30-40 message. i dont want to take the message.please deactivate all type of message immediately. I want TD sms gupshup should stop sending all type of message

sir my mobile no. is 9096718117.everyday i get 30-40 message. i dont want to take the message.please deactivate all type of message immediately. I want TD sms gupshup should stop sending all type of message

ir my mobile no. is 09425492644.everyday i get 30-40 message. i dont want to take the message.please deactivate all type of message immediately. I want TD sms gupshup should stop sending all type of message.

sir my mobile no. is 8951804155.everyday i get 30-40 message. i dont want to take the message.please deactivate all type of message immediately. I want TD sms gupshup should stop sending all type of message.

sir my mobile no. is9567235086.everyday i get 30-40 message. i dont want to take the message.please deactivate all type of message immediately. I want TD sms gupshup should stop sending all type of message.

deactivate ur sms service from 9702254793 n 9870287767.u guys r dividing all muslims.Allah will not forgive u for this.if u have got opportunity to do something so pls do something which is true n right.

Sir. My mobile m

sir my mobile no. is 08087243881.everyday i get 30-40 message. i dont want to take the message.please deactivate all type of message immediately. I want TD sms gupshup should stop sending alltype of message.

sir plz help...i dont want to take d mags from TD...plz deactivate this service on 07597965221 thanks

sir my mobile no. is 9904404723.everyday i get 30-40 message. i dont want to take the message.please deactivate all type of message immediately. I want TD sms gupshup should stop sending alltype of message.

Sir my mobile number is 9707831807.plz de-activate this useless service of td-sms gupshup

sir my mobile no. is 9153124064.everyday i get 30-40 message. i dont want to take the message.please deactivate all type of message immediately. I want TD sms gupshup should stop sending all type of message.

sir my mobile no. is 9767077778.everyday i get 30-40 message. i dont want to take the message.please deactivate all type of message immediately. I want TD sms gupshup should stop sending all type of message.

Sir my mobile number is 9924389458.plz de-activate this useless service of td-sms gupshup

Sir, my mobile no is 9820722099 ... kindly stop sending me all kinds of sms with immediate ffect ... i ll be thankfull to u.

Sir my mobile number is 9832778141.plz de-activate this service of td-sms gupshup