telemall`s anahai bamboo reviews - telemall`s anahai bamboo reviews

Flaming Dew
The product is totally a SHAM:

*** Quantity : Good for one week treatment, however, I guess the whole kit is meant to last longer than that. . . . It’s the claims in the infomercial that’re misleading “get results in 7 days”!!!!!

**** Smell: Delicious. . . tempting. . . soooooo edible, but starts wearing off about 20 mins post application on the skin.

* Value for Money : If there was a half star on my keyboard, I’d have given it!!!! Ladies, please invest this money in a spa treatment. . . That’s a lot worth it!!!!! Or you can also buy a local fairness product that’s equally / more effective than Anahai!!! Atleast you can buy 6 month’s stock with this kind of money!

* End Result: No visible change in skin color (I’m Dusky-wheatish skinned). Change in skin tone hardly noticeable (minimal evening out of the skin). Pores refined (only with the peel-off mask). . . No pore reduction. The product is not effective at all on areas like dark circle, dark knees and elbows, dark spots/freckles.

Do I recommend this product?: Absolutely not!!!!!!

WHY??????? Read on. . . . .

ESSENCE #1: The directions of application are sooooooo wrong. It says on the bottle "Apply appropriate amount to the hand or bath cotton; gently wipe the whole body; then bathe with clean water after 10 mins". . . So I did that!!!!! And guess what my skin burnt literally!!!!!! Essence#1 is nothing more than a strong facewash/bodywash!. . . So strong that it'll burn your skin. I wouldn't recommend its neat application on the skin. . . C'mon temme, would you rub in a thick layer of your regular/strong face wash and leave it for 10 mins before you wash it off??????? You're callin for nothin but a chemical disaster!!!!! The skin on your body may take it, but your face!!!!!????????? . . . THINK ABOUT IT...

Also what I realised was that Essence#1 is a clear gel with black beeds, whereas in the infomercial, the same product is whitish-white!!!

ESSENCE #2: THINK OF A BOTTLE OF WHITE POSTER COLOR. . . Yes ladies and gentlemen, thats what it is. . . Even though the product instructions recommend massaging it into the skin, I DONT! Because as it dries up, it forms tiny lumps, the area of application is patchy and blochy. . . The lotion totally dries up leaving a chalky white layer on your skin (and your clothes)!!!!! Imagine yourself as one of those Japanese stage performers who paint their faces white!!!!!

Forget dark, dusky or wheatish skin. . . Essence#2 is not even for Caucasian skin, as the product does not get absorbed into the skin, does not blend well. . . This is an equivalent to a day cream in any beauty kit, but one definitely cant step out of the house wearing this. . . Its just WHITE!!!!!

How effective is ESSENCE#2?. . . We'll you have nothing to lose (but money) even if you don't wear it. . . Hardly visible difference to my skin tone / dark spots even after using it for 5 days!!!!. . .

CHARCOAL FACE MASK : The peel off mask is very gentle; Does not irritate the skin. The best part is that it peels off very gently and easily without hurting or yanking your skin too much (I have tiny/fine facial hair, so you know what I’m talking about girls!). . .

As far as the claims of minimizing pores go, no difference!!! I have a combination skin with large pores. I used the mask twice in the first week (as recommended) but did not work.

CHARCOAL WHITENING ESSENCE: Equivalent to night cream in a regular skincare kit. . . . but WAR PAINT IN PEACE-LAND again ladies!!!!!! And this one’s blendability and absorption is worse than Essence #2! You go to sleep with this one on, and you’re white as a ghost; finalleeeeeeeee you wake up with “CERAMIC SKIN” (as they claim) ha ha ha ha ha. . . (Probably because the oil that your skin secretes over-night, blends with this cream and gives that translucent look!!!!!!)

Wash your face in the morning and you’re back to looking like when you were 1999 +150 rupees richer!!!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha (only you’re not!!!!!!)

Overall the product is totally a waste of time and money and does not show visible results as claimed in the infomercials.

Comments

no peeling off properly - face mask

reqested sir the product face mask is not pealing properly . My sister is scraching to peal it . And her face became ugly .

SHAM - Anahai Bamboo Charcoal

The product is totally a SHAM:

Do I recommend this product?: Absolutely not!!!!!!

WHY??????? Read on. . . . .

i am abdul muhammad from pakistan /it is a fake not true itis 100% wrong becuse we give to them the charges 785$ but tel now they didt give ower prize to us/so now wei w wil tell to the gouvernamet to help us and destroy there offces if that is in london or in indonishia jakarta/now we will work hard and will attak on them
it is ower email ikcc_2010@yahoo.com
phone N 0092 03368454992

it is ower email ikcc_2010@yahoo.com
phone N 0092 03368454992

Anahai bamboo is just a waste of money. its completely different from advertisement they show. Essence no 1# is like a liquid glue slimy like a snail slime, in advertisment they show milky white face wash with lots of charcole particles but i haardly see any particles only two or three.And it doesnt work as shown in tv, at first wash our small spots should be removed as they had told but after a week also no change in skin at all.Its same old skin.

Essence no 2# after u used it u will surely say wat d fucck is it white paint with irritating smell.Its the rampage against ur skin.It doesnt work at alland I MEAN AT ALLLL.fuuck dis asshole producer mother fuckers they have looted us and i suggest dnt use it its a fake product... if u want real product mail me i will suggest u it will surely whiten ur skin with no side effects it had worked for me perfectly mail me if u want this product sahil_rai@hotmail.com..
and i request to our govt and google please help us they are jst looting innocent customers please help..

HI, THIS IS PRIYA FROM AHMEDABAD. I WANT TO SAY THAT AFTER USE THIS PRODUCT I DONT FIND ANY KIND OF CHANGING WHY????????????????????????????????

THIS IS REALLY A FAKE PRODUCT AND I M AGREE WITH NOT ONLY MUHAMMAD ABDUL, EVEN ALL, I WANT MY MONEY BACK. AND THERE IS A REQUEST TO GOVERMENT PLEASE STOP THIS KIND OF FALSE ADDVERTISEMENT, THEY HAVE A NO RIGHT TO DO ALL THIS.

it is our Email : priya.b@makaanestate.com