www.letsbuy.com - Money Credited from account but product not delivered

amitvermajhs on Sep 16, 2011
I bought a Samsung laptop from website "www.letsbuy.com" on 13/09/2011, and made the payment from my Citibank credit card. The order was confirmed by the Website by Order Number 380

I made the payment by EMI mode, and the first installment was deducted from my account on 15/09/2011.
Now the people from letsby.com contacted me and said that the product is out of stock and they can't deliver it, and I tried to contact them on 011-40808888 and every time they transferred my call and no one picked it further.

Letsby.com are taking the money from user's and not delivering it to the user.

I want letsbuy.com to settle the payment from Citibank and no dues should be cleared from my end, as this is due to the negligence from letsby.com side.

Amit Verma

Comments

N Sep 17, 2011 by
rxkris77

If you paid money from your credit card for a product/service which you actually didn't receive or it is defective, you can call the credit card company and initiate a dispute on that particular transaction. Then, the bank will initiate a investigation and get you the money back into your card.
Please verify the same by calling the Credit card company and check with them about this recovery process.
N Apr 23, 2012 by
aslam_hot4

i bought a samsung galaxy y dous on 19/04/2012 with vide order no LSB-1009210 in the name of Aslam Ahamad Khan & payment Made by CC. I received it on 21/09/2012 when I opened letsby box it founded seal of the Samsung Mobile Box allready been Temperred & another seal attached on it where saw the Handsfree changed from the original one. in this regards i contacted to letsby cust. care but they dint pick my call. so i felt cheated my self by letsby.com. i Sugst all the online shoppers plz plz plz do not purchase anythingh from this...

www.letsbuy.com - Money Credited from account but product not delivered