Trackon Courier - COURIER NOT DELIVERED

raj_9831 on Jun 28, 2011
I have send the courier throught trackon on friday but still it is not delievered , dock no. = 247044719. When i have contacted there faribadbad and ambala number they told me that they have forward the couried to next point but not responsible for it , they cant response me properly and cut my phone during conversation. It is really disgusting attitude from trackon workforce . They also told me that if courier is missing they are not responsbile for it. Plz do the needful and take strict action against them.

Rajan Sharma

Comments

BALBIR SINGH Trackon Courier  - India

I SENT A PACKET OF MEDICINES ON 12-05-2009 FROM JALANDHAR FOR MR. MALKIT SINGH, MUMBAI

IT IS NOT YET DELIVERED
BALBIR SINGH Trackon Courier  - India

142205938 NOT DEL AT MUMBAI
sameer joshi Trackon Courier  - India

The service is really pathetic i had a courier which was sent on 11th of May 2009 and as per tracking system it is showing me that it came to pune on 13th at aundh branch and today is 21st it is still not delivered. It seem's there is no one to take the responsibilty, depicting how pathetic and ir responsible service it is
Dilmeet Dhillon Trackon Couriers  - India

Articles missing from courier - Trackon Couriers

My mother sent me a courier on Thursday, 14th May 2009, and i was to receive it on Saturday, 16th May 2009. Where as it was delivered to me on Wednesday, 20th May 2009. And when i did open the box to my surprise as much as 5 things were missing, including eatables, a head phone and a shirt. And i could not find any number on internet to contact them.
tapan kumar mukherjee Trackon Courier  - India

Sir/Mam,

I am very regret to say my consignment Docket no.143305995 dated 15/05/09

send to Kolkata . Mohestala area 24 parganus south by Trackon courier Till now consiment is not delivered.

Tapan Mukherjee
pramesh kumar Trackon Courier  - India

I would like to inform you that our klgsystel limited Head office GURGAON send a courier dated 22.05.09 for jaipur klgsystel limited but till date the courier not deleverd .our adddressis KLGSYSTEL.LIMITED
157, girnar colony, gandhi path, vaishali nagar, jaipur

1) 9929307772
2)9928016806
3)9928024760
imtiyaz Trackon Couriers  - India

I HAD SEND ONE 200gm PARCEL ON DT.21.05.2009 DOCKET NO141898149 STILL DONT DELEVER

ADDRESS:

KERALA-686667

from imtiyaz
D
suresh kumar Trackon Courier  - India

We have sent one parcel to chennai through AWb no. 132 4765 88 dated 28.05.09, but this parcel still not deliver

please provide us the status for the parcel ASAP.

M/S. ARESTO LEATHERS EXPORTS
NO.08 moudha street
Nagalkeni chrompet
CHENNAI-44
lukesh tiwari Trackon Couriers  - India

i have same complent about my parcel. i had sand it on 16th may 09. its docket no was 131270799.
RAKESH SHARMA Trackon Courier  - India

One of our Parcel the docket no 134926112 dated 26-05-09, Mumbai to Palampur(H.P),
Can't Deliver till date. The Parcel is laying with the Chandigarh office from 28-03-09,
but not diliver us till date. We are requesting for that parcel in your Palampur(H.P) branch, but no body take these matter seriously. you are requsted to please look into the matter.
Please treat it urgent,

RAKESH
Saroja Trackon Courier  - India

I too had two bitter experiences with trackon;

the envelope containing a cheque to my parents reached after 10 days (from Mumbai to Chennai)
after repeated follow ups with the sending branch;

recently they hve returned an envelope undelivered after 20 days sayinbg theat the addressee's
door was found locked on 3 occasions; dont they have the system of ringing up the Consignee's Cell No
which is written on the envelope;
dont they have the practice of leaving a "Missed U" note at the doors;

very poor service;

i will not choose this courier in future
Aneesh Trackon Courier  - India

Track On Courier is the worst courier services I have come through.
Please do not use this Courier Service.

Aneesh
vijay pal singh Trackon Courier  - India

awd no 143796716 @ MAN No 140020001881 from LUCKNOW TO MEERUT NOT YET DELIVERED SUPPOSE TO BE DELIVERED ON 01 JUNE 09. PI SEE INTO THE MATTER AND TRACK IT.SO THATIT CAN BE DELVERED IMMEDTEIELY.
shrawan suthar Trackon Courier  - India

I am employee of the Company "Purpels India" I have Courier a Document To Futura systems 317 5th block k. r. garden koramangala village, banglore-95 on 19-05-09 POD no 134902502

From Courier office address
setelite (Jogeshwari East)

it is not courier at this address.
Please Notice me why not deliver document.
My Address

Purpels india
25, satguru nanik estate, 498 western express highway,
Goregaon (East), Mumbai - 63

shrawan suthar
9320362607
Sunil Bhatia Trackon Courier  - India

Ya Trackon courier is playing the role of our postal department as they are having a bunch of foolish, idiots and non-professionals with them who dont know how to work professionaly, sincerely in the era of strong competition. Further they also dont know when a legitimate and genuine customer is complaining to their seniors then how to behave with them.

In such an incident I was told by their GREAT CUSTOMER CARE/HUB that we take phone numbers of customer at the time of booking but dont use that because our delivey boys has to do lot more work besides calling the customers and get their exact address.

Can these great people tell me what is duty of a delivery boy if he is not delivering the parcel at right time and place.

Also would request all the consumers not to opt for TRACKON COURIER as they are in the thought of being extra ordinary and heavenly courier.

Also plz give me the contact details for this irritating courier company.

Sunil
veenal choudhary Trackon Courier  - India

I sent the admission form and all related papers to MIT institute of desion Pune at 29/5/09 from Indore, and till 3/6/09 courier not delivered to destination as per the comitment of trackon courier and also no proper tracking is possible by net and also trackon courier indore office . Because of this mistake of trackon courier may be possible my admission will cancel.

Veenal Choudhary
ravinder Trackon Courier  - India

Dear

As we have the cooperate tie up with this company but the serive is wrost they did not deliev the courier on time the courier to me was sent from patiala kotak life insurance on 4/6/09 but till now i didnt get the courier and the status on the site is not updated .the employee here in barnala dnt had the taking sense all the tings r worst here
rajendra surana Trackon Courier  - India

my doc no. 146835798 send form delhi to jabalpur not received dt 08.06.2009
JAYA JOHN VARGHESE Trackon Courier  - India

Dear Mr.Sunil Padwal

This refer to your AWB NO 146510459 Dated 02.06.2009.The said document still not delver.Request you to deliver the document immidietly.It is a very urgent document

with best regards