viveks, porur / samsung ac - poor customer service

srgn on May 20, 2011
I have paid for split ac samsung model at Viveks, porur on 15th May 2011 and they have delivered on 16th May 2011 evening. on 17th morning they have called on my mobile once when I was busy and I called them back to know ehen they are arranging to install the ac. But no reply from the number I found a miss call in my mobile. Later I phoned customer care to know installation of ac. They have said that they have called but I didnot reply so they did nothing further. I have said that they have called only once and when I called the same number they did not answer dont they follow up when it is not answered, no reply for that. Then they gave me time after two days i.e. 20.5.2011 9:00 am. But no body came for installation. I have to telephone couple of time and their reply was somebody will come to day at 6:00 pm.
Such a poor service are not called customere care but customer scare, so that customere will run away.
Any solution to such kind of menace, wasting customers time and put them in anxciety.

Comments

EC Veerabadran viveks, porur / samsung ac  - India

Servoce deficiency - SAMSUNG / VIVEKS

This is to bring to your attention that warranty of my AC - SAMSUNG Serial No. A166PZBQ40046H, purchased through Viveks Ltd, Adyar expires on Nov'09. I have called the service people many no. of times to come attend the complaint ( water flow from AC and no chillness ). But the complaint is not sorted out inspite of the repeated visits by service men for last 6 months. I request your intervention to send skilled service professional who can sort out the issue immediately and replace the AC.
A May 21, 2011 by
srgn

Viveks customer care arranged an a/c technician to attend installation on 20.5.11, but the technician contacted me whether he can attend next day i.e. 21.5.11morning 9:00 am sharp positively and I agreed. Finally he landed here at 11:15 am for installation of Samsung a/c. prior to that I received a call from viveks customer care promised me that they will follow up. At last the a/c was fixed and running.

Thanks to "Consumercomplaints.in" for helping me in this situation, also I received helping message from Samsung.

I hope in future vendors should realy take care of the customers and not to scare them away by ignoring their request.
A May 31, 2012 by
MonaHepzi

VIVEKS PORUR-WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

This is Mona.I have bought Samsung split AC in viveks and it was installed on May23rd 2012. From that time it's producing worst noice like a switdhed on motor while running. I have complained many times. They promised to send the technicians. But nearly 10days gonna be over. Still nobody turned up. Daily I am calling and asking. Such a poor customer service viveks is having. Totally fed up

viveks, porur / samsung ac - poor customer service