UTITSL. Gsd@UTITSL. Co. In - NON RECEIP OF PAN CARD TILL DATE

RAM LAKHAN
Respected Sir,

Please refer our complain No. 0248268/183014/NON RECEIPT/4071583261/Appl. No. 036983607 dated 28/05/2008 and your reply there to.

2. It is intimated that I, Shri Ram Lakhan son of late Shri Pohkar, had submitted application No. 036983607 dated 28/05/2008 with documents for issuing PAN Card Number to me. But after lapse of 8 months, PAN not received so far. Further I had confirmed with Post Office Bijnour, Lucknow in that they had informed to me that non any documents received by this Post Office from your office. Due to non receipt of PAN card I have facing dificulties for submitting I/Tax return Form No. 16 and etc.

3. It is, therefore, requested to forward PAN Card, in which Pan card No. ADYPL1559N 025216361 and UCP No. PO13419274 already allotted immediately in the following address through speed post/Registered Post and also confirm through my Email .

OFFICIAL ADDRESS
Distt:- Lucknow, [Uttar Pradesh]

Sub-Insp (Min.) Ram Lakhan
[ GC, CRPF Amethi]

NON RECEIP OF PAN CARD TILL DATE

Comments

pan card not recived.received date 29/1/09

plz give me my pan card no.

plz indorm me the date of dispetch of my pan card.

My acknowdgement no. is 032799717

I had applied for a duplicate pan card (as the first one has not received to me ) on 23-01-09, through the UTI, Kasaragod with CSF No. 704071413. My duplicate PAN card may please be sent at the earliest

H.no 553 Kristion Nagar bagu bye pass vijay nagar Ghaziabad Utter Predesh.

My Mob.no 09650119794

i had aplyed for pan card last month but still i have no received my card it req you to kindly deliver my pan card asap. my address my pan card no is BIZPK7137E

H.no 553 Kristion Nagar bagu bye pass vijay nagar Ghaziabad Utter Predesh.

My Mob.no 09650119794

dear sir,
i Had applied for pan card last month but still i have no received my card it request you to kindly deliver my pan card asap. my application No. is 036263522, and fee coupon Number is 034313060 dated 06-07-09. at I.T Pan service Centre Shimla.
My name is Gurleen Kaur S/o Shri Harkirtan Singh.

I did not received my pancard so far .My name is Nutan Jha, father's name- Sri Kapileshwar Thakur. PAN-AMUPJ3584A, App. no.-049682510 and request no. is 1610542 . I've enquired that it was dispatched on 12/12/2009.

Add:- C/O-Dharmendra Kumar Jha, Children School, Mokokchung, Aongza Ward, Po:- Mokokchung, Dist:- Mokokchung, Nagaland, 798601.

MY NOT RECEVIED MY PAN CARD . I AM SUBMMIT APPLICATION FORM IN 15 JAN 2010 IN KALYAN.BUT STILL NOT RECEIVED PAN CARD.my application no053360826

PLS GIVE ME STATUS OF MY APPLICATION VIA SMS OR E MAIL

THANKING YOU

DEAR SIR,
It is intimated that I, Smt. Bindu G. Nair, had submitted application No. 705925375 and Coupon no. 505689079 dated 26/05/2010 with documents for issuing PAN Card with some correction to me. But after lapse of 5 months, PAN not received so far. Further I had confirmed with Post Office Dimapur in that they had informed to me that non any documents received by this Post Office from your office. Due to non receipt of PAN card I am facing dificulties for submitting I/Tax return. Further I received a letter from your UTI Office regarding some conformation about Sex mismatch. I then submitted all the documents that was needed with my signature in that letter send by you on 10/08/2010 through Speed Post bearing No. EE42887370IN . But still then I didn't receive my PAN Card my Original PAN Card was also send along with the correction acknowledgement PAN form.

I therefore request you to please send my PAN Card, in which Pan card No. ACYPN3851E was already allotted to me immediately in the following address through speed post/Registered Post and also confirm through my Email .

OFFICIAL ADDRESS:
M/S AUTO SPARES
CIRCULAR ROAD
DIMAPUR - 797117, NAGALAND

Email address: schakraborty722@gmail.com

Thanking You,

BINDU G. NAIR
DIMAPUR, NAGALAND

i have applied for a pan card and submitted the same in the month of 1st Nov 2010. i have not received my pan card till date and don't know whom should i contact for this. i am herewith giving my pan no PAN AFXPM2276A and the coupon no 509844529 / 326008043 / 707485978.

can i get the status of the above at the earliest and expecting a call from your end at the earliest.

please keep in touch with me through my mobile 98400 04727
N Jan 18, 2011 by
BHAGYALAKSHMI TELANG

DEAR SIR, I HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY PAN CARD AND HAS APPLIED FOR IT NEAR ABOUT 5 MONTHS.
MY COUPON NO.IS 5123144843 AND ANOTHER COUPON NO. OF MY HUSBAND'S PAN CARD IS 5123144844.WE DON'T KNOW THAT WHY WE HAVEN'T GOT THE PAN CARD AND TO WHOM SHOULD WE CONTACTTO GET THE PAN CARD AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

AND MAY I GET THE STATUS OF THESE TWO PAN CARDS AND THE INFORMATION THAT WHEN WE WILL GET IT.
YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT WITH ME ON 09406152309 OR AT MY EMAIL ADDRESS BHAGYALAKSHMI.BAKEGARI@GMAIL.COM.

THANKING YOU
BHAGYALAKSHMI TELANG.
N May 26, 2011 by
saraswathiseetharaman

Respected Sir,

Please refer my mail dated 26.05.2011 regarding rectification of PAN Card.

Kindly treat this as urgent and do the needful and oblige.

SARASWATHI SEETHARAMAN
N Jun 3, 2011 by
Hiral patel

I did not received my pan card so far .My name is Hiralben Nakulkumar Patel, PAN-BMOPP0856L, App. no.-511954664 . I've enquired that it was all ready dispatched. Can i get the status of the above at the earliest and expecting a call from your end at the earliest.

please keep in touch with me through my mobile 09979030522.
D Jun 28, 2011 by
DEEPU SAHU

kindly arrange to provide as soon as possible

please look into the matter

i shall be highly oblige for your kind co-operation in this regards.

thanks & regards
D Jun 28, 2011 by
DEEPU SAHU

PLEASE PROVIDE CARD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

THANKS & REGARDS
N Jul 30, 2011 by
Praful Solanki

When I get my Pancard, It was 1 Month ago on 24/06/2011 so when will i got my pancard. reply me on praf1994@gmail.com.
N Aug 15, 2011 by
MilanGarg

I have applied for PAN vide coupon number 513046525 on dated 30/11/2010 but regret to inform you that neither pan is recieved nor any status is there.

You are requested to see in the matter and arrange to send the PAN card at the earliest.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully

Milan garg
milangarg9196@gmail.com
N Sep 2, 2013 by
soniya vaish

Please resend my Pan Card No. ATGPV6241D . Name on card as SONIYA VAISH. was dispatch on 7.8.2013 but it was send it back to mumbai on 12.8.2013 as i was out of bhopal.
Please resend my Pan card as earliest on my Address.
SONIYA VAISH