telemall`s anahai bamboo reviews — telemall`s anahai bamboo reviews

Flaming Dew
The product is totally a SHAM:

*** Quantity : Good for one week treatment, however, I guess the whole kit is meant to last longer than that. . . . It’s the claims in the infomercial that’re misleading “get results in 7 days”!!!!!

**** Smell: Delicious. . . tempting. . . soooooo edible, but starts wearing off about 20 mins post application on the skin.

* Value for Money : If there was a half star on my keyboard, I’d have given it!!!! Ladies, please invest this money in a spa treatment. . . That’s a lot worth it!!!!! Or you can also buy a local fairness product that’s equally / more effective than Anahai!!! Atleast you can buy 6 month’s stock with this kind of money!

* End Result: No visible change in skin color (I’m Dusky-wheatish skinned). Change in skin tone hardly noticeable (minimal evening out of the skin). Pores refined (only with the peel-off mask). . . No pore reduction. The product is not effective at all on areas like dark circle, dark knees and elbows, dark spots/freckles.

Do I recommend this product?: Absolutely not!!!!!!

WHY??????? Read on. . . . .

ESSENCE #1: The directions of application are sooooooo wrong. It says on the bottle "Apply appropriate amount to the hand or bath cotton; gently wipe the whole body; then bathe with clean water after 10 mins". . . So I did that!!!!! And guess what my skin burnt literally!!!!!! Essence#1 is nothing more than a strong facewash/bodywash!. . . So strong that it'll burn your skin. I wouldn't recommend its neat application on the skin. . . C'mon temme, would you rub in a thick layer of your regular/strong face wash and leave it for 10 mins before you wash it off??????? You're callin for nothin but a chemical disaster!!!!! The skin on your body may take it, but your face!!!!!????????? . . . THINK ABOUT IT...

Also what I realised was that Essence#1 is a clear gel with black beeds, whereas in the infomercial, the same product is whitish-white!!!

ESSENCE #2: THINK OF A BOTTLE OF WHITE POSTER COLOR. . . Yes ladies and gentlemen, thats what it is. . . Even though the product instructions recommend massaging it into the skin, I DONT! Because as it dries up, it forms tiny lumps, the area of application is patchy and blochy. . . The lotion totally dries up leaving a chalky white layer on your skin (and your clothes)!!!!! Imagine yourself as one of those Japanese stage performers who paint their faces white!!!!!

Forget dark, dusky or wheatish skin. . . Essence#2 is not even for Caucasian skin, as the product does not get absorbed into the skin, does not blend well. . . This is an equivalent to a day cream in any beauty kit, but one definitely cant step out of the house wearing this. . . Its just WHITE!!!!!

How effective is ESSENCE#2?. . . We'll you have nothing to lose (but money) even if you don't wear it. . . Hardly visible difference to my skin tone / dark spots even after using it for 5 days!!!!. . .

CHARCOAL FACE MASK : The peel off mask is very gentle; Does not irritate the skin. The best part is that it peels off very gently and easily without hurting or yanking your skin too much (I have tiny/fine facial hair, so you know what I’m talking about girls!). . .

As far as the claims of minimizing pores go, no difference!!! I have a combination skin with large pores. I used the mask twice in the first week (as recommended) but did not work.

CHARCOAL WHITENING ESSENCE: Equivalent to night cream in a regular skincare kit. . . . but WAR PAINT IN PEACE-LAND again ladies!!!!!! And this one’s blendability and absorption is worse than Essence #2! You go to sleep with this one on, and you’re white as a ghost; finalleeeeeeeee you wake up with “CERAMIC SKIN” (as they claim) ha ha ha ha ha. . . (Probably because the oil that your skin secretes over-night, blends with this cream and gives that translucent look!!!!!!)

Wash your face in the morning and you’re back to looking like when you were 1999 +150 rupees richer!!!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha (only you’re not!!!!!!)

Overall the product is totally a waste of time and money and does not show visible results as claimed in the infomercials.
Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

face mask — no peeling off properly

reqested sir the product face mask is not pealing properly . My sister is scraching to peal it . And her face became ugly .

Anahai Bamboo Charcoal — SHAM

The product is totally a SHAM:

**** Smell: Delicious. . . tempting. . . soooooo edible, but starts wearing off Show more... about 20 mins post application on the skin.

Do I recommend this product?: Absolutely not!!!!!!

WHY??????? Read on. . . . .

i am abdul muhammad from pakistan /it is a fake not true itis 100% wrong becuse we give to them the charges 785$ but tel now they didt give ower prize to us/so now wei w wil tell to the gouvernamet to help us and destroy there offces if that is in london or in indonishia jakarta/now we will work hard and will attak on them
it is ower email ikcc_2010@yahoo.com Show more...
phone N 0092 03368454992
it is ower email ikcc_2010@yahoo.com Show more...
phone N 0092 03368454992
Anahai bamboo is just a waste of money. its completely different from advertisement they show. Essence no 1# is like a liquid glue slimy like a snail slime, in advertisment they show milky white face wash with lots of charcole particles but i haardly see any particles only two or three.And it doesnt work as shown in tv, at first wash our small spots Show more... should be removed as they had told but after a week also no change in skin at all.Its same old skin.

Essence no 2# after u used it u will surely say wat d fucck is it white paint with irritating smell.Its the rampage against ur skin.It doesnt work at alland I MEAN AT ALLLL.fuuck dis producer mother they have looted us and i suggest dnt use it its a fake product... if u want real product mail me i will suggest u it will surely whiten ur skin with no side effects it had worked for me perfectly mail me if u want this product sahil_rai@hotmail.com..
and i request to our govt and google please help us they are jst looting innocent customers please help..
HI, THIS IS PRIYA FROM AHMEDABAD. I WANT TO SAY THAT AFTER USE THIS PRODUCT I DONT FIND ANY KIND OF CHANGING WHY????????????????????????????????

THIS IS REALLY A FAKE PRODUCT AND I M AGREE WITH NOT ONLY MUHAMMAD ABDUL, EVEN ALL, I WANT MY MONEY BACK. AND THERE IS A REQUEST TO GOVERMENT PLEASE STOP THIS KIND OF FALSE ADDVERTISEMENT, THEY HAVE A NO Show more... RIGHT TO DO ALL THIS.

it is our Email : priya.b@makaanestate.com

phone No: 09904920134

telemall`s anahai bamboo reviews - telemall`s anahai bamboo reviews

Complaint categoryCategory: Cosmetics