Vodafone - please deactivate my GPRS facility

kavya
hello sir,

i am being charged 4 to five rupees daily.I think its due to GPRS facility please deactivate it.

Comments

Tron

How can i reduce callrate vodafone is charging 5.50 Rs/-for GPRS.

i am being charged 4 to five rupees daily in my Vodafone Prepaid connection.I think its due to GPRS facility please deactivate it.

i am being charged 4 to five rupees daily in.I think its due to GPRS facility please deactivate it.

how to deactive from GPRS.
Raviraj

How to Deactivate GPRS from Vodafone

my vodafone is not activate through sms.please send me to how to activate the vodafone gprs in nokia mobiles through nokia PC suit?

I am being charged 4 rupees daily in my Vodafone Prepaid connection having mobile no. 9675928141.I think its due to GPRS facility please deactivate it immediately.

Manas Ranjan Satapathy
Mob.No.9675928141
kkrr

I am being charged 4 rupees daily in my Vodafone Prepaid connection having mobile no. 9984747949.I think its due to GPRS facility please deactivate it immediately.
N Jan 23, 2011 by
awadheshgupta

I am being charged 4 rupees daily in my Vodafone Prepaid connection having mobile no. 9953790379 . I think its due to GPRS facility please deactivate it immediately.

with regards
awadhesh gupta
A Jan 28, 2011 by
kalaisugi

My son always entering into internet connection. So, his studies are being suffered. Kindly deactivate my GPRS connections immediately.

With kind regards,

Kalai Selvi

A Feb 12, 2011 by
satendra s

please deactivate my vodafone gprs
A Feb 12, 2011 by
satendra s

please deactivate my vodafone Gprs
Mobile no. 9167017679
N Apr 16, 2011 by
deepu reddy Vodafone  - Nalgonda, Nalgonda, Andhra Pradesh, India

deactivate gprs - Vodafone

I V.Sandeep Reddy my mobile no:98885259388 recently for my mobile GPRS has activated so i want to deactive the GPRS

Sandeep Reddy
A Jun 17, 2011 by
manavsain

Your request for the deactivation wont be addressed so easily by Vodafone people. I have been using Vodafone for last 11 years and struggling a lot to deactivate such services. They activate it on your connection without your permission and you will come to know about it only once you refer to your magical bill. For my connection, they have first activated DOWNLOAD, I followed with them for 2 months and as soon my struggle ended, they activated VODAFONE LIVE and then I again struggle for 3-4 months to deactivate it...none of their staff (customer care people or even the support people at Vodafone store) have right to take back (or deactivate) any of such services. Last month, finally it got deactivated and so this month again they have activated GPRS...bcoz of it I have received Rs.2000 excess bill . Now, I have again started my same process...may be in next 3-4 months, I will ensure to deactivate it. You guys enjoy!!!
N Jul 9, 2011 by
gajanankadake

I am being charged 4 rupees daily in my Vodafone Prepaid connection having mobile no. 9930164508 . I think its due to GPRS facility please deactivate it immediately.

with regards
gajanan kadake
A Oct 16, 2011 by
karanjain

I am being charged RS.15 every day... when we call on the customer care they simply hav the same answer that you have used GPRS service which has been activated by you. They simply activate these type of services by their own means and we people are the sufferers. please look into this matter.

with regards,
karan jain
(mobile no.- 8954339125, 9997755322)

Vodafone - please deactivate my GPRS facility