Customercare@honda2wheelersindia.com - about mobile number of Jodhpur zone(Raj.)sells officer

kishnaram Bishnoi on Oct 23, 2012
Respectable sir,
I want mobile number of sells officer of Jodhpur zone(Rajasthan) and in this case I have sent so many email on the address of customer care but I have not received reply yet. Sir,I have necessary work for business matter because I want to apply for the dealership of honda2wheelers.Please,send me mobile number of sells officer.Please,take it seriously.
Yours sincerly,
Kishna Ram Bishnoi Raniwara Khara Distt-Jalore(Rajasthan)

Comments

N Oct 21, 2013 by
lakhan shatani

Best Review
HI MY NAME IS LAKHAN I HAVE COMPLAIN ABOUT HONDA ACTIVE I HAVE TAKEN SCOOTER.
COMPANY TOLD IT WILL 58 AVG BUT IT IS GIVING 42 . WHAT SHOULD I DO .
MY CONTACT NO IS 9890077444
Complainant4564809 Customercare@honda2wheelersindia.com  - India

lost of money - ram tyres

this is related to the ram tyres shares which was bought by the several middle calss people and the owner is enjoying the fruits of the labour os middle calss people and after several years also there is no sign of releif nether the owner is punished nor the people are given justice ...satyam is giant while ram tyres is small...scam give justice
N.Gopi Customercare@honda2wheelersindia.com  - Nagercoil, Kanyakumari, Tamil Nadu, India

non delivery of bike - honda2wheelers ltd

i have booked for a unicorn black on 27012010 with
marikar motors nagercoil but remain anxious to take delivery.Each time i make enquiry some lame excuses from the concerned service centre. kindly
help to get the vehicle as it is long overdue.
N May 30, 2012 by
Sajana Customercare@honda2wheelersindia.com  - Guntur, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India

My bike totally fired - HONDA/ HONDA CB-SHINE 2 WHEELAR

Hello sir, december 2 2011, I was purchaged HONDA CB-SHINE 2wheelar bike, after 3 months it was fired, alfl fiber parts are fired so, I want whole 2 cb shine parts, if u r provide parts plz cal me 9160233771, e mail id:chinnalakkepogu@yahoo.in,
D Oct 27, 2012 by
Arnab ghosh 2

SUBJECT- COMPLAINT ABOUT CHANGE OF TYRES

Respected sir,
i bought a HONDA CB SHINE from ARADHANA HONDA situated in howrah(kolkata, westbengal) in 19.8.2012 & got delivery in 25.08.2012. recently i found out that my bike doesn't have any tubeless tyre instead they give me tyres with tube. when i complain they said they have nothing to do.
i want to ask u if there is any remedy in this case, i want to replace those tyres into tubeless tyres.
Yours sincearly,
Arnab Ghosh Dist-HOWRAH(WEST BENGAL)
D Nov 6, 2012 by
Dhirendra singh

SUB-Carelessness against complain of HONDA SHINE(CBF)-125
I purchased a Honda Shine on 08.04.2012 from Sai Astha agency Honda Chas, Jharkhand. While purchasing the vehicle, I had seen that mudguard back side was away from the wheel.
The dealer said that it is not a major problem, just a bent due to vehicle had come from a long distance and collide form each other and finally the same bike was given to me.
After second service at chas, Jharkhand only they wash the vehicle and change the mobil. They didn’t seen the vehicle completely. At the month of Sept. 2012, a sub dealer of Sai Astha was open at Chandrapura. I went for 3rd service to that, the mechanic said that the mudguard (phander) was damaged. At first observation they said the Chassis of the vehicle is bent, you went to Sai Astha, chas and complain against the vehicle problem. I went but they said that it is not the problem of chassis but the problem of phander (mudguard), so you went to Chandrapura, they change their mudguard.
Again I went to sub dealer of Sai Astha, Chandrapura, they change the mudguard back side and take trail for 1 km, again they damaged .they call to sai astha, they again said to put 12mm wasser to back wheel. I completely neglect to use wasser to back wheel as it is not a permanent solution.
Therefore I request you to kindly short out the problem of vehicle (Either the problem of mudguard or chassis), because I am facing problem of carelessness of dealer and service center of Sai Astha, Chas, Jharkhand and take necessary suggestion or action against dealer (Chas), otherwise I will help the CONSUMER FORUM and PRESS.
Customer name & Address: - Dhirendra Kumar Singh
Body type:-SOLO
Chassis no.:-ME4JC36GCC7008236
Engine no.:-JC36E5022584
Model no.:-Honda Shine (CBF)-125

please take necessary action as soon as possible.
D Dec 8, 2012 by
rammur

what is the waiting period of Cb unicorn in navi mumbai our dealer is not delivery in spite of having vehicle
D Dec 19, 2012 by
ramesh.ma

From
M. Periassamy
Pondicherry.

Respected Sir,

I took delivery of CB Shine Honda bike (Reg. No. PY01 BT 4656 Gray Color) from (Hasan Honda Associates Pvt Ltd., Pondicherry) on 21-08-2012. However in RC Book the color is mentioned as red. When I enquired in the Dealer Show room (Mr. N. Kulasekaran, Manager (RTO), Mob: 9345415930) there is no proper response till now (More than four Months). Because of this I faced many problems, spent lot of time and money. I feel this is a Black Mark to your Esteemed Concern. I request you to kindly look in to this and do the needful at the earliest.
D Dec 19, 2012 by

Korkadu (Post)
Pondicherry – 605 110.
9791563756, 8124443266

Respected Sir/Madam,

Sub: Correction in the RC Book – Regarding.

In Connection With the above subject, I took delivery of CB Shine Honda bike (Reg. No. PY01 BT 4656 Gray Color) from (Hasan Honda Associates Pvt Ltd., No.38, 100 Feet Road, Mudaliarpet (Opp RTO), Pondicherry) on 21-08-2012. However in RC Book the color is mentioned as red. When I enquired in the Dealer Show room (Mr. N. Kulasekaran, Manager (RTO), Mob: 9345415930) there is no proper response till now (More than four Months). Because of this I faced many problems, spent lot of time and money. I feel this is a Black Mark to your Esteemed Concern. I request you to kindly look in to this and do the needful at the earliest.
Customer name & Address: - Periassamy. M
No.12, Main road, Keezhsathamangalam, Korkadu (post), Puducherry – 605110.
Mobile No: 9791563756
Reg. No: PY 01 BT 4656
Reg. Date: 21st August 2012.
Manufactured by: HONDA
Body type: SOLO
Chassis no: ME4JC36KHC7061609
Engine no: JC36E7185287
Model no: Honda Shine

D Dec 24, 2012 by
vmkumar

RESPECTED SIR, IAM VEERA KUMAR FROM TAMIL NADU.LAST WEEK I WILL PARKED MY HONDA SHINE BIKE ( TN 67 AE. 7453).FOR SERVICE IN TAMIL NADU VIRUDHU NAGAR DISTRICT. COMPANY NAME IS SRI SAI HARI HONDA. IN THIS COMPANY MISSED IN MY BIKE ENGINE JACK PUSH .SO DELAY FOR DELIVERY IN MY BIKE, SO PLEASE YOU WILL TAKE ACTION IMMEDIATELY AND DELIVERY MY BIKE, THANKING YOU
D Dec 24, 2012 by
vmkumar

In Connection With the above subject, I took delivery of CB Shine Honda bike (Reg. No.TN 67 AE.7453) BLOCK Color) from ( SRE SAI HARI HONDA IN TAMIL NADU, VIRUDHU NAGAR DISTRICT) on 21-12-2012. SRI SAI HARI HONDA COMPANY LABOUR DOING MY BIKE SERVICE AT THE TIME TO MISS THE MY BIKE SPARE PARTS . SO DELAY FOR DELIVERY IN MY BIKE. THERE IS NO PROPER RESPONSE FOR TILL NOW. SO PLEASE TAKE ACTION IMMEDIATELY.AND REPLACE THE SPARE PARTS AND IMMEDIATELY DELIVERY IN MY BIKE.
Customer name & Address: - VEERA KUMAR M
5 E.B COLONY EAST, ARPPUKOTTAI. VIRUDHUNAGAR(DISTRICT), TAMIL NADU.
Mobile No: 8940923468
Reg. No: TN 67 AE.7453
Reg. Date: 21st DECEMBER 2012.
Manufactured by: HONDA
Body type: SOLO
Chassis no: ME4JC36DCB8201985
Engine no: JC36E2571082
Model no: Honda CB SHINE.

N Feb 5, 2013 by
rajevan

FROM
PAJANIAPPANE,
NO.2, PILLAYAR KOIL ST,
PUDUCHERY-10

Respected sir,
I am herewith stating that I purchased a two-wheeler (Honda Activa) bearing chase no ME4JC448L7654712, Engine no JC44E5654986 on 13/12/2012 in your dealer of HASAN ASSOCIATES LIMITED, NO.38, 100FTROAD, (OPP:RTO), K.PALAYAM, MUDALIARPET, Puducherry in the name of the my sister VISALAKSHI M.
On 14/12/2012 while I was driving the above said two- wheeler raising the speed from 30km/hr to 40km/hr, some noise from the vehicle engine came and then I can’t drive it. So, that day I admitted the two-wheeler to HASAN ASSOCIATES Company. They made some repair and told that the problem is due to the overflow of the engine oil and insisted me to run the two-wheeler some kilometers for its smooth functioning. Neither the first admission of the two-wheeler was made any entry nor was any job card issued. But I know there is some problem in the engine and lodged it in the company to change the vehicle or repay my money immediately. Then they again insisted me to run the two-wheeler some kilometers for its smooth functioning. From 14/12/2012 to 06/12/2013 several times I went and approached them to change my vehicle or return my money. Each time they denied to repay or change my two- wheeler or even issue the proof of its admit. On 07/01/2013, I approached The HASAN ASSOCIATES limited’s MD and lodged my complaint. I knew from her that my complaint has not reached her through the workers. I put forward my solution (repay or change of Vehicle) to MD but she also denied it. She called the workers and instructed to admit the two-wheeler and told me to give them 5 days time. Still my two- wheeler is in above said Honda showroom. They didn’t make any call. If the problem is in the engine then isn’t there the possibility of its exchange with a new one. In this regard I had loss of money, wastage of time and bound with mental agony.
Therefore I request you to rectify my problem by the replacement of my vehicle or repay my money as soon as possible and keep the prestige of your company name. Hope your good Office takes necessary steps to relieve my sufferings.
Thanking you Sir
ADMIT CARD AND
WARRENTY CARD.

N Feb 12, 2013 by
shyam kumar bajaj

sir, i want the technical training information and i have mailed again.so reply me for that..
from-
shyam kumar,
email-shyambajaj1632@gmail.com
N Feb 21, 2013 by
dipali pol

Dear Customer care,

I am the customer of your company from last 5 months, i purchase a honda activa from sangli distributors and i have major pro blame with the vehicle

From day one moped has a shock absorber pro blame, frequently i am completing while servings but from your side their was poor response, finely last week servicing center change the

shock absorber, now wheeler firing like scooter ( too much noise) and filling like driving a old wheeler. i really fed up with this wheeler, because of your wheeler i have back pain pro blame, now i

don't want continue with this wheeler and also no more complaints with your or consumer court so my humble request is please replace the same at your end.

Desperately waiting for your reply.

Please do the needful

Dipali Pol
N Mar 18, 2013 by
pankaj4

DEAR SIR,
I AM PANKAJ KUMAR FROM BATHINDA
I HAVE PURCHASED HONDA ACTIVA FROM BARAR HONDA IN SEP 2012 AFTER TWO MONTH MY SCOOTY GET DISCHARGED. I HAVE CONTACTED TO SERVICE CENTER THEY SAID DUE TO WINTER SEASON THIS HAPPEN I HAVE JUST CHARGE THIS IF AGAIN YOU FACE THE SAME PROBLEM AGAIN THEN WE WILL CHANGE THE BATTERY, AGAIN I AFTER TWO MONTH THE BATTERY GET DISCHARGED I HAVE CONTACTED TO SERVICE CENTER, THEN THEY SEND THE BATTERY TO EXIDE AND EXIDE SEND IT BACK WITH COMMENT BATTERY IS O.K, BUT I AM NOT FEELING O.K I AM FACING SAME PROBLEM AFTER ONE MONTH. WHAT IS MY FAULT, WHAT I HAVE TO DO WITH EXIDE, KINDLY CHANGE MY SCOOTY BATTERY. MY MOBILE NO. IS 9779580714
N Mar 22, 2013 by
ramesh reddy

From,
M.Banu priya,
vellore.
cell:+91 84 896 14101

Respected Sir,
I brought Honda dream Yuva at Pratham Honda in Kanchipuram dated on 19th oct 2012. The vehicle still not yet registered due to sale paper pending from honda company. Pratham Honda doesn't responded well.So i'm kindly asking to solve this problem immediately.

Vehicle Details:
Engine No:JC58E1067524
Frame No:ME4JC583HC8057625
Delivery Note No:711
Cash Receipt No:9527.
N Mar 23, 2013 by
b.m.kumar

I TOOK THE DELIVERY THE DREAM YUGA FROM PRIME HONDA BANGALORE KARNATAKA REG NO KA41W 5750.ON 21/9/2012, FROM PURCHASED DATE THE VEHICLE PILAGE WAS 46 KMPL.I TOLD SO MANY TIMES IN THIS SHOW ROOM THEY ARE TELLING WE ARE TUNED UP. AAGAIN SAME PROBLEM THEY CHECKED AGAIN TUNED UP THREE TIMES IN EVERY MONTH AND COLLECT 100 CHARGE.NOT BOTHER AGAIN I WENT SILICON HONDA BANASHANKARI THEY ALSO TRIED BUT MILAGE IS 46.48;Kmpl THEY KEPT VEHICLE FOR FOUR DAYS EACH .FOR FOUR TIMES.THEY ALSO NOT SOLVED MY pROBLEM, THEN i WENT TO YOUR HRAD OFFICE bANGALORE, THEY TOLD GO FOR SILICON HONDA HANUMANTHA NAGAR THEY ARE TRIENG VERY VERY HEARDLEY IMOROVED AGAIN 48/46/50.THEY CHANGED BORE HEAD CARBORATOR, STILL NOT SUCCESSFULLUY. REPLACE THE VEHICLE/SOLVE MY PROBLEM/GIVE MONEY BACK.OTHERWISE I GO TO CONSUMER COURT, THROUGH MEDIA, DESPARATELY WAITING FOR THE REPLY
N Mar 26, 2013 by
CID Moosa

It was a dream come true experience for me when I bought Honda CBR 250. I took this vehicle from Arybhanhy Honda, Aluva, Ernakulam Dt. Kerala on 31-01-2013. But all the happiness lasted only upto the first service of the vehicle. It was done on 07-03-2013 at the same dealer. When I gave the vehicle for service, I complained about a noice from the shock absorber. But to my surprise, that noice is still there after the service also. Another thing is that from your users manual, I came to know that there will be no labour charges for the first service but they charged Rs.288 for me(Bill No:729, Job No:17072). This was really shocking for me. now I am regretting for taking Honda bike. Now I am planning to take some legal action against the dealer but before that if you can do something, do it at the earliest.

Shai.P
Vazhayil House
Perumbavoor P.O
Ernakulam

Mobile:09847386006
N Apr 4, 2013 by
nooramjadbaig

Iam Amjad Baig.Vijayawada.A.P.

On 26/3/2013 I Purchased New Honda CBShine From Kanakadurga Honda At Vijayawada.Iam Not Able to shift down the gear from 4th to 3rd While on running.Till now i travelled just 440kms on itt.Iam Getting A big Sound like the wheels are crashing it was very bad in the traffic.I Consulted the Kanakadurga Management People.they cheked every thing of my vehicle.Though It was not succesfull again the same problem. They are to do anything for my problem, They said u have to contact to the Company.day by day the problem sound is becoming more.I Do Marketing job, iam in a problem.Iam gonna file this in Consumer Court With all the documents & Bills wat i recieved from the Honda Show room.

Amjad Baig.
Cell 9966213459
Vijayawada, Andhra pradesh.
N Apr 5, 2013 by
kumarvijaypatil

My name is Vijaykumar patil. I have purchased Honda ACTIVA (KA25 EL4593) from one of your authorized dealers SHANTESHA HONDA, Dharwad. on 25 Dec 2012. Since from day one there is a oil leakage from the engine. They have told that they will solve the problem, Already i am done with two services. Both the times i have reminded, but still they are not looking into the issue.

Kindly take an action.