uk lotto - How to claim the prize

Ahongsangbam Robot Singh
Sir/Madam;
Respected sir i would to drawn your attention toward a sms, which i received on 18/06/09.
The message is has follow
"You have Won 300, 000, 00 GBP in the (UK LOTTO) Mobile Draws June2009. To claim your prize, call Brown Walter on +447035998004 and Email: ukmobileclaim@live.com".

kindly informed me about the message. ph:09637106330, Email- www.thoirobo@yahoo.com

Comments

to claim the prize - GBP 2009 uk national lottery

As you have sent a message on my mobile No.-09835110321 that, i have won a prize of amount 25, 00, 000, 00 GBP in 2009 uk national lottery draws. So i want to receive this amount.
So please reply on my contact no-09835110321 or you can mail on md.khurshid.alam09@gmail.com. As you send the message that i have to contact to you on the cont. no.-+447024043909 but i'm unable to contact becouse call is not conecting, and also u have given an email id to send mail to claim but message is giving tjt"this acount is not exist" so it's request that please reply me that how i'll get that amount of prize.

thanking you.

If it is in my luck, I can get. I was astonished after reading this message. I want to know more about it. Please guide.

Sir/Madam;
Respected sir i would to drawn your attention toward a sms, which i received on 06/07/09.
The message is has follow

kindly informed me about the message. ph:+9194345825, Email- www.arup_pra@rediffmail.com

LETS HOPE FOR THE BEST

Sir/Madam;
Respected sir i would to drawn your attention toward a sms, which i received on 14/07/09.
The message is has follow

Please guide me that how can i get.

please guide me that how can i go through this process

please guide me that how can i go through this process to claim the prize
i have won the uk lotto 300, 000, 00 GBP
i have received on 30/08/09

i recived massage, that i won 350, 000, 00 GBP in (UK LOTTO) Mobile Draws September 2009.

SIr / Mam,

It is very nice sceme .Please send me my prize as early as possible.My mobile NO.is as follows...09414468834.I have this my Email ID So Please send me mail OR call me at this number...

Respected sir i would to drawn your attention toward a sms, which i received on 09:sept:2009
The message is has follow,

"You have Won 300, 000, 00 GBP in the (UK LOTTO) Mobile Draws September 2009. To claim your prize, Contact Mr Brown Walter on Email:claimsward22@yahoo.cn.

If possible from your's company (UK LOTTO) Mobile Draws september 2009, Send that my award on without investment from me.
thank you.

Respected sir i would to drawn your attention toward a sms, which i received on 11/10/2009
The massage is has follow,

"Ur number has been selected to claim four hundred and fifty thousand Pounds in UK National Lotto, To claim E-mail Dr. Scott:(claimsdpt91@hotmail.com)9933060356"
If possible from your's company (UK LOTTO) send that my award on without investment from me.
Please contact me on 9933060356 or my E-mail ID.
thank you.

Respected sir i would to drawn your attention toward a sms, which i received
The massage is has follow,
u have won 30000000 GDP in (uk lotto) mobile draws 2009. to claim yourprize contact Mr Brown Walter on ukclaimsdpt2009@live.com

is it true? if yes let me know the procedure on +91 9930237531/9029242244

thanks

I also got the same lottery message on my moble. It is frod and such mailer should be punished

respected sir
i want to tell you that on 28/07/2010 one message has came in my cell no. 9431256669 that i have won 45000000 GBP .so please tell me that it is right information or not.please tell me all about this in my id ankitaman008@rediffmail.com
zeina

i wanna konw if i really won the prize from ur company

I would like also to know if I really won the prize. Please call me on my mobile phone. 9613848217

To whom it may concern,

My 60yr mother received a text on the 15th of December 2010 from the Mobile UK Promo telling her she won 2 million pounds and to email her claim number to claimsmobilelottouk.co.uk. As she is not computer savy I write this on her behalf.

The email address does not exist...

Please advise whether this is a hoax or advise where we go from here... I can be reached via email at corbans2004@gmail.com.
N Jan 5, 2011 by
Diana persaud

To Paul Simon
I receive a message on my mobile #5926782483. On the 4 January 2011, say in that i have won five hundred thousand pounds .
email me on persauddiana@ymail.com or send a tex .
N Jan 5, 2011 by
sene

To Paul Simon

I recive a massage on my mobile 0432112663 that i have won2millon pound...
im from Australia...how can i get my winning prize monie.. if theres any winning money at all.
i live like miles away from my winning prize..please email me my winning check...fobii1@hotmail.com.thank you...sosene supule.
N Feb 22, 2011 by
xxm123

we won some 300 000 paund please call us in fone number +355685235373 be cose we not have your number.thanks

uk lotto - How to claim the prize