The Hindu Newspaper - delivery of news paper post payment

krish19840812
My name is k b maiti. i am a regular subscriber of THE HINDU news paper. I changed my residence address due to some domestic problem.After changing my residence i told my delivery boy to give the daily news paper in my current address which is within one square kilometer to my previous residence. He directed me to call to the news paper office. Following his guidance i contacted THE HINDU news paper office(visakhapatnam). They told me to send a letter through E- mail. since then I sent them E-mail twice about my change of address but no action has been taken till now. It has now been passed one month. Now whenever i try to call them they always deny that they have not received my mail. But previously they were accepting that. Plz give a look in to my problem as i have to prepare for competitive exams. 0751524 is my order no.

Comments

N Feb 21, 2014 by
pvkrao

Best Review
Very poor service by The Hindu paper agent we are residing at ramanager d no 10-9-4 swarnapalace, our subscription no 9307162255 expired on 30/12/2013 Mr A Krishna came and gave the letter and collected the money for 6 months, and the paper delivered up to 9-02-2014, after that they stopped the paper. When we asked they told there is no subscription . If there is no subscription how can they delivered the paper up to 9-02-2014. It is very bad on your part and damaging the image of The Hindu paper.
Kindly look in and see that the paper to be deliver regularly ..

P V Kameswara Rao Visakhapatnam.
Vivek Damodar The Hindu (Business Line)  - India

BAD SALES & DISTRIBUTION - Not trust worthy service - The Hindu (Business Line)

I Vivek Damodar, a resident of Jayanagar 3rd block, Bangalore-11 had received an exclusive offer from one of THE HINDU group's sales executive, which i accepted on 13-3-09. As per the offer, THE HINDU group had provided 6 months subscription of Business line News paper for Rs.300/- (Advance payment).

I was brought to an understanding that the Business Line paper distribution commences from April 1st 09. But i regret to inform that nobody reverted after collecting the (ADVANCE) payment. I am getting a doubt on the potential of THE HINDU GROUP's Sales & distribution.

Now I am getting a fear that, If such a esteemed / trusted organization like "THE HINDU" cheats customer, we would stop trusting any organization.

CC: http://www.consumercomplaints.in

Vivek Damodar

S.Sudhakar The Hindu Shopping Site / Transcend Mp3 Player  - India

Too Delay to Deliver and Deliverd Wrong Item - The Hindu Shopping Site / Transcend Mp3 Player

I have placed an Order thro' The Hindu shopping site (order # 36820 (HI1503090218)
& paid money for a Transcend Tsonic 820 MP3 Player (4GB) on 15/03/09. As per their mail and web site, the Item is ready for shipping and it will ship out by 22/03/09. But, I didn't receive Item until April 10/04/09.
In-between, I have called their Customer care officers for few times and I have sent few emails & chased for my MP3 Player. Every time they told me that, the have some problem for sourcing my player and they need few more days to source.

On 10/04/09, I have received one parcel from Hindu shopping and mentioned its Tsonic 820 MP3 player on Delivery Chelan. But, once I opened that parcel, I found they sent me a different model player and it was Tsonic 840 MP3 model, which have so many quality and outlook issues also.
Immediately I sent a mail to Hindu Online shopping and they have replied me that, they will look after that. After one week, one Gentleman called me and he tried to compromise that, they have sent upgraded version model only and not lower model. But, it's not true. It may be a next model. But, that model has many quality issues & out look appearance issues. I asked him, how you can sent a wrong model, which I didn't placed Order with out any intimation to me? Even I can get the latest model at Cheaper cost than, which I received.
Since, I didn't happy with their response and service, I told them to collect back the player and requested them to return back my money or requested them to give Tsonic 850 model player.
But, until now, I didn't get any response even though I sent few mails to them.

I can send all my email transcations if you you want.

Please help... I need my money back or I want them to send Tsonic 850 Model.
yescube Hindu News Paper  - India

not getting regularly - Hindu news paper

I HAVE SUBSCRIBED FOR HINDU NEWS PAPER UNDER SPL.SUBSCRIPTION ON JULY 15'2009, AND I AM GETTING PAPER FROM 4 TH AUGUST. BUT THE DELIVERY IS VERY IRREGULAR.PL. CHANGE MY NEWS AGENT OR CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION. MY SUBSCRIPTION NO. IS 0450986
Rajnish Jakhar HINDU  - India

phone no. details - HINDU

Please help me to find the NAME and ADDRESS of the person and last 30 DAYS CALL RECORDS.
PHONE NO IS-910055963,
AND ANOTHER NO IS-9310914774.

PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL MY IDENTY TO ANY ONE.
mulaka veera vasanth reddy The Hindu Newspaper  - India

2nd line , rajendra nagar ,
guntur ,
guntur (dist) ,
522006 .

as i am changing my residence from guntur to another place . i want to discontinue the service.plz discontinue it .
thanking you ,
bye
Mukundlal Chowhan The Hindu Newspaper  - India

About a payment - Postal Agent

Age-35, Premchand Nanda, S/o-Brundaban Nanda, At/Po-Bonaigarh, Dist-Sundargarh, State-Orissa, Pin-770038

About my Marriage problem, Somebody sending vast amount of money from outside country is it true or not. How can I solve my marriage problem.

Pradeep Kumar Nanda

Santhosh.J.H The Hindu Shopping  - Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Placed order and product not yet received - The Hindu Shopping

Dear Team

I am a regular reader of "The Hindu" Last week i saw an ad for Kids Laptop. For which we can place the order over the Toll Free Number mentioned on the ad. I placed an order for 1 no. Kids laptop on 19th March 2010. Ref No.752449. I was told by your representative that the product will reach me in 7 days. But till now its not reached. I sent a query to their customer care team Ref No.CNT16230753046906. Today i get a reply saying it will be shipped only by 01st April, which is much higher than their committed period of 7 days. The problem is i had promised my son that he will be getting the laptop last friday but i could not deliver it and he was disappointed and depressed because of the same.

Request your support in getting the product ASAP.

Pls clarify.

J.H.SANTHOSH
9841417101.

gulred21 The Hindu Shopping  - Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Even, I have placed the order on 24-March-2010 for 2 Kids laptop, product no. 100. I promised my daughter to gift her on laptop on her 4 year birthday, but i am still yet to get the product, even i dont have the customer care number, where could look for the product delivery details...

Please let me know, whether i will get it or not..

Rgds,
Gulshan
SRIVIDHYA K The Hindu Shopping  - Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

I send 2cheqe leaf to get baby laptop, product no 100.But i am still yet to get the product.Ihave sent through postal to bangalore.
D
kanu The Hindu Shopping  - Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Chill, Whats in few days??

Its not that your son is going to get older and wud need an actual laptop..

They wud deliver when they have it..

Till the time being you just fool ur son that it wud come soon..tell him that it is getting delayed coz he is ur son..

If he gets depressed, show him the images of poverty and illiteracy..and tell him that atleast you have something to wait for..

many children don't even have pencils to write with!
danie The Hindu Shopping  - Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

I too place order for Kids laptop. Still its showing the status as "Ready To Ship". They don't have their contact number to communicate... They rescheduled the shipment after contacting customer support even thought its not delivered...

The customer support is not responding to the tickets placed after they reschedule. Please let us know how to approach this legally.

Thanks.
umahindu The Hindu Shopping  - Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

i too placed an order for Kids laptop. It should have been delivered on May 12th itself.

I have not received yet and my order number is HI0405100296.

In spite of several queries to customer care there is no reply.

I think legal action is required since these people are looting money of ours.

If someone is residing in banglore they can go there directly and contact.

Umashankar.
rajbitindia The Hindu  - Vijayawada, Prakasam, Andhra Pradesh, India

Subscription stopped - THE HINDU

I have booked The Hindu daily new paper subscription for 6 Month, Order No.-1038531 on dated 03/05/2010, it was started on 16/05/2010 on schedule, but from last 10 days, I am not getting my subscription. I have also register complaint at The Hindu Office by Phone, but right now no action is observed.
Rajesh Singh
Vijayawada, AP
meenalar Hindu News Paper  - Madurai, Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India

not deliver daily - Hindu news paper

I am Seetha lakshmi from madurai. I am doing my college second year. I subscribed to Hindu news paper for RS. 700 per annum for second year. But monthly 4 to 5 days i didn't get my paper. If they reduce this amount next subscription? that they don't do.My subscription no. 539696. Agent no. 50113. Period10/06/2010 to 09/06/2011. So i request you to process this complaint soon.
aherberts Hindu News Paper  - Madurai, Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India

The same thing happends to us also. My name is Dr. Moses K. Daniel and I am residing at surveyor colony, Madurai. Kindly take necessary action.
karamathali The Hindu Newspaper  - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

didn't get hindu newspaper for the last days - Hindu Newspaper

hi,
I am a subscriber of hindu newspaper 240rs plan.i didnt get hindu yesterday and today.My phone number is 9985581674.
Address: SRT-665, Sanathnagar,hyd-500018
N Feb 17, 2011 by
P.VIJAYA KUMAR

This is P.VIJAYA KUMAR resident of vijayawada, staying with D.NO 60-5-7, SRI SAI APARTMENT, FLAT NO 7, 2 nd LINE, SIDDHARTHA NAGAR VIJAYAWADA-520010 celll no 94902-95379, and land line of 0866-2482297, We are regular reader of the HINDU in the last 25 years period.We are subscribed for six months period and subscription no 104461 DT 30/10/1010, and in the last 5 days we are getting from your dealer and your supply agent, Though I have informed to the the concerned of Mr, DURGA RAO with available contact no 9959836253, This has been happend on several times in the last one yearperiod stopping inbetween, WEEKDAYS,

We lodge this complaint if you cannot delivery the paper we request you to return the monry and we will avail the services where ever it is available.

Kindly do the needful immediately.

Thanking You,

P.VIJAYA KUMAR
N Mar 15, 2011 by
mvvsatyanarayana

I am the subscriber of the Hindu daily news paper. I have paid an amount of Rs. 180.00 to Sri.B.S.Prakash, CRO, Hindu news paper, Seethammadhara, Visakhapatnam to renewal of half yearly scheme on 06.09.2010 and my commencement date is 16.09.2010. My Order Number is TH/722239. But the news paper is not received from the December -2010. The same was intimated to Hindu office, Visakhapatnam by phone from my number to 2536159 constantly. There is no response from Hindu News Paper office staff and also E- Mail sent to rsssvizag@thehindu.co.in on07.03.11. So far no action is being taken. Therefore once again I request you to continue to supply of news paper daily and extend my order immediately.

Address:- M.V.V.Satyanarayana.
Simhachalam, Vizag
E – Mail ID – bunni_bujji@yahoo.com
A Mar 17, 2011 by
H.Diwakar

I am H.Diwakar, LIG-A 395, 2-110/5, Midhilapuri VUDA colony, Visakhapatnam-41 and I am a regular yerly subscriber of "The Hindu "new paper as my subscription has been renewed with ceo and presented Cheque for Rs360/- by no 749018 through SBH p.M.Palem .we are greatly diappointed that we have not been receiving the Newpaper from 09.03.2011 even though we are regular without any break for the Past 5-6 years.Kindly instuct the Agent to deliver the News paper inmmediatly.this Has been bought to the notice of CEO who came for cheque collection .Since it has been 10 days Lapsed - sincearly -Diwakar. Email address-
hdiwakar48@yahoo.co.in