UTI Pan Card Service - PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED

APARNA NAG
Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have applied for a PAN Card in the month of January 2009 vide application no. 032089112. I have not received any CARD till date. Request you to issue the card immediately.

Comments

pan card not received yet - UTI

I applied for pancard on 10-10-2007, but till date I have not recieved pancard and my application no:028259013 and coupon No:20738696 so please do needful regarding this

PAN Not received - UTI Stall/PAN

Sir

This is P.Prasad my PAN NO is AAPPP8638Q I applied For PAN in UTI stall Inderanagar bengalore on 20.12.2008 the appln No.999999999 coupon no is 022515740 still its not received when i checked in the internet its showing that 04.01.2008 despatched by post but we have not yet received
please check the status and send us early

not getting pan cards - uti pan cards service center

dear sir,
i had to aply pan cards to 8 feb 2008 but not getting
to till date. plz find uot my cards .

Pan Card Not recied - UTI

I had applied for the PAN Card in August 2007 but till date I Have not recieved my PAN Card

PAN CARD No- BNMPS9623P
Name- Lakhvinder SIngh S/o Likhi Ram
Village- Data Singh Wala
PO- Garhi.
Teh- Narwana
Distt- Jind
Haryana-126116

not received the pan card yet - UTI Pan Card

Dear concerned department or person,
I have not received my pan card at my postal address although the online status shows that it was dispatched on 15-MAR-2008, however it has been more than a month and not received my pan card.
my application no.--023798755
pan card no.--AGXPT9857D
applicant name--PRAVIN THAKUR

So kindly look into the matter and do the needfull.
waiting for quick response.

thanking you
with regards

Pravin Thakur

don't get pancard yet - UTI

i had filld a form for pancard but not get yet .my application no is 033758474 on 15-01-08, my proceessing fee coupan number is 023192479.let me knw bout dat informatin

Complaints on "Pan card"

PAN CARD NOT YET RECEIVED EVEN AFTER REPEATED REQUESTS & FOLLOWUP !
EVEN AFTER REPEATERD PROMPTING & FOLLOWUPS WITH THE UTSIL ( MUMBAI ), I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PAN CARD YET.

THE PAN ENQUIRY ON THE UTSIL SITE SHOWS THAT PAN CARD HAS BEEN ISSUED TO ME .

BUT I AM YET TO RECEIVE MY PAN CARD.

. OFFICIALS SO BUSSY OR ENGAGED, THAT THE SIMPLY FORGET THE VERY PURPOSE THEY ARE PAYED FOR !

JUST HAVE A LOOK AT MY CORRESPONDENCE WITH UTSIL ( INCLUDING IT'S TOP MANAGERS ), REGARDING MY PAN CARD .

U CAN GET AN IDEA OF HOW CORRECT I AM.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````

STATUS CARD DESPATCHED
DESP DATE 7th November 2007
DESPATCH MODE BY POST

Pan card - India Times Internet

I am Raghibsuleman, Rz 7b raghu nagar behind RCM syndicate enclave Dabri mor janak puri 110045, I had applied for the pan card on 15-Apr-2008, and also I got the Acknowledgment. I am not yet received my PAN card 24-Apr-2008 due to Cruel courier boy.

My All Details are as Below
APP NUMBER - 024914844
PAN NUMBER - Bvhps6508L
NAME - RAGHIB SULEMAN
RUD NO. - 40168670
REQUEST NO - 767900

How I can get my PAN card.
Please Please Please send me my pan card again.

PAN card Not Recevied Till Now - UTI

Dear Sir

I am Subodh Singh Senger. i have not recevied my Pan Card While a confirmation letter have been recevied on 23/09/2003 from income tax department kanpur.But Till Now I have Recevied My Pan Card. Kindly Send My Pan Card Or Give Me Suggetion for getting my Pan Card.

Thanks & Regards
Subodh Senger

PANCARD NOT YET RECEIVED - UTI PAN SERVICE

DEAR SIR,
I HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED MY PAN CARD PLEASE DO THE NEEDFULL TO GET MY PAN CARD. MY PAN CARD NO AXZPK0054G.

REGARDS,
V.KOWSALYA.

i have not resived my card - UTI Pan Card

my name is manjesh kumar pandey my pan card no is avtpp3904a
form no 0335553916.it delivered on 24/04/08.but till i have nont resived.

My pan no. is AEKPM0612A & coupan no. is 7035 777 05 Dated 6th Feb 2008 purpose change of address, yet not recive pan card so please let me know exact status as soon as possible.

vijay_p_modi@yahoo.com

PANCARD NOT RECIVED YET - UTI

SIR,
I HAVE NOT RECEIVE PAN CARD
I came to know the informatin through the UTI website that
my card is despached.These are the details

APPLICATION NUMBER : 035087888
COUPON NUMBER : 025336439
PAN NUMBER : AGVPV8435F
APPL_NAME : RAJIV MALLIK VANGARA
STATUS : CARD DESPATCHED
DESP DATE : 20-MAR-2008
DESPATCH MODE : BY POST

But i didn't recieve My Pancard to my Address.What can i do now?

I have not receive my PAN card at my address yet now. I have applied it 4 months before. My PAN card status is showing that it has been dispatched. dat.29/01/2008

Details are given below

Appln number033400080
Coupon number = 02405452

Not recived my pan card - UTI

I not recived my pan card i had applied on jan 2008 and the status is it despatched on 7th feb 2008 by post my pan no is ALHPA5371J but i did not recived till now so please take my complant and send my pan card

thanking you sir,
A rajendar

PAN card not received - pan card services

I have applied for PAN card on 26 MArch 2007. I got my PAN card no. AWFPP4758H. But i have not yet received my PAN card. Please send me courier details through which you send it.

Not receive of PAN CARD - UTI PAN

Dear Sir

I have submitted the under said applications for PAN CARD but till today I didn't received any PAN CARD from this office after approaching them they let me now that we have sent it to ITO office but I didn't get anything Mr. Ashish Sharm and Mr. Pradeep Shenoy are really not working on this matter after complainting so many times please do something on this matter

023808873 Sumant 13.02-08
023808904 Shobha Devi 13.02.08
regards Kamal Kishore Mishra (9818533694)

pan card is not yet reached - uti securities services ltd

i have already submitted thge application fom 4month before. but sadly saying the pan card is not yet reached. so kindly resend the card in the following address.
Nandanandan rath
c/o narayana rath
nabakalebar road, nuasahi, makubana
puri-2, puri, orissa

pan card not yet recd. - UTI

Pan Card Not Recevied
Dear Sir

As my pan card form was submitted in the UTI IT PAN SERVICE CENTRE LUCKNOW but not yet recevied,
as I had made telephonic enquiry . still not getting any result.
details are below.
Application No-036990464
Coupan No-025216428
Applicant Name- Deependra Vikram Singh
Status-Submitted (29-05-2008)
BY hand
For Any Other Quert OR Information
Contact-9236661777
Please do need full as soon as posible
and send me mail as further

yet i dont received the pan card - UTI

i want the pan to be delivered at my residence which is House no 258 Pocket B, Sukhdev vihar, New delhi 110025 #9810768575

UTI Pan Card Service - PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED