www.jeetle.in - Fraud & Fake Winners

ashish2006 on Jun 29, 2011

I have a complaint against www.Jeetle.in that, "They are cheating with the people and all the winners are declared are fake."
I monitor the winner list in their website and notice that in their winner list mostly winners are same, i.e., Sucharitha Chinnam, Akhil, Manish Prasad, Ratnesh Kumar, Poomurali Krishnan, Krishna Murthy Gandla, Prashant Singh Parmar, Anand Kumar, P K Sondhi, & Ursila Shams, etc. I also want to know that, how only these people always winning in their website?

I did around 35 times bid on Samsung Galexy S II auction and I was monitoring their website until the auction closed on 28 June 2011 and before 5 seconds of closing Samsung Galaxy S II auction my two bid's status were showing- Unique But Not Lowest - Bid Amount Rs.18.08 and 18.16, even the bid refreshed in every min. That means my 2 Bids were still Unique until Auction closed.

Now, I have a question that how, Prashant Singh Parmar won that auction, who's bid amount is Rs.26.37 (more than the bid amount placed by me, which is Rs.18.08 or 18.16)? And why only Prashant Singh Parmar always winning?

Sir, kindly check their winner list, there you will find that, around 10 people (names mentioned above) only always winning all the Auctions, and most interesting that again and again they are winning same Auction, like Prashant Singh Parmar winning daily 1 or 2 Auctions.

Sir, I'm the genuine winner (according to their rules). Kindly help me to get my Auction. Hope, I'll receive my product soon.
I'll be very thankful to you. Please take legal action against www.Jeetle.in under IPC section 415 to 420 and IT Cyber Crime Law. Waiting for your kind response.

Thanks & Regards,
Ashish Kumar

Comments

A Jul 4, 2011 by
AdityaVS

There are lots of complaints about jeetle.in. The points raised by Ashish Kumar above are valid too. I saw the winner list something fishy is happening. Its a scam.
N Jul 30, 2011 by
jeetlecheater

HEY ITS A TOTALLY FAKE SITE.
I HAVE WON THE PRODUCTS ON JEETLE BUT YET NOT RECEIVED.
EVEN I PROVIDED EACH N EVERY DOCUMENT
THEY R ASKING MORE N MORE DOCUMENTS WHICH I AM UNABLE TO PROVIDE.
THEIR INTENTION IS NOT TO GIVE OUT THE PRODUCTS.
DON'T BID EVEN PENNY...I REQUEST U ...
U LL LOOSE A LOTS OF MONET AND GOT NOTHING!!!
N Aug 8, 2011 by
Narendarv

LM-Jeetle - www.jeetle.in

Sending unnecessary messages to my mobile 9030370686 ask them to stop all messages from www.jeetle.in it is irritating.
N Aug 13, 2011 by
Anirudh Shirsat www.jeetle.in  - Goa, India

Irritating messages - www.jeetle.in

Please stop sending me useless and irritating messages on my cell
no is 9403818104 email id is anirudhshirsat97@gmail.com
N Nov 17, 2011 by
ursila

jeetle.in is site which does illegal acts. i have duped by this site. i legitimately won panasonic viera tv of amount Rs.51900/ but it started forcing me to prove that i have done wrong things to win this prize. however when they could not prove me wrong, they disqualified me from the auction and not gave me the prize. i am going for a legal action and all those willing to go with me, plz do reply on this site.

Ursila Shams
A Feb 10, 2012 by
joyson_dev

I also faced the same problem. I bid the amt 78.78. After closing the auction also its showing unique but not lowest. But winner is 80.01 bidder. So they are cheating the people.
N Sep 21, 2013 by
essaartpr

Jeetle is a fake website and they cheat all the players. Jeetle also manipulate all bids at peak moment. CBI should investigate on this issue. Some people win everyday. how is it possible?
N Nov 30, 2013 by
dk143

guys its simple look at the winner list, they same bunch of monkeys which r its own employer.when bid finish notice onething that winner announced along with his photo with in 1 sec.is it possible?there no option to keep photo of user.
plz spread this for awareness
N Apr 5, 2014 by
gopinath manu

this realy fake wepsite dont put ur money in this site i lost 750rs in 1 day this is fruad website
N Aug 3, 2014 by
Renjith Krishnan

I have already submitted a complaint with Cyber Police Kerala. They are looking into the matter

www.jeetle.in - Fraud & Fake Winners