T24 Mobile — Being cheated by T24 services

Address:Surat, Gujarat, 395001

As per Gujarat T24 schemes, we get 300 local minutes free for 28days on recharge of Rs.98.. Once i received offer sms of the same almost 2 weeks before. I did the recharge online. But instead of 300 minutes i received talktime of 82. I thought maybe i didnt select the special recharge mode then. But on 19/9/16 i again did the recharge, selecting the special recharge mode, very sure about it. Still got cheated. And when i called the Custome Care, the executive told me that the system showing that i selected top-up mode.. and then she started inquiring more, asking from which wallet i did the recharge. I told her from the SBI app. Then she told the scheme is only applicable on paytm and freecharge. I asked her they should mention it before. Then she told she would transfer my call to the senior executive and kept me waiting for 15minutes.. After 15minutes, i hung up the call because of no response.. I dialled the customer care number again. And this time also same respone i received. My point here is that customers are not fool or they are not having any memory loss. Its not the matter of Rs.98 or 10 or 1000. Its about being fooled. When they are taking the time and pain to call the customer care.. and complain about being cheated then they are truly being cheated. And while sending offers it would be better if its in detail. Describe it. Not every person maybe accustomed with the modes or where and how its applicable. Or else better not to introduce such offers. And i do feel not only me but many must be cheated in this way!!
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Complaint comments 

Comments

Hi Mahi,

Kindly mail us your T24 and alternate contact details at [protected]@futuregroup.in. We will check and revert.

Regards
Priya
My t24 mobile no. - [protected] is not activated so i am not able to make a call pls activate it
Dear Mr. Deepak,

Please share your alternate contact number as well so that I can take this ahead with our team.

Regards,
Priya
Future Group
Sir,
I have lost my T 24 Sim. I got that sim from Big Bazar, Thrissur. My number is [protected]. Kindly de activate that connection.
Thanking you.

Yours faithfully,

Deepa
Dear Deepa,

Kindly write to me at [email protected] with your T24 number and alternate contact details so that I can take it up with the concerned team.

Regards,
Priya
Future Group

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information