Vodafone - Call Summary Details through my Email

arun.potphode on Jan 20, 2011
Respected Sir,

I am GSM customer of vodafone connection. I want the details from april 2011 about the incoming & outgoing call details.on my maill id my mail id is barskar.sunil@gmail.com My Vodafone GSM card no is 9930089356.

Sunil barskar...

Comments

A Apr 26, 2011 by
arun.potphode

Sunil barskar...
N Jun 11, 2011 by
hpp Vodafone  - Vadodara, Vadodara, Gujarat, India

I am the one of the old customer of vodafone prepaid (9888986619) in punjab circle.I port my no. vodafone in the 26 feb 2011 but now in my no. incoming and outgoing service are barred without any reason and vodafone customer care service is not give any response in my complaint.
N Jun 23, 2011 by
latikakale

sir actually i want my BILL SUMMARY OF MY PREPAID CONNECTION:
9673120565 OVER MY EMAIL ID:- latikakale@gmail.com
N Nov 27, 2011 by
shyam_variya Vodafone  - Vadodara, Vadodara, Gujarat, India

call summary - Vodafone

i would like to see my incoming outgoing call detailed summery for my vodafone number 9909008379 from 1st february 2011 to 31 march 2011, but i cant get proper way for this.... so please do help
N Nov 27, 2011 by
Adil Dadachanji Vodafone  - Vadodara, Vadodara, Gujarat, India

I was earlier a vodafone customer and 8 months back I got my no 9820071487 ported to Idea. I am not satisfied with their services so after 7 months in October I requested Vodafone to again come back to their srevices and submitted all documents for the same. After a lot of follow ups and personal visits to vodafone gallery still my no is not ported and same reply I get that your PE is pending. I WANT TO ASK VODAFONE WHAT IS THE UPDATE AND WHY DO THEY HARRESS THEIR CUSTOMERS PLEASE REPLY...
N Nov 28, 2011 by
Vel India Vodafone  - Vadodara, Vadodara, Gujarat, India

Hello Shyam,

Thanks for writing in to us and for the time on our call, trust we were able to help. Please email us at vodafonecare.guj@vodafone.com for further assistance, we'd be glad to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Gujarat
N Dec 4, 2011 by
mubeenasamad

sir i want my bill summary of my prepaid connection:
9787320354 Over my e-mail:- abdulhse83@gmail.com
N May 31, 2012 by
westernravi

sir i want all the incoming & outgoing call details from May 1st, 2012. Kindly send it to my mail id : westernravi@gmail.com
N Jan 25, 2013 by
v.sivakumar

Respected Sir,

I am GSM customer of vodafone connection. I want the details from jan-2013 about the incoming & outgoing call details.on my maill id my mail id is sivakumarvengatasamy@gmail.com My Vodafone GSM card no is 7639598044.

v.sivakumar