Scarlett Institute - Scarlett Institute Fraud

SIVictim on Aug 9, 2013
Scarlett Institute’s Fraud

I got admission in a M.B.A. program through Scarlett Institute in a session of 2010. The institute took a complete fee of Rs. 1,58,500/- from me through checks. I even gave all my exams by the Mid of December 2012. But till now, they have been fooling me and havent given me any sort of information about the status of my result or course. My result was to be out by February 2013, but they kept delaying it. Everytime I spoke to them, either they didnt take the call, or kept saying that we need a month to sort things out. Now its August 2013.

When I went to see them in the beginning of July, the M.D. assured me that he is working on it and will get my certificates and other things by mid July as there is some crisis going on in the University. They even gave me my marksheets in mid July, but shockingly, there were big mistakes in it as the subjects mentioned in it was not of my course. I told that to them immediately, ans they assured me to sort it out and inform me about it within 2-3 days. But again I never received any call from them. When I tried calling them again, all their numbers were either temporary out of order, or they have been switched off. Their website also seems to have been shut down. Then I contacted another person who was facing similar problems from the Institute. He told me that he has been receiving threat calls from the people of Scarlett Institute and now they have shut down the Institute.

I suggest all the people NOT to be fooled by this Institute or anyone from their management. I and many other students who had been enrolled in different courses from Scarlett Institute are now going to file complaint against them in Paschim Vihar Police Station. If anyone else is facing any troubles, or have enrolled with this Institute, I would say that please go to the Paschim Vihar Police Station ASAP. You will definitely find complaints against Scarlett and please file your complaint as well as you might now be aware of right now, but you are being fooled by Scarlett Institute and their management.

And please spread the word around so that no other person get into their fraudulent trap.

Scarlett’s address is – A-4/34; 2nd Floor Paschim Vihar, New Delhi – 110063.

- A Victim of Scarlett Institute

Comments

deepesh

fraud - fraud

From: "winners@online-promo.tv" <winners@online-promo.tv>Add sender to ContactsTo: "deepesh mk" <deepeshmk2002@yahoo.co.in>Dear Winner

We confirm the receipt of your completed claim form. You are hereby required to pay the appropriate shipment and insurance charge of $200 directly to our chief accountant Mrs. Diana Collins via western union money transfer with the below information:

Receiver's Name: Diana Engellenner
Address: 11 latimer beaconsfield road
City: London
Country: England

After payment, you are required to send us a scanned copy of the money transfer slip clearly showing the money transfer control number (MTCN), Thereafter, we shall immediately effect the shipment of your cheque to your provided contact address.

Congratulations!

Sincerely,
Thomas Nelson
+1 209 682 5631 (U.S.A)
+44 703 593 9320 (U.K)
URL: www.online-promo.tv

it seems that I have won 1200000 dollar with the shell company! but i have to sent first 368 dollar to this lady in london with western union before I can receive my cheque!! I have sent an e-mail to the shell company asking if they could look this up ! I'm waiting for an answer but I think this is fraude!
N Aug 4, 2012 by
Jove

I am telling about below person
Name:RAJENDER ,surname:NYALA ,D.O.B:15th DEC 1981.
He have barclay account(Luton branch),loan and business account
His doing bank fraud please close accounts
N Oct 1, 2013 by
sureshsharma1622

Hi friends scalate institute pachim vihar is a fraud institute it’s provided admission in Eiilm, KSU, and many more university and now the institute taken all fee of student and run away these days more than 400 report in pachim vihar police station the director of Vinod Chohan is a wanted criminal thay make a fun with student life. The url of the institute still running (http://www.scarlett.ac.in/)

Scarlett Institute - Scarlett Institute Fraud