UTI Mastergain 92 - Information about value of share and details

P Ramanathan

With due regards, Iinvested the sum of Rs. 2, 000/- in 200 units of UTI Mastergain- 92, of Rs. 10/- each.
You are requested kindly to inform me about the present market value of the said units, and the procedure to sell those shares.

DETAILS:
Reg Folio No.MG 92 s5696340
Unit Certificate No.52805973 LS/2
Name of Holder: P Ramanathan

Expecting your reply soon.
Thanking you,
Ramanathan P

Comments

lost of my certificate - uti mastergain mutul fund

my certificate of mutul fund of is been lost and i want the creteria of renewal of the mutul fund certificate

Dear sir
With due regards it is submitted that I have purchased 500 units of mastergain 92. But the certificate have been lost. You are very kindly requested kindly inform me how to get duplicate certificate and how can I sale it out

ir

Same Query as Mr.Rajeeva Kumar Singh .

My father purchased 200 unit in the year 1992. I want to know the status of my units and also chnage the address of my residence. please guide me.

I have purchase 500 units of Mastergain-1992. I would liketo know the current status of mutual fund.Piease send me the details in mention emil.
Thankingyou

Praveen Kumar

Thankingyou

Sunny Jain

I have purchased 200 units of MASTER GAIN-92. I want to know the current status of its NAV and if its name is changed then till now i have not got the converted units. So please help me in this matter and I also want .to change my address on it so also please help me on it.

dear sir
my father has purchased 500 units of uti capital growth unit scheme-1992 (mastergain-92 ), what is the current status of the units .kindlly reply me soon.

I have purchased 200 units of MASTER GAIN-92, vide reg. folio no. MG-92 E2470382 unit certificate no 21402331 01/2 andunit certificate no. 21402332 LS/2 under my wife name SANGEETA DEORAH Distinctive no.2187139201 - 2187139300 &2187139301 - 2187139400.
I want to know the current status of its NAV, and if the policy has been merged to any other scheme then till date I have not received any information about the converted units. So please help me in this matter and I also want to change my address on it so also please help me on it too.

dear sir
my father has purchased 1500 units of uti capital growth unit scheme-1992 (mastergain-92 ), what is the current status of the units .kindlly reply me soon.
N May 8, 2011 by
mohanlal modani

respected sir,
i mohanlal modani has 200 units of mastergain 92 share .i want to change my address .kindly tell me the procedure for same.
N Feb 14, 2012 by
nani2rahul

My father purchased 1000 units of UTI Master gain 1992. We didnt received any dividend till now. What is the current price of each unit. How can i sell these units?
Please send details to nani2rahul@gmail.com

Thanks in advance..
N Feb 16, 2012 by
nitin2singh

I have purchase 3000 units of Mastergain-1992. I would liketo know the current status of mutual fund.Piease send me the details in mention emil.

nitin singh
N Aug 14, 2012 by
jkshivan

I need the same information. I have with me 500 units of Mastergain -92 under folio number 92-55684598.
distinctive nos- 5320029601 - 30100

rehan ansari
re_han18@yahoo.com
N Oct 5, 2012 by
Bhaskar shankar

I have purchase 200 units of Mastergain-92.I would like to know the current status and price of each unit.How can i sell these units? Please send detail to bhaskarshankar@hotmail.com
N Oct 10, 2012 by
kaushal503

N Feb 23, 2013 by
jayantghai

I want to know the current market value of mastergain 92 as I want to sell my 2000 units and please let me know how to get my address changed. Please mail me the details on my email Id - jayantghai@hotmail.com.

UTI Mastergain 92 - Information about value of share and details