TD-SMSGupshup - Deactivate

Comments

chaman khan Nokia  - Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India

smsgupshup - Nokia

gudafternoon,
sir i have problem with my account on smsgupshup .this account is not good for me . when i surf this site on my mobile then this site creat a virus in all n-series nokia phone every people found a solution for this problem.this virus is attacked on call ,sms,gprs. i have a solution for this problem .but there is no link for closed my account,

many site are given link to closed account -ymail,rediffmail,gmail etc.

so my and every people are used gprs on mobile.prolem is how can we closed account on smsgupshup...

i have a request for smsgupshup memebers,
sir you build a site smsgupshup is verygood and eerypeople like your site ..and its me like your site too. sir can you please creat a link {closed account} option .bye bye .godbless youevery time.
this is not a complaint this is a request so we are wait for your answer

my number is 9766313984..plz any one help me. how to deactivate this TA-SMSGupshup..
Halo7

To stop receiving messages from SMS GupShup, please send an email with your phone number & “Unsubscribe” in the subject line to support@smsgupshup.com.

MY NUMBER DECTIVATE

hai deactivate my number 9884059657 and 8056222783
dhruv01

hiiiiiiiii

plz deactivate TD-smsgupsh msz from my mobile 9024296214

Plz deactivate TD-smsgupsh msz from my mobile 9846786165

Plz deactivate TD-smsgupsh msz from my mobile 9492568464

Assalamwalaikm mere phonr pe td smsgupshup ke msgs nhi hona plsssssssssss isko unsubscribe karo. mera phone no 9738305551 plssssssssssssssss jaldi khuda haafiz
TILU

haiiiii ajju

please deactivate this service because its really annoying to receive soo much sms frm u...
please do it immedietly no. is 9895302040
niket

please deactivate this service my no.is 9870200424

Plz deactivate TD-smsgupsh msz from my mobile 9943128218

Plz deactivate TD-smsgupsh msz from my mobile 9979034321

Please Deactivate TD-smsgupshup massages from my mobile number. My mobile no. is 9975965340...

please i want to deactivate this useless massages from TA-SMSGupshup.please help me.please stop sending massages from this company.. My Idea Mobile No. is 09604676162

Plz deactivate TD-smsgupsh msz from my mobile 9979034321
bhoite

please i want to deactivate this useless massages from TA-SMSGupshup.please help me.please stop sending massages from this company.. My Idea Mobile No. is 9767757638

Plz deactivate TD-smsgupsh msz from my mobile 9767757638