khushal ambabhai dulera‘s Profile

Send Message khushal ambabhai dulera
Member since Jun 24, 2011
Location
Posting History
Reserve Bank of India, New Delhi - Regarding Winning Amount of Nokia Telecom Lottery [Comment in Complaint]
Respected Sir, I have Regerstered my complain on 24th June, 26 June, but till date I have no Received Any answer from Reserve bank of India, New Delhi, About my Nokia winning Prize is Credit in Reserve bank of India, New Delhi or not ? Please sir Reply me urgentely today... Thanks, Khushal Dulera Mobile No.:- 9428329287 E mail :- khushaldulera_11@yahoo.in...
Reserve Bank of India, New Delhi - Regarding Winning Amount of Nokia Telecom Lottery [New Complaint]
Regarding Winning Ammount of Nokia Telecom Lottery I got attached Mail From Reserve bank of India, New Delhi, So Plz Just Check . If it is a fake then just take action For This Type of Froads or it is true then Plz Mail me as soon as possible in my mail ID , My mail ID is khushaldulera_11@yahoo.in and also call me on my mobile no.:- 9428329287. In bellow mail COT ammount is 140000 /...

Share with Others

Recently Discussed
(1 minutes ago)
Basil International Ltd
Maturity
(3 minutes ago)
Tata DoCoMo
Debited my Rs 192.20 from main account.. for browsing when I have remained 3G Data balance.
(4 minutes ago)
Ss Sarapa Consultancy Pvt Ltd.
we want money back
(4 minutes ago)
eBay.in
Selling defective laptops under the guise of new machines
(7 minutes ago)