T24 Mobile — wrong plan on recharge.

First recharged with rs. 349 through icici bank by seeing unlimited talk time and 1gb per day. We have not got data. While contacted customer care, they informed only talk time is there for 349 and need to charge 249/259. Again recharged through icici by browsing the plan and selected 249 for data for 28 days. Again we have not received data.
Now customer care is telling they cannot take responsibility through 3rd party recharge and nothing can done by them.in that case we are going to loose hard earned money of rs.249.

Even try for contacting higher official is not happend holding phone for more than 20 mins.
Ph - [protected]
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Jan 07, 2018
khadpeajay's response
Also tried multiple times still customer executives are busy and there is not option of call back to customer from customer care center like other companies providing.
Complaint comments 

Comments

Dear Mr. Manoj,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please write at [protected]@futuregroup.in with your T24 contact number so that our team can look into it.

Regards,
Priya
Future Group
Hi Team,

I have lost my T24 SIM ([protected]) and therefore would request you to kindly issue a duplicate SIM for the same.

Thanks and Regards,
Ria Dayal
[protected]
Dear Ms. Ria,

Request you to share your T24 number along with an alternative number at [protected]@futuregroup.in so that I can take this up with the concerned team.

Regards,
Priya
Future Group
After calling to customer care 52121and selected 1 for Marathi language still selected executive not able to talk in Marathi and tells to select English language only even though I selected Hindi language.
To raise complaint on 198 then call get disconnected by saying our customer executive all are busy...

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information