Vodafone - sim card rejected

rashokkumar on Jan 25, 2012
sir unfortunetly my sim card was rejected
pls restart my sim card services

Comments

A Apr 18, 2011 by
tahirvarachhiya Vodafone  - India

my cellphone number is 9974226209 and my sim card is rejected.please help me if i could do it for free.
N Apr 18, 2011 by
altafmalek Vodafone  - India

N Jun 3, 2011 by
sanjay.imsec@gmail.com Vodafone  - India

sir, my sim no is 9873650143. my sim is not working for last few days. when i insert my sim in my mobile than a message comes" simcard registration failed".
please register my simcard shortly.

Thank's and Regards

PUK disabled SIM blocked
My no. is 9811201586
My phone is a Nokia 5233
My PUK is disabled and my SIM is blocked
Please activate my no. without having to buy another SIM card!!!

kindly grant me please solve my problem

thanks you
A Jul 21, 2011 by
ashish kirpe Vodafone  - India

my mobile number is 919923599457
my sim card is rejected so wat can i do
please suggest

with regard,
rohini kirpe
N Jul 22, 2011 by
srivatsansg Vodafone  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

My sim got rejected yesterday.My cellphone got switched off due to low battery.when i again switched on my cell i found a msg sayin "sim rejected".
please do the needful asap....

srivatsan
N Jul 28, 2011 by
Sumit Nishad Vodafone  - Dahisar (e), Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

sim is rejected - Vodafone

my vodafone sim card is stoped dnt know why? its 9167325007 plz do something i have all contact in it plz plz
N Aug 5, 2011 by
najafmv Vodafone  - Koottanad, Palakkad, Kerala, India

my mobile no is 00918086860223, and my sim card has been rejected .I cant type anything. Now what to do?
A Aug 11, 2011 by
blessaruna Vodafone  - India

Respested Sir/Madam,
I by mistake entered pin and puk code wrongly and my sim card was rejected.My number is 9160757257.Truly i was not knowing the use of it, so i request u to plss help me out from this problem... now what should i do to regain my card status?
N Aug 14, 2011 by
patel kiritkumar m Vodafone  - India

Respested Sir/Madam,
I by mistake entered pin and puk code wrongly and my sim card was rejected.My number is 9979548752.Truly i was not knowing the use of it, so i request u to plss help me out from this problem... now what should i do to regain my card status?

Kirit Patel
A Aug 20, 2011 by
gamezone Vodafone  - India

dear sir,
my mobile no is 91+7875026465 and my sim card is rejected.please help me if i could do it for free.
N Aug 28, 2011 by
akshi0207 Vodafone  - Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, India

Sim Reject - Vodafone India

My Mobile No. is 9758950131. I entered Wrong pin No. More than three time Now its Asking PUK no. which I have not. Pl. mail me PUK No. for the same.
Thanks & Regards
Akshay Chauhan
email: Akshaysingh615@gmail. com
A Sep 20, 2011 by
nishitha Vodafone  - India

Respected madam,
I shijin were using sim from 7 years .My number is 9846956167.Nw iam staying in UAE so i was nt able to use my sim from some months nw i came back to India and need to use my sim .pls dont give my number to any other coustomer.Pls accept my request and kindly do favour for me .
N Sep 20, 2011 by
nishitha Vodafone  - India

Respected sir,
I shijin have lost my sim card of number9846956167, i was not able to use this number for some months since i were nt in place for months. pls dont give my number to any other postpaid or prepaid coustomcare .and pls grant me a duplicate sim card of the sim as i lost the sim.for reciving the simwht should i do pls give me a answer.
N Oct 29, 2011 by
nandyal raju Vodafone  - India

Dear sir/madum
iam raju recently my vodafone sim is sim rejected my number 9642538814 so i request u to plss help me out from this problem. iwill expect complete u thak voda fone
N Dec 7, 2011 by
mohamedremzikv Vodafone  - Koottanad, Palakkad, Kerala, India

i have been given my id for mnp from air tel to Vodafone in kootanad Vodafone store till now they didnt submit my id .this is so disgusting
N Jan 9, 2012 by
Basaveshwara Vodafone  - Harihar 577601, Davangere, Karnataka, India

Sim Rejected - basu

Dear Sir

My Ported Sim ( Vodafone To Tata Docomo ) Has Been Rejected
So I Want New Sim Where I Want To Contact & What Is The Procedure.
N Jan 10, 2012 by
Tata Docomo Vodafone  - Harihar 577601, Davangere, Karnataka, India

Hi Basavesh,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID on social@tatadocomomarketing.com so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - http://bit.ly/24x7LiveChatSupport to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.
N Jan 25, 2012 by
Vel India

Hello Ashokkumar,

Thanks for writing to us with your concern. We are sorry for the inconvenience faced. Please share your number with us at http://bit.ly/wbm1aN we'll get back to you with assistance at the earliest. For any other assistance you can call us on 198.

Vodafone Customer Care
N Jan 31, 2012 by
pandurangs Vodafone  - India

Respested Sir/Madam,

I by mistake entered pin and puk code wrongly and my sim card was rejected.My number is 9673693986.Truly i was not knowing the use of it, so i request u to plss help me out from this problem... now what should i do to regain my card status?

P T Shinde