Vodafone Prepaid - Incorrect Balance deduction(GPRS)

hellouday

I activated GPRS(Vodafone Live) through *444*5# in my Nokia 72 Prepaid phone(9873635142) on 16.10.2010 and it was activated instantly. Even I received a confirmation sms. I started browsing through the GPRS but even a single penny was not deducted from my account till 18.10.2010 morning. All of a sudden I found Rs. -67.00 when I checked my balance around 10 AM on 18.10.2010. Next day it gone up to Rs. -250.00 and thus it rose up to Rs. -500.08 on 20.10.2010. I spoke to the agents of Vodafone care. One of the agents Mr. Rajender said that it was a technical fault of Vodafone and the amount would be refunded back. He proved a complaint number 2168653474 but still my acount shows Rs. -509.58. Vodafone should have deucted Rs. 4 immediately after I activated the service which was not done and eventually negative amount went on mounting and now it is such a big amount that I cannot go for further recharge. My connection is 3 years old and I want to continue. Please look into this matter and refund the amount as it is a fault from Vodafone operator.

Uday Kumar Singh

Comments

BHARAT GUPTA Vodafone  - India

deduction of balance incorrectly - Vodafone

I have VODAFONE campus pack connection and my no is 9811613264
i made a call on the following nos. during the days:
3/4june: 9999460270 (after 10 pm)
5june 9873421293 (0025 hrs)
7june 9811510700 (0010 hrs)
according to my plan only 10 paisa mer minute should be deducted because all are the vodafone numbers..
but actually the deduction is as 50 paisa per minute..
i launched a complaint dated:7 june with complaint no.:1778358434 and i was being promised that my balance will be returned within 48 hours but i didnt get till.
so i requested you to plz return my all the balance which have been deducted incorrectly as soon as possible..
i mail to nodal officer Mr. jyotishchandra.moharana of vodafone also from which i get no rsponse till now..
ashish Vodafone  - India

yes he is my close friend and had called me on that day
plz help him
kaushambi shukla Vodafone Prepaid  - India

wrong balance deduction - Vodafone Prepaid

no down loading gprs on my vodafone connection no 9792667376 on 08.12.2009 &12.12.2009 but charges of gprsmms1 has been deducted on those days wrongly and balance shown in negative both times.i contact with customercare but no satisfactory response received from cc.please look into matter immediately and credit in account balance.i'll complaint to trai if possitive action not taken by vodafone.
Happy To Help Vodafone Prepaid  - India

Hi Kaushambi,

We believe that you have been contacted by our Customer care team and hope that your concern regarding GPRS charges has been addressed. Do e-mail us at vodafonecare.upe@vodafone.com for any further queries. We’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.
N Aug 20, 2011 by
alokmathur11 Vodafone  - Dhanbad, Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India

wrong deduction of balance - Vodafone Prepaid Mobile

My prepaid mobile no is 8051005591. I doubt that wrong deductions of my balance is taking place. Please send me details of my calls and balance for last one month.
N Oct 4, 2011 by
ashokdahiya Vodafone Prepaid  - India

My self Ashok and i am using vodafone prepaid connection 9991129422 and i am using the internet on my mobile and i have recharge 98 rupees on 25/07/2011 but my balance deduction on 25/08/2011 mid night 00:00 am. I have already call to customer care why r deduction my rupees and its balance going on negetive . so please tell me its setisfctory reply me otherwise i cannot use this vodafone prepaid service in future time. so please given me good reply your side.

please look at this matter.

Vodafone Prepaid - Incorrect Balance deduction(GPRS)