Vodafone - Call list details

senthilkumar_s
Respected Sir,

I am prepaid customer of vodafone connection. I want the details from Feb 09 to till March about the incoming & outgoing call details. My Vodafone predpaid card no is 9787780234.

With Regards.

Comments

know call details of my husband - Vodafone

i want to know all call details of my husband's vodafone no. 9830082127 as he is missing from home since last month plz send me his details on my email id plz help

i have airtel connection my number is 9876512165 I Want My Outgoing & Incomming Call details from Jan-2009 to till date pls help me,

i disagree towards the fact that in order to get my own call details i have to get an NOC from CID.i had called customer care and they had failed to give me the details i had to go to the vadofone head office to get the details

please send me the call details ( missed, received and dailled) to my email
its very urgent

i want my call detail - Vodafone

i want to see my call detail of last 2 months.
my number is 9983218609.
pls inform me by a mail or a call.

Respected Sir,

I am prepaid customer of vodafone connection. I want the details from Feb 09 to till March about the incoming & outgoing call details. My Vodafone predpaid card no is 9919801212.

i want call list of my number 9838035950 on my e-mail

please send me the call details ( missed, received and dailled) to my email
its very urgent no.9999641025

dear sir
i am a vodafone customer in bihar circle.so i want to know my incoming and outgoing call
details of my no. 09709317934

dear sir
i am a vodafone customer and i want to know my incoming and outgoind details of my no.
09709317934.send me as soon as.
BANTI

i want my incoming-outgoing call details. As soon as wall. please help me. it's urgent.

I am a prepaid customer of vodafone. i want the details of my incoming calls on 18 july 2009 as early as possible. My vodafone number is 9654001090

i want details of recevied calls and my number is 9888336798 in the name of my husband Mr Sher Singh

i want the detail 9899022345 of out going and incoming from jan to till know

I am customer of vodafone. My number is 9991891717. I want Outgoing incoming call details from 30-08-2009 to 09-09-2009. please send me now

Respected Sir,

I am prepaid customer of vodafone connection. I want the details from Feb 09 to till March about the incoming & outgoing call details. My Vodafone predpaid card no is 09534947701

i want to know call detail - Vodafone

i want to know the call details of a number, which is +919610594373. Plz send the details from 10th august 2009 to 12th september 2009 on my mail id.

Name & details required - Vodafone India

Please send me the details of number 9874998135. I'm getting unwanted calls from this number.

Please Send Me My Call Detail For Number 9096719747.It Is Very Urgent.

Respected Sir,

I am prepaid customer of vodafone connection. I want the details from last month to till date about the incoming call details. My Vodafone predpaid card no is 9999273861

Kindly give me the detail as early as possible.

i want complete calling details of my cell from the period 112009 to 3082009 om email as soon as possible

Vodafone - Call list details