T24 Mobile — Customer care

Address:Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600024

I just landed in india for my vacation and in one of the shop t24 was giving free sim cards and since i was not having local number i paid 90 rupees for recharge and 45 rupees talk time and 45 rupees worth internet was provided in the sim.

However, the network was very slow and call is not getting routed to any other networks. After 3 or 4 times of calling the call gets connected and i was able to talk. The same was complained in customer care but they responded irresponsibly. I have never seen a customer care executives who doesnt know proper english and how to behave to customers.

In india noone is ready to ask these things and we customers have to shout and keep the phone and go to other network.

Even i tried to change the same number to vodafone since it was having good network which my friends were using. But t24 service provider has rejected the number portability to other network saying reason as the number has to be in use atleast for 90 days.

Such a bs system these people are having.
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Complaint comments 

Comments

Dear Mr. Viswanathan,

We are sorry for the experience you had with the services. Please write to me at [protected]@futuregroup.in with your T24 number and alternate contact details so that I can take this up with the team.

Regards,
Priya
Future Group

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information