Vodafone Postpaid - disconnect my postpaid connection

tomendra kumar
i want to disconnect my vodafone postpaid connection my no. is 9999246037 .

Comments

N Jul 21, 2014 by
sumesh12345

Best Review
my number for 9655885478 please closed for my postpaid connection by vinoth kumar
D
lokesh

i had vodafone postpaid card..but its not active past 3days i dont no y plzz do quickly..i need my number and if u dont doi will cancle the card.

i want to disconnect my postpaid service - Vodafone

dear sir/mam,
i am requesting u to plz disconnect my postpaid service as soon as possible.
9920438240 its my no
plz take care of my complaints as soon as possible

urs thankful

disconnect my no. - voda mobile phone

my no.9811326318 without region is disconnect .no any bill due i have good credit with u after that ur company disturb me what is the region ?

Getting Billed 4 months after disconnection of postpaid - Vodafone

I was having a Vodafone connection in Kerala with mobile number 09864188339.As I got shifted to Bangalore, I disconnected my connection in Jan 2008 at the ending of my Dec/Jan billing cycle. I had a bill of Rs 986 and I paid Rs 486. I was told that the remaining Rs. 500 will be adjusted against my security deposit.

But last I got a call that I have a pending bill of Rs. 649. When I contacted the Vodafone store, they were unable to give me a proper explaination. They first told me that one of my cheque which I paid in July 2007 bounced and that is why the extra Rs.149 in addition to the amount they were supposed to adjust with the security deposit. As far as I can remember, I usually have a bill of around Rs 1000 to Rs 1500 every month and I was never out of cash in my bank account. More over I never paid by cheque. I mention this to them and after checking for over an hour, they told me that the amount of Rs 149 consists of late payment fee of Rs.100 and its tax.

Vodafone in Kerala is having a horrible service and I recommend anyone to avoid at any cost. One my be tempted by the deals offered by them. But it is never worth the trouble they put you through.

Best Regards
JAX

i have a postpaid connection with no. 9999300208 i want to disconnect this no. in future i am not pay any bill so please disconnect the no and this mail is the last mail

ashwani singla

I want to disconnect my voda phone connection. my no. is 9899112720 and I have recd my last bill of rs. 626/- on 13 jun 2008.thr. my mail id. And the bill no. is 0060863739. I dont want to pay any more for this connection. So plz disconnect this connection. Plz do the needful ASAP.

TO, DATE : 15/06/2008
THE MANAGER,
VODAFONE CUSTOMER CARE SERVICES,
MUMBAI

SUB : CLOSING MY CONNECTION-9819686694

SIR,
I HAVE A CONNECTION OF VODAFONE AS NO-9819686694, WHICH I HAVE
TAKEN FOR MY STAFF MEMBER .AS HE HAS LEFT THE JOB SO I WANT TO
REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE DISCONNECT THE ABOVE SAID NO.

PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL AND OBLIGE.

THANKING YOU, YOURS FAITHFULLY,

JAGDISH KHUSHALANI

To
Vodafone Customer Care Services
Chennai.

Sub : Disconnect my Vodafone Postpaid Connections.

I want to disconnect my voda phone connection. my no. is 9962517142 and 9962517143 and I have recd my last bill of rs. 1080. I dont want to pay any more for this connection. So plz disconnect this connection. Plz do the needful ASAP.

i want to disconnect my vodafone postpaid connection my no. is 9916911351

disconnection of my vodafone post paid - Vodafone

my name is vijaykumar.d, I request you to disconnect my vodafone postpaid connection immediately. and give me the amount details that i havae to pay.
i could not find your concern mail id to send the request in this regard so iam requestinf through this channel.
my postpaid no is 9703332655 iam resident of Hyderabad.
i walked in to your store yersterday thay told to come today as my bill generates today but i could't cometoday so giving this mail. please to asap

i had taken a Vodafone postpaid connection last year & i have regulary been paying the bills on time.But when i was out on vacation to my native the vodafone service on my number were arbitrarily removed with effect from 08-Aug-2008.

I have always faced problems with this connection & i m no longer in mood to continue this .PLEASE DISCONNECT THE NO 996206677.

Cancellation of Sim - Vodafone

We want to disconnect our vodafone postpaid connection my 978715502 and 9787725502

want to disconnect the connections - Postpaid Connection

my name is gagan bedi i want to discontinue ur services of idea connection number's is 9911340202 / 9911030202 / 9911911616 / 9911193335

Please disconnect my vodafone connection 9886757971

Anish
9605112044 (new number)

I lost my cell along with sim cord(may be left in a shop at vizag). Please cancell my SIM which is in my name(K.Siva Prasad) Mobile no.9985828406. Taken at vizag .
Thanking you,
K.Siva Prasad
lost Cell no.9985828406
CONTACT NO.9441061030

Actualy, sir.I want to cancle my vodafone postpaid card. so plz take action for that comment. My vodafone number is : 9727798549. Plz inform me when it complete at my email address. Thank u.

Dear Sir/ Ma'am,

Request you to kindly disconnect my connection 9811998882 as i have shifted to bangalore and have taken another vodafone connection here.. Pl take an action ASAP..if required, pl contact me on 9916650670..

Thanks n regards,
Geetika Bajaj

Please cancel my vodafone connection with the number 9886709069

Sasidhar

Billing for 6 months after disconnection - Vodafone Postpaid Connection

I am a consumer who is currently very badly hurt by vodafone. I got a connection around 6 months back for the purpose of my office and wanted to test email2sms facility, Vodafone mobile net connect and a post paid connection that was offered to corporate employees. But unfortunately there is no signal inside the office and there is no use to keep this connection any more. So I went to Vodafone office on koramangala Bangalore to discontinue my service, but they informed me that I should contact different support through email since it is a corporate account. I had sent a mail to them asking to disconnect the connection and also requested them for a subsidized billing from the date I had taken the connection. Because there was a billing done for the period of 1 month but I was using the service only for 10 days and for which there was a rent being put completely for a month. I requested them to waive off the same before they could do this the next bill was generated with the same issue. After somehow they managed and able to reduce the cost as I requested. I had payed all the dues till that time. But later I started getting bills for non-usage only with rent and service tax. I keep sending the mails on disconnection and there is no proper response and the same was happening for every month. I refused to pay the amount since the phone was disconnected. But till now they have summed the bill for 2500 rs and they are forcing me to pay the bill or legal action would be taken in that way there was a threating happening to me. Please let me know how to go beyond this point.

Vodafone Postpaid - disconnect my postpaid connection