[Resolved]  T24 Mobile — Provide wrong information through messages and looting people of their money!

My name is Vishal. My T24 number is [protected] (Mumbai circle). I received the following message from DM-TTFOUR (this probably was a system generated message, or sent by a CSR through the system). "Your T24 SMS Pack of STV 29 is expiring on[protected]. Recharge Now from TATA DOCOMO Retailer, big Bazaar or Dial *300*5*2# to activate from Talktime balance" on 25/08/2014 at 16:35:52. On 26th, as I had already spoken to the CSRs to obtain some information (you cannot talk to a T24 CSR for more than 2 times in period of 24hrs, which is totally not acceptable), I did as informed in the message to activate the message pack of 29/-, but to my surprise, STD pack of 22/- got activated, which was of no use to me at all. All I did was dial *300*5*2# as mentioned in the message. When I found something is wrong, I dialled *300#. I came across 7 options, in which 5th option was for STD packs and 6th option was for SMS packs. So since I needed the SMS pack, I replied with '6' as the option, and then for STV 29/- it was the 2nd option. So that makes it *300*6*2# and not *300*5*2# as mentioned in the message. I called the next day to CSR, then they say they do not have the information of STD pack of 22/-, in short, what they are saying is STD pack of 22/- does not exist. I did activate the STV 29/- after some research on my own (Transaction ID :[protected]. Then on 27/8/ 2014, I spoke to their so-called senior executive, Mr. Harshit Patel. This guy understood what my problem is and assured me a resolution within 48 hours (by 29/8/2014 before 1200 hrs). None of that happened. Instead, it seems that he erased the entry/data which reflects the STD pack of 22/- being activated (trancastion ID :[protected], because, the CSRs which I contacted later say that their is no such information of STV 22/- activation. Forget about the resolution, their CSRs don't even treat the customers properly. They just take us for granted. I understand how the work culture in the call centres is, all these guys think is, "Customer apna kya ukhaad lega!" So, my concern is, just because T24 provided me wrong information, I ended up activating a service which I do not require at all, and I had to lose on 22/- which they say cannot be refunded. The transaction of 22/- cannot be tracked or carried out, because probably, Mr. Patel tampered with the details. I have waited over 72 hours and talked to almost 8 T24 CSRs for over 3 hours. no resolution! on top of all, this woman, Ms. Jyoti Kasvekar says, "Maafi cahte hai sir, kisi bhi recharge ko de-activate karke uska refund nahi kiya jaa sakta, aapko is service ka laabh uthana padega." Arre kyun laabh uthaun?! I did not require this service in the first place. Now some Priya lady will come and just say, Hi, This is Priya from Future Group. Please be informed that we have taken a note of this concern and our team shall do the needful and get in touch with you. You can write directly to me at [protected]@futurgroup.in if you have any further queries. Regards, Priya Aur kuch nahi karenge aage. Chor log ho tum. Chori karte ho! :@
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Aug 7, 2021
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Complaint comments 

Comments

Hi Mr. Vishal,

I am Priya. Extremely sorry for this. Our team has been notified about your concern. We assure you that we'll definitely take this up with the concerned team and connect with you shortly.

Regards,
Priya
Hi Mr. Vishal,
Greetings from Future Group. I trust that our team got in touch with you to resolve this issue. I hope you were satisfied with the resolution provided. In case of any further assistance, you can write to me at [protected]@futuregroup.in. We will be glad to help.

Regards,
Priya

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information