T24 Mobile — Hoping for justice

Address:Khordha, Odisha, 751016

Dear Sir,
My name is Srijit Mishra and I have been a regular customer of Big Bazaar for last 10 years. With the request from of the representatives at Big Bazaar, I had subscribed to a T24 number with all documentations in the year 2011 at Big Bazaar, Janpath, Bhuabneswar. With a view to use the T24 sim in a smartphone, since I stay near the Big Bazaar, Patia, Bhubaneswar, I went to the Big Bazaar, Patia today on 15th January at 5.30 pm and requested for a replacement of microsim ( since the existing sim was damaged while trying to cut it as a microsim) . I was fooled by the representatives for half an hour and then they suggested me to go to the Bigbazaar, Janpath, Bhubaneswar for getting a replacement sim. I drove down to Bigbazaar, Janpath, Bhubaneswar for the replacement sim as suggested by the representative at Patia Big Bazaar.
At Bigbazaar, Janpath, Bhubaneswar, the representative laughed at me and rudely denied for a replacement sim since today is a sunday. On further request and pleading that I am a working outside Bhubaneswar and it will be difficult for me to come on a working day, the representative asked for my T24 number. I gave my number as [protected].

After checking the number, the representative told me that it is in the name of Susma sharma and I have to produce document in respect of this lady. He also told me that this sim card was purchased at Patia, Big Bazar.

After hearing this, I had asked for the store Manager office and went upstairs to meet Mr. KIRON KOLAY, Store Manager at Big Bazaar, Janpath, Bhubaneswar. The store Manager simply insulted me as if I am a culprit.

I requested the Store Manager to check if any T24 number is allotted to Srijit Mishra to varify if the documents were interchanged at the time of varification of document in 2011. Mr. Kiron was arrogant enough to advise me not to waste his time.

Now with all despair, being a senior HR professional i would request you to confirm whether any T24 number is allotted in the name of Srijit Mishra. I am not worried about the balance in the number. What I am worried is (1)if in future any one using the number in my name commits any crime, (2) how the representatives of Big Bazaar can insult their customer as a cheat and did not take the responsibility when the fault lies with them in 2011.

The store Manager saying that he was not here in 2011 is painful to hear as a customer.

Hoping for a justice.

Regards,
Srijit Mishra
[protected]@rediffmail.com
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Complaint comments 

Comments

Dear Mr. Srijit,

Regret the experience you had at our store. Please share your alternate contact number at [protected]@futuregroup.in so that I can take it up with our team.

Regards,
Priya
Future Group
My main balance was deducted even though I did data pack recharge and got activated
Dear Adish,

Please write at [email protected] with your T24 number and alternate contact details so that I can take this up with the team.

Regards,
Priya
Future Group
My son put wrong pin more times. So SIM is locked. Please send puk code to my second cell no. [protected]. Thank you.
The t24 mobile SIM locked number is [protected]
Dear Mr. Bhattachariar,

Greetings from Future Group!

Please be informed that your PUK code is (73433333). After entering the code, it will ask for PIN number. It would either be 0000 OR 1234 by default. You have to give the same PIN number two times and whenever you switch off the mobile, it will ask for the PIN. You have to enter the same PIN which you entered earlier, otherwise your SIM will get blocked. I hope that you are satisfied with the assistance.

Regards,
Priya
Future Group

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information