Voter ID Card - Duplicate Voter Id card-Procedure

Vijaya Mani Dulam
My mother has lost her purse which had the Voter id card during our travel from Rajahmundry to Hyderabad on 10th Aug, 2009.We carried the id card as a identity proof for Railway online Ticket booking but unfortunately lost it.

Vijaya Mani.

Comments

Respected Sir,

I ahd to shift my residence fro one sector to another incedentally the labour people during shifting lost a small bag which consited some documents & also my voter ID Card. So now from 2-3 months I am without my voterID Card. So please issue me my duplicate Voter ID card.

regards,
Aseem Tandon
R/o SCF 31, Sector 7-C
Chandigarh

i have lost my purse which had the Voter id card during our travel from Bhimavaram to Hyderabad on 31st Aug, 2009.We carried the id card as a identity proof for Railway online Ticket booking but unfortunately lost it.

venkatesh.pali,
s/o nageswararao.pali,
h.no.1-116,
kamsali bethapudi,
narasapuram mandal,
west godavari district,
andhra pradesh,
pin 534275

Please do the needful by letting me know the procedure to get the duplicate voter id card as she does not have any other personal identity proof.So please issue me my duplicate Voter ID card

venkatesh.pali,
s/o nageswararao.pali,
h.no.1-116,
kamsali bethapudi,
narasapuram mandal,
west godavari district,
andhra pradesh,
pin 534275

I lost myVoter id card during i travel from Rajahmundry to Visakapatnam on 19th Aug, 2009.I carried the id card as a identity proof for motor cycle drivig licence but unfortunately lost it.

Please do the needful by letting me know the procedure to get the duplicate voter id card proff for my motor cycle drivig licence no any other personal identity proof.

Ananda kumar

I lost myVoter id card during i travel from Bus 21 Aug, 2009.I carried the id card as a identity proof for motor cycle drivig licence but unfortunately lost it.

Please do the needful by letting me know the procedure to get the duplicate voter id card.

Neelam

I lost my Voter ID Card bearing no.FPV1502871 during a travel at cochin on 22.10.09

Please do the needful by letting me konow the proceedure to get the duplicate voter id card.

Jomon John

Dear Sir

I have lost my voter I D Card which was in my purse along with some money and other holy texts.
What is the procedure for getting the duplicate made. please advise.
thanks
S.A.H.RIZVI

duplicate voting card - Personal

My Voteing ID Card missing for Last month .so please guides me what is procedure for duplicate voting card for issuing. I am Stay in Khar (East), Mumbai - 400 051
My Mobile Phone No. 09221095688.
Sarath

HI, I misplaced my voter id and am not sure where i lost it. I want to get a duplicate voter id. Can you let me know the process for this.
Deepa

i have lost my voter id card since one week before in delhi (shakarpur) plz tell me about the procedure for back my voter id card back

I have lost my purse which had the Voter id card during my travel to own Market on year 2006.
I have (Singur Police Station) Diary Copy.

What is the procedure for getting the duplicate made. please advise.
thanks

Good Day,

My self VINISH DHINGRA, actually I have lost my voter I card by my friends mistake but I have that number those are written on voter I card. If there any chances to get another by same then please tell me how.

Warm Regards
Vinish Dhingra

dear sir,
i lost my voter id card and documents in accident .i have a number of my voter id card i need a duplicate copy of my voter id card so plz tell me how to get my voter id card copy for the further documents.

thanks...

Name: Vipin Balpandey
Voterid no.: JLQ4056578
E-MAIL ID:vipin_balpandeyxds@rediffmail.com

My mother has lost her purse which had the Voter id card Please do the needful by letting me know the procedure to get the duplicate voter id card as she does not have any other personal identity proof.

kavitha

My wife has lost her purse which had the Voter id card Please do the needful by letting me know the procedure to get the duplicate voter id card as she does not have any other personal identity proof.

anil mishra
N Jun 6, 2011 by
raj14342

I lost my Voter ID Card bearing no.GHL 3138385

So please issue me my duplicate Voter ID card.

Narendra Jadav
N Jul 30, 2011 by
AKSHAY Kumar1686

I lost my Voter ID Card bearing no.CNR2799247
So please issue me my duplicate Voter ID card.

VISHAL JAIN
N Oct 5, 2011 by
rtarasan

dear sir,

i lost my voter-id, i exactly don't know the place of lost. i request for duplicate voter-id. kindly do the needful.

thanking you,

thanigai arasan. r.
N Nov 21, 2011 by
provougeman

dear sir,

i have lost my voter id card while travelling in nampally hyd ap
so, kindly issue me duplicate id card
i don't know the id no but i can provide you my complete name printed on the card and address

MD AMANULLAH
11-5-165/A RED HILLS,
NAMPALLY, HYD

KINDLY DO THE NEEDFULL
A Nov 28, 2011 by
santosh198318

i have lost my purse which had the Voter id card during our travel from banglore to Hyderabad on 31st Aug, 2009.We carried the id card as a identity proof for Railway online Ticket booking but unfortunately lost it.
Please do the needful by letting me know the procedure to get the duplicate voter id card . my voter id number is:BGQ1694934
MY MAIL ID IS: santooo.mca@gmail.com