Voter Identity Card - non receipt of Voter I.D.Card

bulta.sinha on Apr 22, 2011
I am a voter of 52-Chaibasa (ST) Constituency. I had issued voter identity card no-FYD 1660992 but Idid not get the Card till now. I was filled the form no-6 on 11/10/2004 after that I was photographed several times for I.D.Card. For that I was levied one time also. I can remember the date i.e. 06/02/2006 because I had got the receipt No-1551 of no -144 also. For your information my name is Abhijit Sinha, father name-BIRAJ KUMAR SINHA, Sr No-1549, House no-415,Strt/Mohalla-Rajanka,P.o.-Jhinkpani,Thana No-595, TONTO, Pin-833215.So my request please issue me a duplicate Voter I.D.Card as soon as possible with proper spell of names.

non receipt of Voter I.D.Card

Comments

N Apr 24, 2011 by
ankush5

I did not get my Voter id card but in my list name also came and photo also came but i did not get.Election card no is WBE1246248 and Serial no is 467 Part no is 136 please solve my problem as quick as possible. Please send into this address.

14 Watkins lane near Dobson road Howrah -711101 Gokul building block B 9 th floor. My name is Ankush kothari my mobile no is 9681474457.

N Jun 7, 2011 by
Neha Parab

Waiting for Votter ID Card
N May 20, 2012 by
Pawan.Bansal

I did not get my Voter id card but in my list name also came and photo also came but i did not get .Election card no is WGL2822780 and Ac no 53 Serial no 701 is Part no 175 please solve my problem as quick as possible. Please send into this address.

H.no-3141, Gali no -71/A block E2, 2nd 60 feet road Molarband extn Badarpur New Delhi110044. My name is Pawan Prabhakar my mobile no is 9999091305.

Voter Identity Card - non receipt of Voter I.D.Card