[Resolved] Vodafone — bill

sandeep waghmode on Aug 20, 2012
i have using vodafone mobile post paid service my cell number is 9021212411, and i have request 98rs rental gprs plan for activation as on date 8/8/2012, then 12/08/2012 i have send request for decativate the 98rs gprs plan and pls convert the 98rs gprs paln to 199rs gprs plan.then my request is accept 13/08/2012 decativation but then i will us the gprs but 20/08/2012 my unbilled amout is 4781.21, then i will talk with custmer care about my bill he says that this bill is generate 98rs gprs plan.and ur 198gprs plan is activate 18/08/2012.but when i send my request to custmer care for deactivate and convert that time vodafone custmer care is not give me details information to me about the billing cycle.so this is not my mistake this mistake is vodafone mobile serviceses, so i cant paid the bill amount because vodafone custmer care services is not giving right information to the custmer.pls send me the replay to my mail addresss. and thanks, mail id : sandeep_waghmode11@rediffmail.com

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 2, 2016
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Mar 16, 2012
Hello Ravi,

Thanks for writing to us. Please be informed that we have mailed the bills to the registered email ID. For any further assistance please write to us at vodafonecare.upe@vodafone.com Happy to help!

Kind Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care, Uttar Pradesh (East)
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Jun 26, 2012
Hello Sunilkumar,

Please share your number here http://bit.ly/MpWcRm so that we may be able to assist you better.

Vodafone Customer Care
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Aug 21, 2012
Hello Sandeep,

We are working on your concern and will get back to you with an update at the earliest.

Vodafone Customer Care, Maharashtra & Goa (except Mumbai).
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Sep 07, 2012
Hello Sunilkumarjha,

Please share an alternate contact number here http://bit.ly/P75Nzr for us to contact you with assistance.

Vodafone Customer Care
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Oct 15, 2012
Hello Jeevangeorge,

Please SMS BILL<space>FIRST THREE LETTERS OF THE MONTH to 144 to get your bill. For example, for the month of September, please send BILL SEP to 144. Please maintain a minimum balance of Rs.26 at the time of placing the request. The call details will be sent to your registered address within 15 days post necessary validation. Kindly note that the SMS has to be sent from the number for which you would require the call history.

Vodafone Customer Care, Kolkata.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Aug 03, 2013
Hi Shashi,

Kindly provide your current and alternate contact numbers at http://bit.ly/147tEWQ and we will have someone get back to you in a short while with further assistance.

Vodafone Customer Care.
Complaint comments  76 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I want december 3.12.07 detail(all Calls)
I want december 3.12.07 detail
I want my mobile no. 9811041524 details
I have not recd. my monthly bill, pl. tell me how i can get it on internet.

Navneet Singh
hi sir
please mail me bill details of last bill.
Mobile no: 9999913171
hello,
this is beny .i havent received my bill the last 2 mth's
kindly send to my billing add.

thank u.
beny
more extra billing on my phone with out using it
i am Tanveer Alam was useing the vodafone no. 9873662117 last three years approx. but they have changed my plan without infomation so i was disagree form this service so i did not make my due subscription and they stoped the sevices and disconnectd my number but after one year now the bill recovery department calling to my friends asking my no. and name and talking with abusive language so i don't like this mis behaviour so here i am warning the bill recovery deparmtment don''t do this other wise i have to take help of media news chennel because they are doing this on the behalf of vodaphone. i am ready to make the payment for which bill i have really used because i want full and final settlement so do the need full i hope now i will get the possitive response from you
the company is not sending me bill, always before10 days of due date of bill, call center executives ring me and ask me when m paying bill. when i ask about my bill copy they say it has benn sent.
even they are not sending me bill on my mail id.
this is not helping me to pay bill.
i would like to check the my vodafone post-paid bill status for january 2009
thank you...
sir i want know about call list which i made last month... plz send details to my mail
i wanna bill status code
Please send my bill details for the month of February 2009 early to my mail ID
my name is mohit vijan my mobile no is 09719505979 please send my bill in mail
I have paid my vodafone mobile number - 9886653802 bill in month of march, someone came and collected the amount by cash. Even after all calls were barred, as I was in roming, I changed the number.

Now suddenly vodafone people are calling and asking to pay the bill and trying to scare me that they will come to my office and will insult. And also making lot of allegations. The problem is I have not kept the manual receipt given by the person who collected the cash.

Can somebody help in this case?
my name is praveen jaiswal my mobil no is 09711117375 please secd my bill in mail

thanks

praveen jaiswal
Please I want chek the bill on line
pl sent last bill my mobleno 9711901132detail
my name isSURESH WAMAN CHITALE my mobil no is 09823426037 please secd my bill in mail

thanks
i would like to check my itemised call list which i made last month.bcoz i submit bill copy to my office. pls send details to my mail id.

+91 98 2009 8200 (24x7 Support)
    Vodafone - bill