UTI Mastergain 92 - Current status

jasmin23 on Feb 28, 2011
With due regards, Iinvested the sum of Rs. 1, 000/- in 100 units of UTI Mastergain- 92, of Rs. 10/- each.
You are requested kindly to inform me about the present market value of the said units, and the procedure to sell those shares.

Please send me the details through mail... pj2377@ymail.com

[Updated by BGTRIVEDI Jul 28, 2014]

I have purchased 200 UNITS OF UTI Mastergain 92 in 1992. I have lost the said certificate and I desire to discharge the same, it is requested I may be intimated the process for discharging of certificate the same. thanks & regards. B G TRIVEDI
[Updated by BGTRIVEDI Jul 30, 2014]

MY NAME IS : BHAVESH GAJANAN TRIVEDI ADDRESS : OLD L I G 193, NEAR POST OFFICE, ANANDNAGAR, BHAVNAGAR - 364 005. I Have lost my certificate, but I got dividends from UTI MUTUAL FUND every years, This year I also got cheque of Rs.350/- ch no. 1604930050 dated 03/06/2014. My Inv. Id / Folio No./ DP / Client ID : 50262316252 I want to know My Unit Number, so please help me to send My Unit Number. Because I want to claim this certificate for discharge certificate. Thanks & regards BGTrivedi

Comments

Santosh kumar Mitra UTI Mastergain 92  - India

I have prchased 200 units of UTI Mastergain 92 in 1992. I would like to know the current stataus of the mutual fund. Please send me the details in mentioned email.

Thanks & Regards,

Santosh Mitra
G.Rajagopal UTI Mastergain 92  - India

I have purchased master gain units for 16000 rupees.So far I have not received any dividend. Kindly explain
Sincerely,
G.Rajagopal
selvi UTI Mastergain 92  - India

My brother have purchased 200 units of UTI MASTER GAIN 92 in 1992 . I would like to know the current stataus of the mutual fund. How can he sell the units now? Please send me the details in mentioned email.
Major M C SOOD UTI Mastergain 92  - India

For kind attention Concerned Official,

I support what ever mentioned by C Rajagopal.

I am of the view that we indian do much when the product is for sale but after
that people/official forget to do any thing for the people who have invested. Some sort
of contact is essential to guide the further action.

I too have invested but no way to know current market rate as well any dividend etc.

Please decide some thing for the care of invester. I urgently need to know current market
price to dispose off my holding.
I am confident that you will reply.

Thanks & Regards.
Major M C SOOD (Retd DC)
B-6/104 Safdarjung Enclave, NEW DELHI-110029.
Email ID. <majorsood@gmail.com>
v,chandrasekaran UTI Mastergain 92  - India

dear sir,

I am v.chandrasekran having uti equity fund as per the details given below.pl let me know the current value of my fund .also there is no information from you about this fund.
pl do the needful.

name- v, chandrasekaran..
folio no - 53137778795.
old a/c no- 2852078011
date- 17.02.2006.
agent. padma.
code - 5091.

pl advice can i with draw the amount. how much I get.

V.CHANDRASEKARAN
vcsekar66@yahoo.com
Shaurya Sengupta UTI Mastergain 92  - India

My father purchased 400 Nos Master gain 92 inthe year 1992.But till date i have not recieved any divident, Please let me know what to do

Shaurya Sengupta
Hindmotor, Hooghly
Polamarasetti Sridevi UTI Mastergain 92  - India

I have purchased 200 units of uti master gain92 in 1992. I would like to know current status of the mutual fund. please send me details in mentioned email.

my email ID: mvsgb4@ymail.com

from:
Polamarasetti Sridevi
w/o P. Krishnamurthy,
client ID:50276184366
sanjay thesia UTI Mastergain 92  - India

1) Unit Scheme 1992
2) Capital Growth Unit Scheme - 1992 (Master Gain 1992)
3) Unit Growth Scheme 5000 (issued in1995)
4) Master Equity Plan 1991
5) Unit Growth Scheme 2000
- K.M. Sridharan

All the above schemes barring UTI Master Gain 1992 have been redeemed. UTI Master Gain 1992 became an open-end fund and its name changed to UTI Equity Fund since July 1, 2005. The NAV as on may 15 2009 is Rs 30.65. You can redeem this on any working day by filling the redemption application form and submitting it to the AMC office. Following is the redemption date and redemption price of expired schemes. Get in touch with UTI office to realize the proceeds.

Scheme Name Redemption Redemption
Date Price

Unit Scheme 1992 July-05 Rs 32.37
UTI Growth Scheme 5000 December-01 Rs 10.02
UTI Growth Scheme 2000 December-00 Rs 14.03
UTI Master Equity Plan 1991 March-01 Rs 24.67

** there are many site on internet that provide you daily nav of your fund like moneycontrol.com
Udaya Kumar Raju UTI Mastergain 92  - India

I have following units with UTI Mutual Fund. Please advise me how can redempt these units

UTI Master Equity Plan 1998 - 1000
UTI Master Equity Plan 1992 - 1000
UTI Unit Scheme, 1964 (Clause 11) - 150

Udaya Kumar Raju
9198492 89260
uday_rudraraju@yahoo.com
bakshi neelu UTI Mastergain 92  - India

my mother in law have purchased master equity plan 1992 1000 units. I want to know the current status of the shares .Her name is kamal bakshi membership certificate no is MEP-92-4-159150 units are in the name of D P bakshi. She is in the last stage of cancer and repeadetly inquires about the shares which is causing great mental stress to her.

neelu bakshi
panchkula
ashok_svit UTI Mastergain 92  - India

hi sir

i have purchage Master Gain Unit in 1995, i want to sell it now.. plz give me information where i can sell and what is currwnt prize of this unit.
Rajeev Varshney UTI Mastergain 92  - India

I have purchased 1000 units of uti master gain92 in 1992. I would like to know current status of the mutual fund. please send me details in mentioned email.

Rajeev
VIRENDRA SINGH UTI Mastergain 92  - India

I have purchased 1000 units of uti master gain92 in 1992. the original certificate has been misplaced. kindly send the procedure for issuing duplicate certficate.
I would also like to know current status of the mutual fund. please send me details in mentioned email.
Jayanth Kumar Muddana UTI Mastergain 92  - India

My Father have purchased 1000 units of UTI MASTER GAIN 92 in 1992 . I would like to know the current status of the mutual fund. We Want to sell the Units now How can we sell the units ? Please send me the details in mentioned email.
rakesh jaiswal UTI Mastergain 92  - India

I have purchased 500 units of uti master gain92 in 1992. I would like to know current status of the mutual fund and how to withdraw the money. please send me details in mentioned email.

Rakesh jaiswal
ashish bhandari UTI Mastergain 92  - India

My Father have purchased 500units of UTI MASTER GAIN 92 in 1992 . I would like to know the current status of the mutual fund. We Want to sell the Units now How can we sell the units ? Please send me the details in mentioned email.
Abhishek Udiya UTI Mastergain 92  - India

My Father have purchased 500units of UTI MASTER GAIN 92 in 1992 . I would like to know the current status of the mutual fund. We Want to sell the Units now How can we sell the units ? Please send me the details following email:
abhishek.udiya@gmail.com
nludiya@gmail.com

Any help is much appreciated.

Abhishek Udiya
Tejwant Singh Rait UTI Mastergain 92  - India

pls give current value of Mastergain 92. I am holding 600 shares
Arvind Tripathi UTI Mastergain 92  - India

have purchased 200units of UTI MASTER GAIN 92 in 1992 . I would like to know the current status of the mutual fund. We Want to sell the Units now How can we sell the units ? Please send me the details following email:
trips23@yahoo.com
nasim ahmed choudhary UTI Mastergain 92  - India

Current status

I have prchased 700 units of UTI Mastergain 92 in 1992. I would like to know the current stataus of the mutual fund. Please send me the details in mentioned email.

Thanks & Regards,