viewbestads.com - SCAM website

adri on Apr 3, 2011
Hi friends,
STAY AWAY FROM viewbestads.com!!!!
It is total SCAM.
My VBA ID is 305090.
I am a member of this site since August 2010. I have completed the

redeem threshold of rs. 1200/- 2 months ago (in jan 2011) and when i

requested for redemption of rs. 1200/- from my account, i came to know

that full 1200/- can not be redeemed as cash. So i requested for rs

400/- allowed as cash and remaining rs. 800/- allowed as a gift

voucher. I uploaded the required documents (PAN card etc.) on the

website. Then i got the following mail-

"Process is going on , u can see yr name in the confirmation list.

Within 15 days u will get yr payment. Or contact 9926101065."
On contacting this number, i was told that it will be process by the

end of next month. But still one more month has passed, but nothing

happened and then i stopped visiting ads on this site.
SO BEWARE OF THIS WEBSITE, IT IS A WASTE OF YOUR TIME ONLY, THEY ARE NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU A SINGLE PENNY!!!

Comments

Rchopra VIEW BEST ADS  - Amritsar, Amritsar, Punjab, India

not working - VIEW BEST ADS

www.viewbestads.com site is not working in my pc peles check the side
error
N Apr 14, 2011 by
purnananda viewbestads.com  - Bhubaneswar, Khordha, Odisha, India

add some likeable gifts - viewbestads.com

please add some good gift as before.Not the ladies type .i think the gifts are for house wives.
And the others are out of reach.
You pay 800 rewards and the gents types gifts are over 1000 Rupees.
Please think about it.

N Apr 26, 2011 by
purnananda viewbestads.com  - Bhubaneswar, Khordha, Odisha, India

add some attractive gift - viewbestads.com

please add some attractive gift like computer periferals , storage device(pendrives),cheap sunglasses, t-shirts, etc.

You just think that, what will we do with the kitchen wares, mobiles,cameras?????????????
A Jul 7, 2011 by
tasu

hi friends MR... is 100% right view best ads.com is a scam THE OWNER OF THIS SITE IS Mr.PRAVEEN SHARMA AND HE DONATES TO EARN SOCIAL CREDIT BUT HIS DOES NOT PAY THE ACCOUNT USERS SO THE POSITION WILL BE AS ... IF Mr. PRAVEEN SHARMA DONATES Rs. 100000 HIS SITE WILL NOT PAY 100 ACCOUNT USERS SO 100X1200= 120000 THEN HE WILL BE IN PROFIT OF Rs.20000
my email id is tasu123.2008@rediffmail.com
LET US STARTA CAMPAIGN AGAINST viewbestads.com
D Jul 22, 2011 by
Arshad Ajay

he guys ! may be you are right ! but i have read many blogs on vba. most of them seems to be in support. one of them is

i m also a user of vba but not faced any kind of such problems.
N Sep 7, 2011 by
ankit 413

ooooo my god
A Oct 28, 2011 by
tasu VIEW BEST ADS  - Amritsar, Amritsar, Punjab, India

I am fully agreed that viewbestads.com is a cheater site the founder of this site is Mr.praveen sharma the site is operated from Dubai Mr. praveen sharma is laso founder and c.e.o. of one point group Mr.praveen sharma donates Rs.100000 to handicapped children and does not pay the account users of viewbestads.com the contact numbers of vba are 08817468002, 08817468001, 08109202209 these are the numbers through which they contact account users and then by using unbelievable excuses the site does not pay
A Dec 18, 2011 by
nusratji

Yesss.Vba is total scam.My vba id is 4594.I am also a member since 2010.Now i reached on redemption limit but they locked it cleverly.When called on help desk the girl there puts so many stupid questions inspite of having all accounts/pan/bank information.No reason they have to tell but only a dramatic left right process they r showing.
so please people don't invest time unnecessarily on this site.Now it is finished.
N Dec 18, 2011 by
nusratji

My vba id is 4594.I think delhi people r suffering much with this site.i am also from delhi.
Now we should stop to carry on more work with this.No use of it only waste of time.
A Jan 7, 2012 by
jawidshaikh

hey buddys i also had vba account but, they terminated my account ...and few days latter i tried to log in ...it said ..USER DOES NOT EXIST...WHat the f*ck man ...its totally scam ...it does'nt give any support ...
N Jan 8, 2012 by
aibrahim VIEW BEST ADS  - Maharashtra, India

non payment - VIEW BEST ADS

i am a member of view best ads. i had asked for redemption of 1200 rupees of which they said only 300 will be given in cash the remaining will be given in vouchers
from october 2011 they are making lame excuses that they phone me for mobile confirmation which is untrue.
i have not received any phone from them
then they asked for address proof for which i sent my ration card they told me its not legible so i sent my pan card
they are making excuses ever since
my id no is 331403 and i have been contacting them at 0741590770

kindly make sure that the people get their dues from the people of view best ads who are eating up the money instead of paying to people like us
thanks almas ibrahim 4 rajmohan street kolkata 73
D Jan 9, 2012 by
jilud

Hi all,
Am a user of VBA from June2011. Till today i dint refer anybody but i cashed out 3times. 1st time the cash out was 400rs cash, 800rs gift coupon. 2nd time 500rs cash and 800rs gift coupon. 3rd time i preferred to go all with gift coupon so it was 1300rs. They will ban the account only if the user tried to open 2nd account with the same computer. If anybody is the genuine user they will surely pay, and of-course i agree that the customer service people are not much knowledgeable.. But before entering into the site please read Terms and Conditions once, so that you can easily understand the rules, if we wanna take cashout for the first time we should provide them Our bank details and PAN/any valid identity proof for their auditing purpose. See guys, for me VBA is a good source of income without any investment. Every month anybody can earn atleast 1000rs, if they spend atleast 1hr time daily. The process of approval is longer - that is 60days. and we can take cashout once in a month, that too 33% cash remaining gift coupon. But once you start using this site, you will definitely feel this site is good. Am telling you because i am benefited with this site, i earned and utilized the products and cash. If my information make anybody hurt or angry, please sorry about that. If you wanna know more you please contact jiludurga@gmail.com. My id is 439913.
A Jan 16, 2012 by
mediaworks

address found on the net.trace these kind of thives and hang them

address: (praveendubai@hotmail.com)
Ahmedabad, 380 009
IN
A Feb 3, 2012 by
Manoj Kumar

I would like to share with you my bad experience with viewbestads to aware you all who read this. That there is no guarantee of receiving items, despatched by VBA which you earned by your daily effort for this site in form of gift voucher. This real fact happened to me. My VBA ID is 146706. When I reached minimum payout this time and redeemed my earnings, they offered me Rs800/- gift voucher. I ordered following items from their rewards site with following details.

Order #2496
Order Date: Thursday 15 December, 2011
Amount Rs 800/-
Item- BLUE LINE ROYAL ADJUSTABLE TIFFIN 3 STAR, NON STICK FLAT TAWA 285" (2.6mm thick)

After that I received email from them with following details...

Proffetional couruer
We would like to inform you that your reward item has been sent on 19-Dec-11 by Proffetional courier. The tracking no. of the same is 584312

After around 15 days of this incident, only 1 item that is Tiffin box got delivered by Indian Postal service. When I communicated VBA about this non-delivery of other item, they did not reply. After 2/3 reminders there was a reply telling they are investigating... Next time again when I contacted, I got the same reply "Investigating...". One point of VBA I really appreciate is they know how to give false assurance to an User. This is really frustrating to continue working with this site.

VBA has been showing high promises and actually not paying as per our actual efforts. Continue working with this site has really become frustrated and disappointing to me. Following are the major demerits which I felt about this site and going to get out of this site. It's been really a dark time that I joined VBA and continued working daily.

Demerits----------

1. Half an hour or more of your daily effort would hardly get for you Rs 8/-
2. Minimum payout is very high
3. Even if you reach minimum payout, it would take another 2 months to receive what you earned, after placing payment request.
4. Audit call system is very worse. If you miss out their call once then forget about the payment to get processed that month.
5. After reaching minimum payout Rs1200, even if they will provide you Rs800/- gift voucher, it has its own negative features like the one that happened to me. Item itself got missed. Then what was the point to work with this site???
6. If they would pay entire of our earnings in form of cash then it does make any sense to continue working.
7. Finally, you must be knowing there is no guarantee of anything.
N Feb 17, 2012 by
Amudh123

i have received payments from viewbestads, it is not a fraud, but their website maintenance and management is very horrible
A Feb 20, 2012 by
arun_oct9

i also agree all the comments, i also completed 1200 Rs one year ago but i did not got a single Rs.

viewbestads.com - SCAM website