Vodafone - details of mobile number

devashish singla on Dec 11, 2011
"9654298026" is phone no. se bar bar koi unknown call kar rahahe so, please send info of this no."thank you" if u give me all details of this no.

Comments

govind

mobile details of 9966527836 - Vodafone

please tell me the details of mobile no 9966527836..........

can you give me detais of user & mobile number of this number "9986290293" please send me the details of this mobile
number on my e-mail address. i am waiting for your reply
reply as early as possible.

It was a good experience to read the articles and contents on this site. http://www.gujaratonnet.com

This is a very urgent requirement for details of a vodafone number.The Number Details is 9775097245.A person from this number is giving miss calls to my wifes mobile number & harrashing her.When I called in that number the person or owner of that particular mobile is saying abusive words.I need immediately the details of the particular person who is owning the above number to take necessary steps against that particular person.
dinesh

detail of the number - Vodafone

9833053158 this is vodafone customer mobile number i want to know the name of this customer plz
becoz he gives me miss call daily so plz help me i m waiting 4 ur reply

i want to know about the number 09991941587...this person knows me...but making fool of mine...plz tell me about it...

This is a very urgent requirement for details of a vodafone number.The Number Details is 9787147142.A person from this number is giving miss calls to my sister mobile number & harrashing her.When I called in that number the person or owner of that particular mobile is saying abusive words.I need immediately the details of the particular person who is owning the above number to take necessary steps against that particular person.

plz provide me the details of this number-9999912823.It is more needfull.

i will always oblize you

Dear sir
plz provide me the details of this number-9745211295, it is very importent for me.
i will always oblize you
H Mehta

Can you please give me the full details of the no.: 9909912313. Not to post a complain against this no. but to know out of curiosity.

dear sir,
plz giv me the ful details of the no. 9883174883.
I wil be very gretful to u.

PLEACE GET THE DETAILS OF THIS NUMBER 9973335277 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IT IS VERY URGETNT PLS REPLY IN MY EMAIL ADDRESS I AM WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWERS

pleace get the details of this number 997335277 as soon as possible in my email address iam waiting for your reply

can you give me details of user & mobile number of this number "9823465376" please send me the details of this mobile
number on my e-mail address. i am waiting for your reply
reply as early as possible. This is required criminal offence against this number and i want to details as early as possible.

Kindly do the needful.

Thanking You

sir
i am neeraj from palam delhi sir one number is 9711820875 sir i want to say that this is a frod man and this number is use in terror please give me all details this number please...

it's urgent sir some one from 09846425852 is giving me the misd call and abusing word to my mom phone no...pls sir send me the detail of that owner
sumanth

sir, i have been getting phone calls from "9000082359"
REPLY ME 2 MY EMAIL ADDRESS
THIS IS URGENT!!!

plzzz send me details of this number its urgent plz..
919717402826

really i cant say any word about your customer support executive.Actually they don't know the meaning of that word.i also worked 8 months as a customer support executive.But vodafone.actually i am throwing the vodafone sim card and going to take airtel.Its really good.

plzzz send me details of this number its urgent plz..
+919764010828