[Resolved] Vodafone — sim card rejected

rashokkumar on Jan 25, 2012
sir unfortunetly my sim card was rejected
pls restart my sim card services

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 4, 2016
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Jan 25, 2012
Hello Ashokkumar,

Thanks for writing to us with your concern. We are sorry for the inconvenience faced. Please share your number with us at http://bit.ly/wbm1aN we'll get back to you with assistance at the earliest. For any other assistance you can call us on 198.

Vodafone Customer Care
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, May 23, 2012
Hello Raeeskp,

Thanks for writing to us. We called you but there was no response. Kindly visit any of our stores with your address proof, ID proof, a passport sized photo to get yourself a new SIM card.

Kind Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care, Kerala
Complaint comments  87 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

my cellphone number is 9974226209 and my sim card is rejected.please help me if i could do it for free.
i hpoe u help me sir,
sir, my sim no is 9873650143. my sim is not working for last few days. when i insert my sim in my mobile than a message comes" simcard registration failed".
please register my simcard shortly.

Thank's and Regards

PUK disabled SIM blocked
My no. is 9811201586
My phone is a Nokia 5233
My PUK is disabled and my SIM is blocked
Please activate my no. without having to buy another SIM card!!!

kindly grant me please solve my problem

thanks you
my mobile number is 919923599457
my sim card is rejected so wat can i do
please suggest

with regard,
rohini kirpe

My sim got rejected yesterday.My cellphone got switched off due to low battery.when i again switched on my cell i found a msg sayin "sim rejected".
please do the needful asap....

srivatsan

Vodafone — sim is rejected

my vodafone sim card is stoped dnt know why? its 9167325007 plz do something i have all contact in it plz plz
my mobile no is 00918086860223, and my sim card has been rejected .I cant type anything. Now what to do?
Respested Sir/Madam,
I by mistake entered pin and puk code wrongly and my sim card was rejected.My number is 9160757257.Truly i was not knowing the use of it, so i request u to plss help me out from this problem... now what should i do to regain my card status?
Respested Sir/Madam,
I by mistake entered pin and puk code wrongly and my sim card was rejected.My number is 9979548752.Truly i was not knowing the use of it, so i request u to plss help me out from this problem... now what should i do to regain my card status?

Kirit Patel
dear sir,
my mobile no is 91+7875026465 and my sim card is rejected.please help me if i could do it for free.

Vodafone India — Sim Reject

My Mobile No. is 9758950131. I entered Wrong pin No. More than three time Now its Asking PUK no. which I have not. Pl. mail me PUK No. for the same.
Thanks & Regards
Akshay Chauhan
email: Akshaysingh615@gmail. com
Respected madam,
I shijin were using sim from 7 years .My number is 9846956167.Nw iam staying in UAE so i was nt able to use my sim from some months nw i came back to India and need to use my sim .pls dont give my number to any other coustomer.Pls accept my request and kindly do favour for me .
Respected sir,
I shijin have lost my sim card of number9846956167, i was not able to use this number for some months since i were nt in place for months. pls dont give my number to any other postpaid or prepaid coustomcare .and pls grant me a duplicate sim card of the sim as i lost the sim.for reciving the simwht should i do pls give me a answer.
Dear sir/madum
iam raju recently my vodafone sim is sim rejected my number 9642538814 so i request u to plss help me out from this problem. iwill expect complete u thak voda fone
i have been given my id for mnp from air tel to Vodafone in kootanad Vodafone store till now they didnt submit my id .this is so disgusting

basu — Sim Rejected

Dear Sir

My Ported Sim ( Vodafone To Tata Docomo ) Has Been Rejected
So I Want New Sim Where I Want To Contact & What Is The Procedure.
Hi Basavesh,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID on social@tatadocomomarketing.com so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - http://bit.ly/24x7LiveChatSupport to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.
Respested Sir/Madam,

I by mistake entered pin and puk code wrongly and my sim card was rejected.My number is 9673693986.Truly i was not knowing the use of it, so i request u to plss help me out from this problem... now what should i do to regain my card status?

P T Shinde
y vodafone sim was rejected, please help me how to regain it my no is 9167300947

+91 98 2009 8200 (24x7 Support)
    Vodafone - sim card rejected