TNEB - Meter not reading

venkatesan
Dear sir/madam,

Iam residing at admbakkam.Past one month my EB meter nor running, regarding this i gave complaint twice the times and also i informed JE also.Every time they telling that this week we will come.
Iam not able to complaint in TNEB site its not working, giving error "not connecting to database"
so its very touch taget for me to pay the bill.please do the needful as soon as possible.

Thanks and regards,
venkatesan.R

Comments

tamanna

hi,
i am sorry to hear ur problem, same thing is happening to me now, i had gone abroad and my meter used to show minimum reading, sometime back when i came back, the eb guy says ur meter is not working and u shld request for a new meter which i did through a letter 3 months back.they fixed a monthly chg of 800 rs until the new meter is installed.inspite of my not being at home i am still forced to pay the minimum amount of 800 rs, my repeated requests to change the meter is met with only postponments.on top of that the AE who is suposed to be in office all day is never avilable whatever time we go..i dont know what to do

98405 47929it seems nobody in the tneb is bothered about the complaints from the consumers.The poor consumers are always taken for a ride. we are penalized for the fault of the dept.They do not seem to change their attitude.
Meter failure is a routine affair. only the God almighty shall save consumer .
Fairoz ghani