Vodafone - email address

Anurag Mohan
My phone number is +919711355376. Can you tell me my phone's email address?

[Updated by O.P.Jalan May 03, 2014]

Despite Several reminders my request for itemised bill of all incoming and outgoing calls against my mobile number-9706038953 is yet not received . Please arrange to send the same on my email-opjalan@yahoo.in w.e.f. Confirm through SMS or Mail after activation. This may kindly be treated as urgent. Thanking you

Comments

reethu

request for contact address - Vodafone

respected sir/madam,

i need contact address of this no. 97013335151
please send me contact details as soon as possible to my mail id,

regards,
reethu agarwal

Vodaphone Promotion 2009 - Vodafone

ATTENTION:Rohit Sopori,
CONGRATULATIONS! Once again, This is to inform you that you have been cleared a winner of the VODAFONE PROMOTIONS 2009, Following the verification and confirmation of the fact that you possesed the true ownership of the Email, which emerge a lucky winner of £950, 000.00 GBP With REF NO: VDF/2009748333. in the ON GOING VODAFONE PROMOTIONS 2009.

I am happy to inform you that this approval was made after due verification and confirmation of the details which you provided.

Please be informed that we have forwarded your Original winning Certificate,
Letter of guarantee from the UK Government, the Lottery License and your mode of
prize collection to the Courier Delivery Company. You are required to contact the Courier office with details as stated below:

Jasco Courier Service Ltd.
Premier House
Sprint Estate
Oyster Lane
Byfleet, Surrey
KT14 7NW,
United Kingdom.
Email: jascocourierservices1@live.co.uk
Tel: +44 704 57 49226
Contact Person: Eddie Ricky.( Despatch Officer)

You are advised to send the courier company a mail with full introduction of yourself as a winner of £950, 000.00 GBP in the On going VODAFONE PROMOTIONS 2009. Also include the below details.

FULL NAMES_______________________
REF NO: VDF/2009748333
DRAW NO---------------- 16

Also indicate your:

PREFERRED MODE OF PRIZE COLLECTION:

(A) CASH DELIVERY IN A SAFE BOX ( IMMUNITY )
(B) INTERNATIONAL DEMAND DRAFT

1. To have courier company send your winning by CASH DELIVERY to you in your country through our diplomatic delivery agent. The prize will be packaged in cash and will be transported through the Intercontinental Diplomatic Courier London and will get to you at your door step in your home over there in your country.

2.Barclays bank issued Certified International demand Draft in your name which is transferable to your local account through the Reserve Bank of your country only and a processing officer will be sent to make the transfer from the Reserve Bank of India into your account and he will follow all formalities on your behalf to ensure that your funds are transferred into your account within 48 hours from the time of his arrival to your country.

Everything has been arrange in such a way that our payments mode would meet the standards set by the Lottery boards. After you have sent down this information, a Winning Certificate will be sent to you. This Certificate is your proof of winning from this office to the payment centre you are advised to keep your winning numbers secret for reference purposes.

Also make sure you send a scan copy of your identity International Passport or Drivers Licence or any means of your Identity

Note: you are to Quote your complete names, Ref number/DRAW number and your direct phone number so that they can honour your letter.

For final processing of your claims, you will have to contact the courier company with the
above e-mail address. Send REF: number and fill the above form.

Once again congratulations and always inform me with your dealings with the courier company. Also you must not fail to send your identity prove. Otherwise they will not release your Prize.

Mr.Spencer Williams
Tell: +44 704 571 7315
Claim Processing manager
Copyright © 2009 Vodafone Promotion Team! All rights reserved

ECS instructions sent to Bank for Lost Mobile phone - Vodafone

I have lost my mobile phone and is blocked. I dont understand why still my bank account is getting debited by 140 rs through ECS transactions...

These people are fucking ass holes and the customer care is fucked up and they say..they are Happy To help...I am frustrated

sir, i want to ask that this lottery prize is orginal or there is something hidden behind it.
or there is some money to be charged.

sir i want to know is this lottery prize is real or not and how i can get the money.

sim stopped work from 22-7-09 - Vodafone

sim is stopped working and if it is insurt in the phone phone is also stopped working. mobile no. is 9765332934

GPRS Details - BEC Bagalkot

GPRS details of April/May I am not satisfied with your bill, kindly give the details of use, until which I am not paying the due amount.
jeyaram

Sir, I too received the same above mail 2 days back.
Please tell me is it true or not. If true then what is the procedure to claim the money.

about email - about email

sir i have got the following email in which i have won 5000, 000, 00 GPB tell me whether it is fraud or not

The international cricket council(ICC)wishes to inform you that you have
been awarded the sum of 500, 000.00 Great British Pounds in the BENSON AND
HEDGES online email random selection draw.This award is been giving to
selcted countries who are to host the 2011 ICC cricket world cup which
will be held in bangladesh, india, pakistan and sri lanka.

If you receive this notification and as a citizen of one of the selected
countries, it means that you have been giving this cash award for your own
support to the icc cricket games in your country.This award was supported
by the international cricket council and aided by benson and hedges as
major sponsors to the 2011 icc cricket world cup.

You are required to contact the promotion manager office for your claims
with the relevant informations below.

Full Name...
Present Address...
Telephone Numbers...(very compulsary)
Occupation...
Sex...
Age...
country...

Do email these informations to the office of the promotion manager @

MR Garren Torch
Email: garrentorch_manager@live.com
Telephone: 00(44) 871 315 8418

Congratulations once more from the international cricket council.Cricket's
players and supporters deserve the best. It is our duty to set the highest
standards.

David Morgan,
(chairman of the England & Wales Cricket Board)
B Jacob

Mobile Number: 9884265103

This is to inform you that I do not required the ECS payment facility. Kindly do the needful.

Is there any lottery prize announced through email by the vodafone company

hi i too got the same email, plz tell me what to do..

This is to inform you that the range of your Vodafone network inside our office and showroom at mumbai is very weak.

The office address is :

KWALITY ENTERPRISES

"SHREENATH".LT ROAD EXTN., NEAR BANK OF INDIA, MULUND EAST,
MUMBAI- 400081

OUR OFFICE NOS. ARE 21637242/5610/11

KINDLY DO THE NEEDFULL AS A SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM.

THANKING YOU
SUMOD NAIR

what is this? - Vodafone

tell me what is this ?
this is are fake or true, i dont know but
thats money change my future education, but it is fake so its ok "
i am here, i am wating
by...........

complaint about the user - Vodafone

hi my name is phaneendra.i am from andhra pradesh.one vodafone user bearing this number (9642962052) sending messages from 9 days please give the adress of the user of the number.so thank you.

Phaneendra akumalla.

Unsolicited Commercial communications not stopped - Vodafone Mumbai

I have been complaining to Vodafone since April 2009 about receiving UCCs in spite of being registered with the DND registry. I send all the information about the sender but I have never sent the text of the message and they have never asked me for the same. I also sent copies of my mails to TRAI. Since then I have been informed that action has been taken against 3-4 senders. Suddenly when I sent a complaint on the 17th, I received a call on the 18th asking me for the text of the message. I told the lady that I do not keep the message once I send the complaint and that I have been doing the same thing for five months now. She informed me that no action could be taken if I could not give her this information. Her statement was confirmed by mail today.
I think Vodafone is just trying to get out of this problem. Please help.

Please send my vodafone bill no. 9919271555 on my e-mail Id kuldeep_hbti@rediffmail.com

Respected Sir, / Madam.
With due respect I beg to say that I am your post paid customer in kanpur my cell no. is that 9839215058. present time I have received bill by your services. absoulutely worong my name spelling and my address.Some problem in received cell bill.
I request that in future sent every bill in my address currect and also my name. CURRECT ADDRESS AND MY NAME GIVEN
BELOW :-
IMTIYAZ AHMED
H.NO.87/71, ACHARYA NAGAR KANPUR-208002
Relationship no.119959000

full address - Vodafone

Dear sir
I want the Full name & address of above ce no.
thanking You

AS I AM USING VODAFONE POSTPAD SIM MY MOBILE NUMBER IS 9916758080 I HAD PAID THE BILL ON 30/09/09 rs.750 STILL NOW I AM NOT RESIVED MY AMOUNT THAT MINI VODAFONE STORE IS (Vodafone Mini Store No.23, Binny Mill Circle, Near Ayyappa Temple, Magadi Road, Bengaluru-23)WOST SERVICES PLEASE HELP ME THAN

Vodafone - email address