Zenith Service Provider - Fraud

illusioncreativity on Feb 15, 2012
There is a company called ZENITH SERVICE PROVIDER, PLOT. NO. 3C-132, NIT 3, C - BLOCK, RAJAN TOWER, SECOND FLOOR, NEAR ESI CHOWK, SAINIK COLONY ROAD, FARIDABAD which assures us of getting a job.They charge amount of RS 1800.They said that they will provide technical hints and interview alerts for 4 months.But there is no such mails from that side.So i request you to take strict action against them and put them behind bars so that they can never fraud others.

Comments

N Nov 29, 2013 by
Mayadhar

Best Review
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@...
ZENITH SERVICE PROVIDER, PLOT. NO. 3C-132, NIT 3, C - BLOCK, RAJAN TOWER, SECOND FLOOR, NEAR ESI CHOWK, SAINIK COLONY ROAD, FARIDABAD i request to take strict action against them for which they can never fraud others. plz safe other students/jobseekers and i also invest 1800/- money in it for getting a job to that bastard zenith service provider...
...@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Brenda Myers Zenith Service Provider  - India

Price changing - Boxed Christmas cards

Dear Kmart,
I just got done spending my whole Christmas saving at your store in Reno Pa. I've shopped there for many years, and always though I'd got quality items for a good price. Well today was a real shock to me and my family as we we're all gathered around the dinning room table, prepareing for our christmas card party. I opened my pack of cards that cost me 5.99 only to find them in anothe box which was marked 2.99???? excuse me for being blunt, but in this day and age with prices and the econmy the way it is. I lost it. How greedy, and rotten. Is this a common practice with your company? I and a lot of other people who seen this vow never to shop at your store again, and I plan on returning these cards back to the store. Prehaps if there not to greedy they will give my money back.
Have a woundrful Holiday
Brenda Myers
k.krishnamoorthy Zenith Service Provider  - India

not getting the recharge amount - jyoti engg

hello sir,
my id no, 3000136254.i made a recharge for 500 rupees yesterday. unfortunately it went to an another id.it was not my problem,that is ur system problem,but i am still suffering by with out any signal on my tv.
recharge voucher sr no,. 2090830500260399

pin no 1537 8440 6761 3501

mobile no used to recharge 9769727896 at 3 pm on 23/10/09.

already i made a complaint on cust care, complaint no is 1283407.

rectify this problem quickly.
sksatapathy Zenith Service Provider  - India

Loan Details - Zenith PC

I purchased Zenith make computer from vijay sales Sion Mumbai in Aug 2009. I was financed byBajaj finance partialy for which i have been paying Rs 2025.00 EMI. My loan no. is #4050CD0020078. My question is that how many instalments are still balance and when my loan will be closed.
N Aug 2, 2011 by
manoj dabas Zenith Service Provider  - Bhopal, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India

very 100 times poor services - 999 combo pack

please send mo. no. who is responsible person in airtel landline complaint customer service.
plz urgently send.
i face 9/7/2011 to 2/8/2011 your airtel bhopal office is very very very very very very very very very
poor service of complaint.(mansarovar complex,malviya nagar)
N Sep 1, 2011 by
pavankumarreddy.g zenith  - Karnataka, India

repair - zenith

sir,i have purchased zenith pc from bellary (karntataka) from pooja computers shop.( before 6 months) and my problem is my cpu is burnt and now i cant locate the shop where i have to contact for assistance
A Feb 19, 2012 by
k. pawan

Hello job-seekers,
i agree that zenith service provider is totally fake and fraud.because before two years they were having their office in Kolkata and i gave 1500/- rupees to them but they did not do anything for my job, they cheated the people like me .and now they are providing the office address in Faridabad location and they are doing same thing again .i am not able to come there otherwise i will tell them what is service provider...so friends please do not go there because they are totally fraud, fake and cheater.if you people do not believe me so check the status of zenith service provider in internet.
N Mar 12, 2012 by
User99999 Zenith Service Provider  - India

fake -- no wayzzzzzzzz...... - Zenith Service Provider

Zenith service provider is the best platform to get the job openings. But some studious fools are unaware that how to crack interview services. so for better future or career i suggest that u must go to zenith service provider .Its really very good
A Mar 19, 2012 by
neerajkumar2k Zenith Service Provider  - Bhopal, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India

have you got any response?
A Mar 29, 2012 by
Poorvi2012

ZENITH SERVICE PROVIDER, PLOT. NO. 3C-132, NIT 3, C - BLOCK, RAJAN TOWER, SECOND FLOOR, NEAR ESI CHOWK, SAINIK COLONY ROAD, FARIDABAD, is indeed a fraud company. DO NOT FALL INTO THEIR TRAP.
A Mar 29, 2012 by
Poorvi2012

ZENITH SERVICE PROVIDER : You will receive a mail asking for you to come to the interview on a certain date. Certain deceptive procedure will carried out there to cheat you around Rs 1500( depends upon the level of job u are looking for) and your interview will be over. That's the way they are operating, fooling each and every day hundreds of job seekers.
ZENITH SERVICE PROVIDER, PLOT. NO. 3C-132, NIT 3, C - BLOCK, RAJAN TOWER, SECOND FLOOR, NEAR ESI CHOWK, SAINIK COLONY ROAD, FARIDABAD, is a fraud company.
A Apr 2, 2012 by
user000788

hello frds,
i am totally agree with ms. poorvi and ms. anushka. ZENITH SERVICE PROVIDER, PLOT. NO. 3C-132, NIT 3, C - BLOCK, RAJAN TOWER, SECOND FLOOR, NEAR ESI CHOWK, SAINIK COLONY ROAD, FARIDABAD, is indeed a fraud company.i visited there they took my so called interview and ask me first i need to pay 500/- and after that 999/- . they are beggar not more than that.so plz dont go there . characterless persons are running this so called consultancy. so we need to do something so that it will be closed very soon.
N Apr 8, 2012 by
pkumar2010 Zenith Service Provider  - SLF MALL, Faridabad, Haryana, India

Fraud - Simron Software Solutions Pvt Ltd,Faridabad

This company is fraud company, Because The Director or owner of the company Mr Ashish Didnot Know how to tlk with employee.He did not pay salary in right time.This is new company.Please Take action against this company.He just tolerate with the employee career.Please take action.

No one can came here to join bacause the environment is not good.Just 3 employee works here.Please don't came here. It is a Fraud company.

206, 2ndFloor, SlfMall
N Apr 8, 2012 by
pkumar2010 Zenith Service Provider  - SLF MALL, Faridabad, Haryana, India

Fraud company in Faridabad - Simran Software Solutions Pvt Ltd,Faridabad

Dear Sir
Please Take action against this company.This is fruad company.His director MR. Asish is a fraud man.He tolarate the employee.He didnot pay salay in right time.He diinot know how to talk with employee.please take action.

No one came here and joined bacause he is a bad man..

Simransoftwaresolutions pvt ltd
slf mall
faridabad
A May 4, 2012 by
rj rashi

i was just to visit the Zenith service Provider when i come across all this information.Thanks friends for this relevant information..and i m saved...
A Jun 14, 2012 by
arjun_sisodia

thanks guys for all your useful information, i am about to go to there but now now i am aware and saved ...thanks once again and be awre of these fraud companys and consultancy in future.
N Jun 14, 2012 by
arjun_sisodia

hello frnds,
my name is arjun sisodia. i am a software engineer and i am a blogger.
subscribe 2 my blog i.e. arjunsisodia.wordpress.com .
i am Blogger and i blogged just about everything e.g. my personal life, new-technology, web-developing and other useful things.

my facebook_ID = arjun.sisodia1@facebook.com

A Jun 22, 2012 by
I.B

Hello friends,
The persons sitting inside the arena of Zenith Service Providers are misleading the candidates.
I have also faced the Bull-Shit that they are doing there. I have seen that people from the various cities (even from the 300-500 KILOMETERS AWAY) are being trapped into the conspiracy of so called fake company. They ask for the deposit of Rs. 2000 & in lieu of that they just make you fly in the air to be crashed on the ground.
Please, Do Not be trapped. Take care of yourselves & be aware of all such Rascals.
For further detailing you can contact me at +919716694948.
D Jun 29, 2012 by
harshu arora Zenith Service Provider  - India

Mr. Don't try to mis guide others.
This is realy a fake company
A Jun 29, 2012 by
harshu arora

i am agree with all of you please don't go there

Zenith Service Provider - Fraud