Aakash Institute Complaints & Reviews

2.1
Last updated Jan 14, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Aakash Institute

Having problems with Aakash Institute?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Aakash Institute customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Aakash Institute

Aakash Institute Website

Aakash Institute Head Office Address

Aakash Tower, Plot No-4, Sector 11, Dwarka
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Aakash Institute Phone Numbers

Aakash Institute reviews & complaints(464)

I paid ₹12, 127 for recorded video lectures crash course for NEET in Aakash digital on January 4 (10 days ago) and until...
We have done admission for neet ug 2020-21 they have said the fees Rs125000.We have paid almost 91500Rs they have not started...

Our security deposit not refunded till now, however course completed in 2018. Once cheque received by the branch hsr layout bangalore but its date was expired in branch due to lockdown. Further processing not completed till now. Please expedited the process. It is already very late
Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a student of Aakash institute I am from two years integrated course. Right now in this pandemic situation of 2020. I am not at my place, hence I am not having my notes with me. So asking my faculties to share me their note for exam preparation they are merely ignoring me since past 2 months where my entrance exam is coming near to me day by day they should clear my doubts and provide me as much as the help they can BUT instead of this they are simply ignoring me and giving me excuses that it is hard to make pdf for me so they can not help me in this problem. Center, as well as faculties, are not replying my calls, my doubts and my messages Please help me out understand my need.

I had the worst experience with this institute.
    which should not be.
    Please be kind..
    🙏
    Still not receive any help regarding above mentioned problem.

I have made payment of Rs28000 on 13.12.20 for enrolling my son to 15 Dec neet rank boaster batch through Ms Kirti bhadwaj...
      My daughter sowmithra has joined akash digitel in october month but she not even attended a calls we paid rs.25, 000 as initial...
      I hope everyone is safe in the midst of this pandemic!
      I would like to begin the email by sharing how disheartened...

Respected sir, while I am registering for online examination of ANTHE 2020, I paid by using upi id, as I have received msg from bank that ₹200 is deducted from my account but it shows that payment is failed. Please look regarding the same matter and return back the amount so that I can register again for ANTHE 2020.
      Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Neha chandani is a ###. She kills and students do suicide. Save them...

My name is soumyadip Bera... student of neet in hybrid course october batch in the central kolkata branch...I admission on 23 oct but one month passed away but i did not receive my study materials where my all friends who are admitted after my admission they all receive study materis but i did not why? please send me as soon as possible.. i very much disturbed in this matter and it effect my studies.
        Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I've paid Rs 25000 and you guys haven't even responding. When will you refund the money.????
          Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

As I've paid Rs 25000 on Oct 29th on aakash digital course but I can't pay the remaining fee . So I want you to refund the Rs 25000 as soon as possible . It's been more than 20 days yet there's no response from your management . Pls refund it as soon as possible
            Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Its been 20 days yet there's no response from this aakash institute. When will you refund the money. I haven't even attended a single class but you guys were cheating on us . Respond as soon as possible
              Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is Fariha Adib and again i have to say that no respond on my refund issue had been given to me till now.
                I...

How long will you guys take it to refund the money . It's been more than 20 days yet there's no refund nor response from this institute . Look I've paid Rs. 25000 . When will you refund the money ????
                Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi am Sabitha m/o N. Akshara... Already registered for anthe scholarship exam... But every single day getting call from akash asking me to register.. Today alone got more than 10 calls... It is really annoying... With this kind of behavior from your side.. Would like to convey that lost hope in aakash...your Institute had failed to update registration which I have already done in October... When you are so lethargic in this... How can we enroll our child in your Institute... Sorry to say.. I wasted my time in registering in you Institute...
                  Sabitha
                  Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is Fariha Adib PSID [protected].i had admission on itutor in the august 14 nd paid my fee Rs41, 760/- after payment i got my SD cards aakash institutes booklets on 14or 16 september 2020.on 1st October i applied for refund till contnue applying for refund i got my refund in november but only Rs16000 why? I don't know bcoz i had applied for refund within 20 days so i will have to got 74% of my fee but it's not like they only give me Rs 16000.

Not a single i attended aakash live classes.
                    One of my SD card was also missing.
                    Team is not solving issues properly.
                    Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Myself puneet I have paid this woman named savitri sum of 160000 to get me selected in medical college...
                      Guys please don't go to aakash institute palwal branch savitri is the employee who will take money and on getting you...
                      Savitri from palwal has taken 125000 for getting me cleared in neet papers no one is helping as I gave cash aakash institute should file complaint on such employees my other 4 friends also suffered I had to sell land to pay back this diwali I am a useless not celebrating diwali my family is suffering so bad this savitri from aakash institute palwal branch should be punished