[Resolved]  T24 Mobile — Activation of number

Address:Pune, Maharashtra

Went to shop at Big Bazaar Amnora on 25 Dec 2013. After big shopping the shopping assistant suggested to take buy a sim card to use Rs90 worth of talktime. I took the suggestion & thought I would give the simcard to my driver. After almost 30 minutes of paperwork & process & paying Rs50/ I got my simcard. I was advised that I would get a call for verification in the next 24.48 hours, which never happened. Phoned the apallingly pathetic customer service on 27 Dec, who didn't have a freaking clue. They advised that the number is due for verification & would happen on 29th Dec. Nothing happened. Phoned again on 31 Dec. Again the promise was made of 2 Jan. Phoned today on 8 Jan, upon raising questions, they would put me on hold & some different would ask me the same thing over & over. Spoke to 4 different sods who didn't have a clue what they were saying. One of them suggested to call some number from the new connection to get the verification, but then you have to have the damn network to make the phone call! The last sod gave me the brilliant advise of visiting the BIG BAZAAR to speak to the same sales person. At last I gave up & here I am typing my frustration down, hoping that this gets escalated to someone sensible in the relevant department & that person takes the initiative of activating [protected]. If not then here is a free advise for Docomo/ Big Bazaar. You are in India & Indians are very generous when it comes to helping someone. So if you are in need, please ask for money openly.
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Aug 14, 2020
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Complaint comments 

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information