TRIVENI FERROUS INFRASTRUCTURE AND DEVELOPERS - FRAUDULENT COMPANY

Tijan on Jun 7, 2012
I had applied for a160 sq yard plot in the proposed project of Triveni – Ferrous Infrastructure (P) Ltd at Faridabad.
I had paid an initial booking amount, for Rs.2,50,000 vide ICICI, Noida, Cheque No.796129 dated 30.12.05, as proposed by them.
A receipt for the same was given to me.

Ever since then(Feb 2006- till date), I have been following up the matter with various managers and senior representatives from Triveni…
• Mr. G.P.Singh(G.M. Projects)
• Mr. Ajay Pundhir(Commercial Head)
• Mr. Pramod Babbar(Sales)
• Mr. Prince Khattar(Marketing Manager)
• Mr. Manoj Mahajan(Marketing Manager,Plots)
• Mr. Keshav Gulathi(Marketing)
• Mr. Vikas(Marketing)
• Mr. Vipin Tomar(Marketing)
• Mr.Pahuja

Initially I was told that they were waiting for necessary approval from Huda.
However after some time, they stopped answering calls and every time I would call they would either ask us to call back after some time, or pass the matter on to someone else.

Since Triveni Ferrous group has been unable to get the sanctions from the authority, in the last 6 years,it does not make sense to wait any longer, not knowing the true situation of Triveni and its application with HUDA.

I have made several requests, by way of registered post letters,asking for a refund of my money along with the interest payable.
However, till date NO communication has been received from TRIVENI.
This is nothing but fraud.
Such fraudlent companies should be penalised heavily.
Suggest we all form a consortium to deal with this collectively, since it is in our interest to get our money back.

Comments

N Dec 25, 2011 by
kdsharma1973 TRIVENI FERROUS INFRASTRUCTURE AND DEVELOPERS  - Faridabad, Faridabad, Haryana, India

fraud - triveni ferrous infrastructure

booking amout for pre launch of plot in triveni ferrous joint venture co. in fbd. of Rs. 3.00 lac given. But no response till today, saying that project is not coming and no question of returning money
A Aug 5, 2012 by
sulaiman74

I am also victim of Triveni, you must get associated with Triveni Faridabad Allottees Assciation at tfaa.in where we all Triveni customers are united and fighting for construction of the project.

TRIVENI FERROUS INFRASTRUCTURE AND DEVELOPERS - FRAUDULENT COMPANY