IG Employment A Subsidiary of Palm Merchandising PVT LTD. - Defrauding people

sanroshsurana on Sep 8, 2013
THEY ARE TAKING REGISTRATION MONEY FOR VERIFICATION AND FORWARDING RESUME TO MNC'S BUT ACTUALLY THEY ARE FOOLING PEOPLE BY TAKING HUGE AMOUNT BY UNDISCLOSING THE CHARGE UPFRONT AND THEREBY REFUSING TO GIVE SERVICE AND THEY ARE NOT REFUNDING BACK THE MONEY ALSO

Comments

N Sep 23, 2013 by
xyzabc1

Best Review
Some guy called Swapnil called me, His mobile number is 09711452350. He told me that if I pay an amount of rupees 2000 then i will get job in one of the famous consultancy in India.

He asked me to fill the form on IG employment.com and then ..my friend again called the same number with other phone. He said he is Avinash and he can provide job just by paying rs 3000.

This site is fraud and I dont know about site may be site is not fraud but this guy whose mobile number i have is fraud. And guys lets go police complaint of the numbers from which you got such calls.
Then only such fraud will reduce in India.
N Sep 8, 2013 by
sanroshsurana

guys don't pay to this site at all at any cost
N Sep 11, 2013 by
sanroshsurana

S.Dixit from IG PLACEMENT called me and confirmed me they are looking into the issue and it will be resolved .I am waiting for the same.
rishigautam

i am also facing this problem, this site is frod, they give always lie statements, and if we do complain they do missbehaveer
rishigautam

""THEY ARE NOT REFUNDING BACK THE MONEY ALSO"" this statement true, plzz dont give them a single roopee
rishigautam

MIHIR AND AAMEEN called me and did nathing gives always fals statement .
N Sep 17, 2013 by
sanroshsurana

i am still waiting for the resolution as promised by Mr. S.Dixit of IG EMPLOYMENT.
N Sep 17, 2013 by
rishigautamkota

i am also still waiting for the refund as promised by Mr. Sudhanshu today ( IGEMPLOYMENT ).
N Sep 19, 2013 by
rishigautamkota

Mr. Gorav ( IG EMPLOYMENT ) told me that they will do refund of 14000 and same amount will be refund in next 15 days in my account . If they will fulfill there promise then this site is not frod.
N Sep 20, 2013 by
sanroshsurana

I am still waiting for the resolution..its ridiculous.
N Sep 24, 2013 by
sanroshsurana

i m still waiting for the refund. its ridiculous.
N Sep 24, 2013 by
sanroshsurana

I have got my refund but still i want every individual to pay only once meeting the people of this company in their office.

Guys don't pay online as it could be risky.
N Sep 25, 2013 by
pralaydas

Hey guys, I have got a call from Mr. Tejendar Sharma emp ID: 562714 (as he told) (Contact number 0140-9304139) and a massage from Mr. Manjesh Singh (Mobile Number 8287718492). As per their instructions I paid Rs. 1798.00, then Rs. 2809.00 and again Rs. 6742.00. After all the payments the asked me to go for one more steps costs around Rs. 7434.00 (forgot the exact figure). Then I requested to the same guy to cancel my order and sent a mail to info@igemployment.com as mentioned on their website. The customer care number is not picking up my call. I am thinking of going to police station to lodge a complaint and report to the cyber crime dept. I need my money back!!! Any suggestion is warmly welcome.

Pralay
N Sep 25, 2013 by
pralaydas

Pralay
N Sep 26, 2013 by
rishigautamkota

I am still waiting for the refund...
N Sep 27, 2013 by
Mr Rajnikar Kumar

N Sep 27, 2013 by
Mr Rajnikar Kumar

IG Employment sucks. Try some new companies in India.

N Sep 29, 2013 by
Vijendra 2224

I was shocked when i saw a statement on google. Because i already paid a amount arround 9000. but after a day i got a job. so i am satisfy with ig employment. they are taking a charges but giving a good placement. previously i was getting 3.20 salary per annum and now i got a 5.50 salary.
N Sep 29, 2013 by
sid4gal

ye sb galat h. mujhe IG employment ki vajah se job mili h. now i m working in ICICI bank, jaipur, maine 4.5k pay kiya h. or mujhe 25 k per month ka package mila h. m to shock reh gya hu. sb dekh kr. ye sb faltu baate. IG employment is trustwardi company h. go head.
N Oct 3, 2013 by
rishigautamkota

I am still waiting for the refund.

IG Employment A Subsidiary of Palm Merchandising PVT LTD. - Defrauding people