khushal ambabhai dulera‘s Profile

Send Message khushal ambabhai dulera
Member since Jun 24, 2011
Location
Posting History
Reserve Bank of India, New Delhi - Regarding Winning Amount of Nokia Telecom Lottery [Comment in Complaint]
Respected Sir, I have Regerstered my complain on 24th June, 26 June, but till date I have no Received Any answer from Reserve bank of India, New Delhi, About my Nokia winning Prize is Credit in Reserve bank of India, New Delhi or not ? Please sir Reply me urgentely today... Thanks, Khushal Dulera Mobile No.:- 9428329287 E mail :- khushaldulera_11@yahoo.in...
Reserve Bank of India, New Delhi - Regarding Winning Amount of Nokia Telecom Lottery [New Complaint]
Regarding Winning Ammount of Nokia Telecom Lottery I got attached Mail From Reserve bank of India, New Delhi, So Plz Just Check . If it is a fake then just take action For This Type of Froads or it is true then Plz Mail me as soon as possible in my mail ID , My mail ID is khushaldulera_11@yahoo.in and also call me on my mobile no.:- 9428329287. In bellow mail COT ammount is 140000 /...

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed
(2 minutes ago)
Provisional certificate not received
(3 minutes ago)
Eiilm University
UGC approval of eiilm university & validation of their MBA degree in other states