The Hindu Newspaper - delivery of news paper post payment

krish19840812
My name is k b maiti. i am a regular subscriber of THE HINDU news paper. I changed my residence address due to some domestic problem.After changing my residence i told my delivery boy to give the daily news paper in my current address which is within one square kilometer to my previous residence. He directed me to call to the news paper office. Following his guidance i contacted THE HINDU news paper office(visakhapatnam). They told me to send a letter through E- mail. since then I sent them E-mail twice about my change of address but no action has been taken till now. It has now been passed one month. Now whenever i try to call them they always deny that they have not received my mail. But previously they were accepting that. Plz give a look in to my problem as i have to prepare for competitive exams. 0751524 is my order no.

Comments

N Feb 21, 2014 by
pvkrao

Best Review
Very poor service by The Hindu paper agent we are residing at ramanager d no 10-9-4 swarnapalace, our subscription no 9307162255 expired on 30/12/2013 Mr A Krishna came and gave the letter and collected the money for 6 months, and the paper delivered up to 9-02-2014, after that they stopped the paper. When we asked they told there is no subscription . If there is no subscription how can they delivered the paper up to 9-02-2014. It is very bad on your part and damaging the image of The Hindu paper.
Kindly look in and see that the paper to be deliver regularly ..

P V Kameswara Rao Visakhapatnam.
yescube Hindu News Paper  - India

not getting regularly - Hindu news paper

I HAVE SUBSCRIBED FOR HINDU NEWS PAPER UNDER SPL.SUBSCRIPTION ON JULY 15'2009, AND I AM GETTING PAPER FROM 4 TH AUGUST. BUT THE DELIVERY IS VERY IRREGULAR.PL. CHANGE MY NEWS AGENT OR CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION. MY SUBSCRIPTION NO. IS 0450986
Rajnish Jakhar HINDU  - India

phone no. details - HINDU

Please help me to find the NAME and ADDRESS of the person and last 30 DAYS CALL RECORDS.
PHONE NO IS-910055963,
AND ANOTHER NO IS-9310914774.

PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL MY IDENTY TO ANY ONE.
Mukundlal Chowhan The Hindu Newspaper  - India

About a payment - Postal Agent

Age-35, Premchand Nanda, S/o-Brundaban Nanda, At/Po-Bonaigarh, Dist-Sundargarh, State-Orissa, Pin-770038

About my Marriage problem, Somebody sending vast amount of money from outside country is it true or not. How can I solve my marriage problem.

Pradeep Kumar Nanda

rajbitindia The Hindu  - Vijayawada, Prakasam, Andhra Pradesh, India

Subscription stopped - THE HINDU

I have booked The Hindu daily new paper subscription for 6 Month, Order No.-1038531 on dated 03/05/2010, it was started on 16/05/2010 on schedule, but from last 10 days, I am not getting my subscription. I have also register complaint at The Hindu Office by Phone, but right now no action is observed.
Rajesh Singh
Vijayawada, AP
meenalar Hindu News Paper  - Madurai, Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India

not deliver daily - Hindu news paper

I am Seetha lakshmi from madurai. I am doing my college second year. I subscribed to Hindu news paper for RS. 700 per annum for second year. But monthly 4 to 5 days i didn't get my paper. If they reduce this amount next subscription? that they don't do.My subscription no. 539696. Agent no. 50113. Period10/06/2010 to 09/06/2011. So i request you to process this complaint soon.
aherberts Hindu News Paper  - Madurai, Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India

The same thing happends to us also. My name is Dr. Moses K. Daniel and I am residing at surveyor colony, Madurai. Kindly take necessary action.
karamathali The Hindu Newspaper  - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

didn't get hindu newspaper for the last days - Hindu Newspaper

hi,
I am a subscriber of hindu newspaper 240rs plan.i didnt get hindu yesterday and today.My phone number is 9985581674.
Address: SRT-665, Sanathnagar,hyd-500018
N Feb 17, 2011 by
P.VIJAYA KUMAR

This is P.VIJAYA KUMAR resident of vijayawada, staying with D.NO 60-5-7, SRI SAI APARTMENT, FLAT NO 7, 2 nd LINE, SIDDHARTHA NAGAR VIJAYAWADA-520010 celll no 94902-95379, and land line of 0866-2482297, We are regular reader of the HINDU in the last 25 years period.We are subscribed for six months period and subscription no 104461 DT 30/10/1010, and in the last 5 days we are getting from your dealer and your supply agent, Though I have informed to the the concerned of Mr, DURGA RAO with available contact no 9959836253, This has been happend on several times in the last one yearperiod stopping inbetween, WEEKDAYS,

We lodge this complaint if you cannot delivery the paper we request you to return the monry and we will avail the services where ever it is available.

Kindly do the needful immediately.

Thanking You,

P.VIJAYA KUMAR
N Mar 15, 2011 by
mvvsatyanarayana

I am the subscriber of the Hindu daily news paper. I have paid an amount of Rs. 180.00 to Sri.B.S.Prakash, CRO, Hindu news paper, Seethammadhara, Visakhapatnam to renewal of half yearly scheme on 06.09.2010 and my commencement date is 16.09.2010. My Order Number is TH/722239. But the news paper is not received from the December -2010. The same was intimated to Hindu office, Visakhapatnam by phone from my number to 2536159 constantly. There is no response from Hindu News Paper office staff and also E- Mail sent to rsssvizag@thehindu.co.in on07.03.11. So far no action is being taken. Therefore once again I request you to continue to supply of news paper daily and extend my order immediately.

Address:- M.V.V.Satyanarayana.
Simhachalam, Vizag
E – Mail ID – bunni_bujji@yahoo.com
A Mar 17, 2011 by
H.Diwakar

I am H.Diwakar, LIG-A 395, 2-110/5, Midhilapuri VUDA colony, Visakhapatnam-41 and I am a regular yerly subscriber of "The Hindu "new paper as my subscription has been renewed with ceo and presented Cheque for Rs360/- by no 749018 through SBH p.M.Palem .we are greatly diappointed that we have not been receiving the Newpaper from 09.03.2011 even though we are regular without any break for the Past 5-6 years.Kindly instuct the Agent to deliver the News paper inmmediatly.this Has been bought to the notice of CEO who came for cheque collection .Since it has been 10 days Lapsed - sincearly -Diwakar. Email address-
hdiwakar48@yahoo.co.in
N Apr 14, 2011 by
chelluboina sampath kumar

visakhapanam doctors failed to cure a patient both physically and mentally .

1.chiristains prayers and hindu pray opposing his absense in his life.
2.BHEL 2006 to till now.
3.bilaspur.
4.patient neurology.
5.mental patient.

his releations blame.
present doctor dr kevilu
N May 3, 2011 by
A V Rao

Sir, I am customer of hindu daily leading newspaper since five years as half yearly subscriber. The last half yearly subscription ended by Mar-11. On complition, one agent should come and collect for regularisation of my scheme but no agent turned up for collection of the same furhter i tried to speak with regional manager over cell but i couldn't get him, any how i have spoken with hindu vizag office he also refused to continue my scheme then i requested to my local dealer for not disrubing the paper for which i am paying him monthly basis on full charges.
If scheme is available pls provide for .
on the other hand it appears that the agent is diverting the scheme to avail the benifit with local adjustment, if not providing the scheme .
in view of the above, I am requsting to look make arrange to regularise the hindu daily news paper on half yearly contribution basis as earlier fas soon aas possible for which i shall remain ever grateful to you.

A.venkateswara Rao, Flat No. 302, Renuka pradise, Behind Govt. High school, Murali nagar, Viasakhapatnam(A.P), cell, 8143278166, 8895824363.
anapartivenkatesh@yahoo.com
N Sep 13, 2011 by
gnarasingarao

I am the subscriber of the Hindu daily news paper. I have paid an amount of Rs. 360.00 to Sriagent gajuwaka, vinayakanagar, Hindu news paper, Seethammadhara, Visakhapatnam for yearly scheme . My Order Number is . But the news paper is not received from the aug-2011 on wards. The same was intimated to Hindu agent, Visakhapatnam by phone from my number to9703813312 constantly. There is no response from Hindu News Paper office staff. Therefore I request the authority to continue to supply of news paper daily and extend my order immediately. My Phone number 9133919033 .Address - D.No.HIG 133, VINAYAKANAGAR GAJUWAKA VIZAG.
N Mar 5, 2012 by
manoj kumar pati

I WANT TO SUBSCRIBE HINDU PAPER FROM 7TH MAR2012 .I STAY AT SAMATANAGAR, PEDGANTAYADA, GAJUWAKA VIZAG CONTACT NO9394706892

M K PATI
D Oct 17, 2012 by
sheeja.ks

I K S Sheeja am used to reading The Hindu since my childhood and right now I am residing at D No 30-1-211/5, South Jail Road, Visakhapatnam. The paper is being distributed through Agent Mr. Naidu who was several times complained about irregular delivery in the paper on his mobile No.9505444797. But still the problem is continuing. Request you to do the needful to provide an Agency which can deliver the paper in time and without fail on a daily basis. I can be contacted on 9849358913.
N Jan 10, 2013 by
VTZ

After thorough study and detail information from the head quarters of the Hindu, Chennai & Hyd. it is understood that the special subscription rates are available to all cities and localities in Andhra Pradesh. It is only the Agents who are misusing this opportunity and misguiding the subscribers saying this facility is not available for a area. The Hindu officials should take up this matter seriously and take necessary disciplinary action against erring agents and if necessary cancel their Agency.In fact, the special Subscription shouId be collected by the Agent only under supervision of Hindu Officials and the whole process should work with close coordination and timely delivery.In this growing world of competancy, If The Hindu wish to survive, then this is unavoidable. A Copy of detailed note is forwarded to the Central Marketing Team of The Hindu after an erring Agent in Vizag-26 failed to deliver Paper in a PSU Township.
N May 12, 2013 by
p venkateswarlu

My name is P Venkateswarlu. i am a regular subscriber of THE HINDU news paper.Address : door no 21-48-28, Dallivanipalem, Pedagantyada, Visakhapatnam.I have been continue this news paper for last two years. paper boy do not issue the news paper in time, I have given complaint against the boy to distributor but he didn't take any action. Now for last one month I didn't get news paper.pls take action .
N Jun 6, 2013 by
bhogavillianupama

my name is B.Sanyasi Rao.I have subscribed for The Hindu paper for 6months and have already paid for it.Iam having a constant problem in the delivery of newspaper because the boy starts either delivering The Times of India paper instead of The Hindu or doesnot deliver at all and when questioned regarding it he stopped posting the paper totally and i have not been receiving the paper since then.This was intimated to the agent but no action was taken so far.I am desperately hoping that at least through this complaint some action could be expected to be taken and if even this doesnot work out i really don't know what else it is that i should do.
N Sep 23, 2013 by
sanjay kumar

I have subscribed the HINDU newspaper @333/ for a year on 06/09/2013. I had been told that the newspaper starts by 16 th Sep 2013 and there was a gift bag also which I have not received yet.
Today is 24/09/2013 the newspaper delivery has not started. The order number is BG75898. The toll free number is not responding. The payment was made by cheque which was cleared on 17/09/2013.
Can you please look into this and resolve the issue.
If you are unable to deliver the newspaper, refund my money.

The Hindu Newspaper - delivery of news paper post payment