Vodafone — call list

srikirananu on Jul 22, 2012
respected sir, I want full call list details of my phone number 09885500848 from last ONE weeks
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Nov 10, 2011
Hi Sourav,

Thanks for writing in to us and for the time on our call, trust we were able to address your concern. Please email us at vodafonecare.wb@vodafone.com for any further assistance, we'd be glad to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, West Bengal & Andaman and Nicobar
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Dec 21, 2011
Hello Rudrakshe,

We're looking into the matter and will get back to you at the earliest. Please email us at vodafonecare.mah@vodafone.com for any assistance in future, we'd be glad to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Maharashtra and Goa
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Dec 21, 2011
Hi Rudrakshe,

We tried calling, but were unable to get in touch. Please share an alternate number here http://bit.ly/hzNUch so that we may be able to contact you with assistance.

Vodafone Customer Care, Maharashtra and Goa
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Jul 24, 2012
Hello Srikiran,

Please be advised that we will not be able to provide the call details on prepaid connections.

Vodafone Customer Care, Andhra Pradesh.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Jun 09, 2016
Hello, Please allow us 48 working hours to check your concern regarding non delivery of monthly bill & resolve the same. The Service Request Number for your reference is 9811296003. Regards, Vodafone.
Complaint comments  90 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

DEAR SIR, WOULD YOU BE KIND ENOUGH TO SEND ME MY VODAFONE PREPAID CALL LIST FOR THE MONTH OF JANUARY AND FEBRUARY, 2012. I AM MISSING MY IMPORTANT NUMBERS. PLEASE SEND IT TO bhattacharyyasatyanarayan@yahoo.co.in MY NUMBER IS 9830531660
THANKING YOU... NARAYAN CH SEN, 49B, MIDDLE ROAD, KOLKATA--14
Please send the outgoing or incoming call list for 9953635248 and send at govindgupta.atpl@gmail.com

My prepaid number is :9885631557 . i need this number call list from 1st October to till now

please sent to me as soon as possible

from
Ch.Nagababu
i want call list 01-12-12 to31-12-12 pls send my mail.
mail.zzc_2004@yahoo.co.in
my number.09885532887
respected sir I need details of call list of last three days my no is 7875181959
Plz give me incoming, outgoing as well as miss call of my no. 9727897206. On my email id pratikpatel92187@gmail.com.
respected sir, I want full call list details of my phone number 9912119992 from last TWO months by sms to no
espected sir, I want full call list details of my phone number 09912119992 from last TWO months by sms
I want call list of Incoming & Outgoing details of the month of ( May 2013) missing my important numbers .my number is 9176710228
Please send me the call list of my no. 9962611845 both incoming & outgoing clls, with sms list also
Please send me the call list of my no. 9966642486 both incoming & outgoing clls, with sms list als
Please send me the incoming call.my number 9966314443 from sep21 to sep24
Send my call list on last Saturday...my mobile number is 9916307037.my name is B.Ramakanth Reddy.to myregistered mail...ramakanth14dr@gmail.com urgent...very important
Please send me the call list of my no. 9167326451 both incoming & outgoing clls, with sms list also on my email id: shaikhimran2722@rediffmail.com
Plz provide me the call list of 9978853965 on mail id of last 3 month
send me my mobiles details incoming and out going calls.mobile no 9820219282 and 9920212688 on my email address is suresh.madane1@gmail.com bill dated jan 2009 to march 2014
I want my vodafone number call list

unknown caller using abusive language

Dear sir Kindly give me the details about the vodafone no.9549169228 who is calling me again and again and doing vulgar conversation.

Call statement

I want my call statement for the number 9726934958.Its prepaid card.User-Haresh Jambucha

deducted my money with dm-mydala

Deducted my money with dm-mydala of rupees 39 and75

+91 98 2009 8200 (24x7 Support)
    Vodafone - call list