Reckon infosystem pvt. ltd - reckon infosystem pvt. ltd. is a fraud company they don't give any placement, jaipur

sunil7779 on Feb 1, 2013
Reckon infosystem pvt. ltd is a faurd company they do not provide placement they call me and told to pay 7000 rs for training and after that they give me training for 10 days and told me to pay remaining amoumt 25000 rs and placed me in reckon only after 15 days later they told me that they have no project
they all are faurd beware of manish, ashwini, vivek, narendra, hemendra they all make fool to the all my batch and these are there no.8559858290,8239943762,9001464466,9314444993

all freshers beware of these all faurd persons i request u pls dont take addmission in reckon

Complaint comments 10 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

they are faurd i agree with sunil they all are faurd i also pay them 32000 rs by putting my mom gold in bank they are dogs

i also lost my money they all manish, vivek, ashwini, narendra, hemendra all make fool to freshers b-tech student and take 32000 rs

i agree with pawan that they all are faurd and they do not give any placement also

tnx buddy, i also wanna go for training in reckon, but after reading your messages i changed my mind.

I completely disagree with you guys as this is not true, I was trained by Reckon Infosystem Pvt Ltd and right now I am working in "Gauri Telecom" as a "Report Maker" in NCR. The guys at Reckon are brilliant and well qualified who train their students with an assurance of job placement. You can contact me on my mobile number 09871978857 or mail me at krishnak825@gmail.com to confirm my statement.

- Krishna Kumar

This is not true, Reckon Infosystem Pvt Ltd is a good place to get a job oriented training as well as placement. I did my training from Reckon and currently working in Mumbai at Metroteleworks Pvt Ltd. You can get in touch with me to confirm this on my mobile 08726135593.

Please do not believe in above fake statements from fake users, because I know Manish sir & Vivek sir from last one year and they are so nice. I request you all to contact Reckon head office before judging them based on the fake statements.

Sanjay Gautam

I agree with Sanjay and Krishna, they are right about Reckon. I talked to them on the phone to confirm because I am interested in the training provided by Reckon Infosystem Pvt Ltd. In the beginning, I was confused too but talking to Sanjay and Krishna has helped me a lot to see the reality.

Aman

Really guys this company is totally fake.. n these guys r its employees.. my four friends also went there and they lost all money without any job.. Be aware friends.. if Ur father's surname is AMBANI OR TATA, then go.. Or if u have lots of money to waste than its your wish.. i suggest that reckon info system is a fake company.. even vivek dont have manners to talk.. they guys r use lessn make money just because v r jobless.. they don't give training certificate also.. now its ur money ur wish..

I am also trained in reckon info system in augest 2014. Now days i am working for reckon's project at gujraat at time. Reckon is a very gud platfarm for a fresher. This is first step for me. Manish boss is very brilliyant man.
Dont belive in fake comments.

Gautam sharma
S4ugovind@gmail.com
(8946924346)

All above comments in the favour of Reckon are fake ... these all comments have been posted by manish, vivek, ashwini, narendra, hemendra.

Actually all guys and this company is totaly fraud.

Narendra - fraud no.1
Hemendra - Fraud No. 2
Maneesh - Fraud No. 3
Ashwani - Fraud No 4
Vivek - Fraud No. 5

I was their old employee, i have seen their fraud by my own eye.

Reckon Infosystem, Hem Infotech, Nine Hertz all are fraud...

Beware !!